1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Tiny Discussion.^^

Jul 9, 2010

1. I wonder who else is getting one.
      I hope to when it is within my budget. I know I can relax since it isn't limited.

2. nataluna and I are splitting a gray Aimee. I'll use the body for my Bygg or Grit head, and she is taking the head and kitty parts. If I didn't already have a Soom Shonki, I would buy the Impldoll cat for my char.

3. Well, I've been trying hard to talk myself out of them since I first found out about these cuties in the News section...epic FAIL!!! I instantly thought they were pure :aheartbealove:aheartbea but I'd promised myself that my collection (at 7, mostly MSDs) was finally complete, and that the hunt for new resin was at an end. But the more I look at Harley and Aimee, the more I question my resolve. I can see so many fantastic creative possibilities and characters for them both.

4. Congrats, PoeticSoul! I can't wait to see what you do with them. I LOVE your dolls. All of them. Seriously.

Also, have you... always been a moderator? o.O

5. Thanks! I think they'd make divine little blank canvases for some of my ideas. I see so many possibilities there. I have 2 characters for Harley and 2 for Aimee already. And no...the moderator thing just happened this afternoon as a matter of fact.:lol:

6. Congrats on your new position and also...I am sorely tempted too but I have to hold off. My friend is getting married and I'm one of the bride's maids. That is going to be expensive. >.<
      But oh how I want a Harley with an Aimee head. Such a sweet little dryad that would make!

7. I'm kinda in a holding pattern for ordering these myself as well. DDE wasn't able to order them for me right away because of some glitch having to do with a new order form they're waiting on from Impldoll. And DDE still doesn't have them formally up on their website yet. That's bought me some more time to think about it and decide if I really want to go down that "new resin road". But darn, they really are so cute! Decisions, decisions!

8. I say GO FOR IT! But, uh, I'm biased because I really love what you do with your dolls and I think that you could do some amazing things with these little tinies.

Really, though, follow your heart and go with whatever it tells you. If you don't feel like you really, truly NEED more additions to your collection, then so be it. Luckily they're not limited so you have all that time in the world to ponder, and there will never be an "Oops, too late, they're gone" moment. Trust me, those are very unpleasant!

9. Ahh I'll be buying a ImplDoll Harley soon! He's just TOO CUTE. I'm thinking about making him into a Fir Tree, as that is my "birth tree" according to a detailed birthday site. ^.^

The kitty girl Amiee would look GREAT as a Blue Point Siamese though, must resist the cuteness!<3

10. I just got my two Aimee kittens (on boy bodies, one NS, one GS) and.....

OHHHHHH MAAAAAAAN.

They are SO MUCH CUTER in real life, and they pose amazingly. I love them so much!!!!

If anybody's interested in seeing them, I have pictures in my journal; here's a direct link.

To anybody on the fence: DO ET.

11. Totally cute! Congrats!

12. I so have to pay mine off !
      I want him home ..now !

13. So they are gendered?! Cool! :) Must resist. :XD:

14. Ordered our gray Amiee today!!! I asked for the boy body, but won't be disappointed if they don't give it to me. Now the wait.

15. I just got my set. I ordered Aimee and Harley. ( I named my girl Tabby "Short of Tabitha" and also I named Harley "Rain" as in little boy from the Rain Forest. :) I also did a little enhancment on the already good paint jobs IMPLDoll did. I loved the leafs and I wanted a little more green in certain areas so I added a bit more freen to the leafs. I also painted "Tabby" lion paw nails to match her toe nails. They had painted the toe nails pink so I also painted the figer nails\claws to match. :) They are really very detailes and I just love how Harleys ears are leafs.... :) Plus I love his hands. :) Picture is not of enhanced paint. Will post that when I find wigs for these two. LOL

[​IMG]

16. Ahh, so cute! I will end up with a Harley eventually.

17. Yes ..!!! GOT my shipping order
      Entling is comming home

18. Omg so cute! *___*

19. ehhh I want Harley so bad....they are both sooooooooo cute!!