1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Tiny Discussion.^^

Jul 9, 2010

1. Hi all! I received my order from Impldoll today - two Austins in light and dark blue skin. I wanted Austin since he was released and was always searching thru DoA but never saw them. Looks like noone like them, but they are so adorable)))

[​IMG]

2. Oh my goodness, they're so cute! How did you get the blue skin option? :D

3. I have a tiny coming in March some time in grey skin. I will post pictures then! *goes back to lurk mode*

4. sidroq, thank you! I've just asked them)) I'm usually lucky at asking for non-optional colors, I have black doll-leaves body for my shonki head and grey angell-studio trick)

5. Thanks ^.^

6. Your blue babies are so adorable, zaba! :D I would have never thought about asking about custom colours, that's so great that Impldoll granted your request! Man, that light blue skin looks sooo nice, now I'm dreaming about one for myself...:sweat A light green skin would also look beautiful I think, and it seems like their resin is a lot more opaque than their previous fanatasy coloured one, so yay! I'm not a big fan of translucent resin.

7. Zaba​ they're so cute :D

8. I just got a demi. I can't wait to paint it and take more photos. Here he is with a ferret I sculpted[​IMG]

9. Czechmix your ferret is really cute!

Me I have just ordered a teno for a custom idea (a small faun with French artist horns and Soom outfit) I look forward to him!!
      I ordered by alice collection as I also needed a pair of eyes, I hope it will go fast :sumomo:

10. Oh man I love Impl tinies. I'm gonna get an Ives at some point, his name will be Pancake and he'll go on a Narsha body hopefully... > u < Even later than that, I hope to get an Impldoll Saya in dark tan xD

11. oh yeah I just got a mail from alice collection, my teno is shipped out today! looking forward to having he home <3
      he will be a little faunus named Grimm ^^

12. I love my 3 imple baby's they are really cute and affordable I'd say its really worth it

13. That darker blue skin is wonderful, did it cost much more to get the custom colour?

Hope you guys don't mind me butting in here, but I have noticed in some photos the Impl resin looks a little shiny, it it really as shiny as it appears?

I am sitting on the fence at the moment with Teno and Gela. I want them both, but not keen on spending money that I don't have right now. :atremblin

14. My sweet Kitty (Aimee). She needs wig and make-up but even without it she is so cute ))

[​IMG]

15. Cute kitty you have there.:)

I finally caved in and ordered Teno in normal skin, so I can see for myself how shiny the resin is compared with my other dolls. Once he/she arrives I can decide if I will add Gela. :)

16. my Ghella came home! (and of course she arrived before her clothes :sweat)

[​IMG]

17. Congratulations! And what a sight for sore eyes she is too! I love the white resin and this is the first photo I have seen of the Impl resin that hasn't looked shiny. Thank you so much for posting this photo. :hug:

18. my teno arrived on friday and I finished his makeup yesterday, I'm so happy I love this doll <3

[​IMG]Grimm by Little Monsters Atelier, sur Flickr

19. Oh he's divine, I love his face up and blushing. :aheartbea Be still my :aheartbea :aheartbea

I was impatient before, but I can't wait till my Teno arrives now!!

20. Thank you very much Xanadu, I wanted to make this custo since a long time, I am happy to have succeeded! I hope your will arrive very quickly, it's a happiness to have one ^^