1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. I think it might be the ears that turn me off on Trista, at least in part, though I'd still love to see other faceups on her. I'm already getting antsy for my moondeer to arrive and I only recently ordered... Any deer or Moon photos to tide me over?

2. oooh thank you for pics!! i'm ordering lucien soon so this is super super helpful!!

3. It's been a long, long, loooooong wait, but look who decided to show up today!

[​IMG]

That's not his permanent wig, I was just trying it out (it's going to another doll who's on order). I do like the style, so I'll have to try a few others to figure out the color. While the all-white look is kind of fun, I'm thinking the wig needs some color. (I had a cotton-candy wig I was thinking of for him, too, but the bangs don't work well with the horns and it's a little too girly-cute, so it'll go to a different doll-on-order.)

4. I got a secondhand Lucien today. He is adorable and will be Nugget's other head. He and Cupcake have a silly 'animal' act they do.
      [​IMG]New guy Lucien by SteamWitch, on Flickr

5. Wow, she's amazing! Such detail!!! Congratulations :D

Awesome face, @SteamWitch , congrats and nugget is super cool too!

6. He, actually. :) Though the sweater is, admittedly, pretty girly! Right now I'm still waiting to get his replacement hands (he lost almost every finger in transit to me), and I've got a new wig on order for him... once those two things are here, I think I might be more or less settled on how he's getting blushed, too.

7. Ooops, Please don't tell Nugget @vicemage :doh The two heads are going to be so cool :D

8. New doll^^hope you like them.

[​IMG]

9. @SAKKness , oh they're so cute, fantastic faceups and outfits :D

10. I love Noah's outfit, hope we can buy that separate.

11. Thank you.^^

we will sell it separate very soon.

#291 SAKKness, Apr 14, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
    12. I got Nugget's Sparkle face done. He is sweet one.
      [​IMG]Sparkle by SteamWitch, on Flickr

13. Thank you @IngieBee. I loved the combo and the eyes go so well too.

14. Still waiting on my boy's new hands, but I just started the process of getting some really cool eyes made for him. :) They're not from a typical eyemaker, they'll be from an artisan marble maker who does some really gorgeous work! (They'll also be the most expensive eyes so far, since I'm a person of simple tastes and usually just get everyone Ersa Floras, but I've felt like his "galaxy" style marbles would make cool eyes for a while, and where better to use them than a moon deer?)

15. I hope they come soon @vicemage

Did anyone else notice the new boy body?

16. @IngieBee he's actually local, I chatted with him about it in person yesterday (then per request sent off an email with the details so he'd remember them after a day of working the festival where he sells his work). :) Since the "galaxy" marbles tend to be one of his more popular options, he's going to make several so I can pick my two favorites, then put the rest out with his stock to sell off there.

I did not notice the new boy body, off to look!

17. Sounds so cool, hope you'll share pictures?? @vicemage

18. Oh, absolutely! :D I've got a few directions floating around I want to go in with him, and I think once I get the eyes and wig settled, I'll finally be able to pin down the rest. (Also getting his hands would be nice...)

19. Hey guess what?

[​IMG]

He's got eyes! :D It's really tough to capture how cool they actually look in person; the galaxy marbles have both a depth and an iridescence to them that don't quite capture on the camera, but they look super cool. (There's a closeup here if anyone wants to see that, too.) I'm super happy with these, so now my next goal is to find a wig that compliments them well and also works with those horns (as you can see, this cotton candy monstrosity does not).

(Oh, and if anyone likes the look, he had a great time making them and said he wouldn't mind making more if others want some. :) )