1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. First thing I thought was his eyes looked like galaxies and then I read :D It's frustrating when the camera doesn't capture the magic. I already thought they were amazing anyways though :D @vicemage

2. @IngieBee yeah, they have some of the look in pictures, but there's a depth and sparkle that you just can't quite get on the camera that they have in-person. Something about the way he makes his galaxy marbles, they look far deeper than you'd think they should!

3. Does anyone have an Impldoll Xavier Cyborg, or even pictures of one? I just bought a blank one (new to me) and don't have a clue how he should be painted. I especially need help with his weapon and arms. I'd appreciate anyone's help.

4. I can't agree more! First Susu- who immediately captured my attention- and now Vivi?! :...(
      I'm a sucker for romantic looking sculpts.... Both of them are so beautiful, I love their soft round faces and graceful new body!
      I'm really trying to resist having one of them shell an OC, it'll open a can of worms....

5. They are so, so hard to resist! The first thing I saw were the new body type, and I loved it from the moment I saw it :D Personally I feel like some dolls are just meant to be. Right now I feel like I just have to have Susu, So I guess it is as good as decided that I do need to order her, eventually. But when idk. I have to prioritize saving up for a new laptop, and one that I can play The Sims and Spore on.

I realize that I may have a problem with same face syndrome :lol: I love Vivi too but I'm trying to have a bit more face style variation in my collection. When it comes to stylized dolls I tend to fall for round, cute and bigger eyes. And I realize that my stylized doll family all got round faces, pretty much :sweat Delf Dan being the newest member of the round face crew :lol:

Um, does Susu have eyebrows? I do prefer with eyebrows, but I can't tell if she got it or not.

#306 manabusama, Mar 13, 2024
      Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
    6. Does anyone with Susu or Vivi have trouble finding clothes for them? I tried a few outfits on my normal size MSDs, outfits that I thought of as big, but they all fit normally. The small bust is19 cm, like a lot of MSDS, so that might be okay, but the large bust is 21 cm, and I wonder if it will fit most of the clothes by, say Alice's Collections. I don't really want a doll with an all custom made clothes.

7. I have no idea about clothes. I'm going to start saving up for Susu soon. Never had this kind of MSD body before. What I want for her is a cute summer style, and I will be ordering from Alice's Collections and take my chance it'll fit.

But when I got her, I will custom order clothes later if I have to, I think she's worth it :)

8. Hey everyone :) I’m thinking of hybriding a Minifee head on the 1/4 plump body. Anyone know which color would be the best match?

Also, I’d love to see pics of people’s Susu and Vivi’s :3

9. Ah! I finally picked up my tan Susu and she's absolutely amazing. The plump body is even prettier in person and I was really blown away by the quality of her resin, smooth yet not shiny at all.
      I'll try and share pictures soon on Instagram and here.
      Oh! @Chraurelius , I'll test the MSD clothing I have on hand and let you know what fits since I have the large bust you were wondering about.