1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. impldoll have updated their site, now you can buy the deer body sepertate to the head and choose male or female body!

2. I am excited about the deer body alone. I am wondering about size and resinmatches though, what could possibly go with this body?

3. very nice, nice to see a centaur body that is not a limited.
      I am hoping that they will make a more horse-like body in the future. :)

4. I'm fairly impressed with the sculpting... but that is not a deer body. The anatomy is just too off for me. The lower torso is nowhere near deep enough and deer just don't have furry legs like that.

On the other hand, she would work as a traditional unicorn, which has characteristics of both a deer and a horse. You'd just need to sculpt a different tail.

(I've never been too crazy about Impldoll's faces, but I really like the sculpting on the human body.)

5. I am totally in love this deer body! And seriously thinking about a hybrid for her. :D

6. She's absolutely beautiful. I think I'm in love. :fangirl:

7. I really love the body...but does anyone know what heads from other companies might fit on the deer body?

8. I ordered the SAM today -^-^-
      I think the head will work out for what I have in mind with the right Face-up. Also, I ordered him in white and since I probably will not need the horns, I'll be using them for a dying experiment, cause I want mine to be green -^-^-

@Vineyardelf: Supposedly DZ and Dikadoll colors often match Impldoll. I don't know which ones. Probably the normal skin, I'd guess?
      I don't have a normal skin here, unforunately. I only have a Real Skin Aimee or I could do some comparissons with other skins ^^° Sry.

9. Thanks ^__^ But I was more concerned with the size. Don't want to end up with a bobble head ^__^;;;

10. Oh yay I found this thread again!! I recentally got an Trista head on a bobobie body! Here is Wisteria not her wig, her's should be in the mail!!!

[​IMG]

11. @Vineyardelf: Well, the head circumferences of the two centaurs are 18 cm => 7,2" whereas DZ for example has 19 cm => 7,6", RS for example has exactly 18 cm as well. Unless you mean the neck part?

@fridayismycat: Ah, you instantly rooved that with a bit of a different face-up a doll can instantly look different once more. I admit Trista's expression in default FU kind of... put me off...
      Pretty one.

12. Didn't even think of circumference, silly me ^__^;; but yeah, I was thinking of the neck. I'm still a bit new at all this.

13. Well at the very bottom of the page the sizes are listed.
      Neck cirumference of the deer boy is listed as 7 cm.
      Checking out one of Impldoll's Implchilds their necks are either 7 cm (females) or 7,2 cm (males). Which would make them both fit.
      If you are generally looking for heads on other companies, just check out the 'full doll' of the head you'd like to use and check the neck circumference there :)
      AoD for example has most head with 7,5 which would require you to or someone of your choice to mod the head a little by filling up the gap and possibly 'blush' that part so it isn't too noticable.

And I'm 'kinda' new into this. Only a bit over a half year now :3
      Generally people are always willing to help out if they can if you ask :D

14. ahhh, thanks so much! ^___^I wouldn't have thought to check the full doll measurements! (sometimes it's the simple things, no?)

15. Ahhh I really like the deer body! On the other hand, I don't really like the tuft of fur Sam has at the neck of the centaur body/waist of the human body... I wonder if Impldoll is willing to custom-make a human male body on top of the female deer body? S:

Snowy, I hope you'll post a lot of photos when your Sam arrives! :D I won't be getting him myself anytime soon, my character dolls come first, but seeing owner pictures will surely ease the longing XD

16. @syntheticality: I think the fur-thing around the hip is removable because I've seen a Trista with male body and it didn't have that.
      If it does I might remove it.

On a side note... I decided to spoil myself since it's my birthday at the end of the month and switched my order a little.

I'm getting a TAN Sam and a white MALE Trista.

This is the pic of the male Trista I found: http://www.flickr.com/photos/komugidoll/7546420528/in/photostream/
      It doesn't have the tuft of fur and it convinced me to give Trista's head a go.

So you'll definitly get not one, but two deer boys to enjoy -^-^-

Only downside is, I can't start working on Outfits already XD Have never made deer clothes XD

17. Oh wow, simply wow! Fridayismycat: your Wisteria is lovely! I really like her faceup!

Now, we knwo the face is lovely, but has anyone gotten the whole doll yet? I am in love with the centaur faun idea and really want to make Trista a part of my collection. However, I am not too sure about which skin tone I want. I'm pretty sure that I am going to shoot for tan,but I want to see more at home photos of the centaur body.

18. Thank you so much for showing me to that thread Snowy!!! I really appreciate it!

19. No problem, Mortifox <3 I got linked to it myself in ... the waiting thread, I think -^-^- It was very helpful for me too :D

According to impl, my deers should be done in a month as well, but I'm personally estimated them to arrive in 1,5-2 months :3 Then I can spam deer pics everywhere XD