1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. Thank you Snowy and Mortifox!! Wisteria's actually wig should be here soon! But here's some more from the other day!!

[​IMG]

2. Snowy-- Thanks! That's a relief :D
      Also, photos once they arrive yes! *v*

3. I come barring spam!!! Wisteria's wig arrived yesterday!!

[​IMG]

4. Super cute wig!!! I love your Trista Fridayismycat :)

5. Thank you!!! I hope this thread gets more active now that there are some more of these guys ordered (even if mine isnt on the deer body!) She still needs her outfit finished, and hopefully her bow and arrows, but I'll see how I go!

6. Ah! A fine example of how a different wig can make a doll (or a person) a completely different appearance <3
      She kind of looks more gentle and refined now :D
      Did you add something to her FU on the left side of her face or are those hair strands?

Either way with that new wig and from that perspective, she looks even prettier :D

Ah... Can't wait to get mine >3<
      And it's barelly been ... a week or so since I ordered... *patience not being strong point*

7. Snowy Thank you!! Yes she is kinda supposed to be gentle and kind, but she can be a blodd thirsty killer at the same time!! Yes I did there scars, she has some over her hearts next to her right eye, but her hair is covering that!

8. Oh my god! Have you guys seen Devin!?
      He's a 46 too => compatible with deers >3<
      I fought with myself for a little but gave in and asked if Trista's head is already cast ^^° If not if it would be possible to switch the head out for a Devin one >3< Can't help it, he'd be perfect >3<
      But I'm kinda sorry for the team *has changed order 2 times before paying already* *coughs*
      Still... *crossing fingers*

EDIT:
      Trista is already cast :3
      I'll probably order a devin head next month thought. As pretty as Trista is... Devin is too perfect.
      Dunno what I'll do with Trista's head then, but... Devin... *0*

On the bright side: If Trista is cast, Sam should be too, so I might get the shipping note soonish <3

9. Shipping notice? Nope. Didn't get any at all.
      I did however have a big (HUGE) parcel waiting for me on Thursday, when I arrived home super-late XD

Box opening can be found here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildcard_snowy/7797611982/
      Next pic is the left pic on the right side.
      Only the deers are mine :3
      I plan to give them temporary eyes and wig soonish, as I was totally unprepared to get them already and didn't order anything yet ^^°

10. I'm guessing no one has a Sam yet? I've been debating if I want my deer girl to be Trista or Sam..I love trista's face, but the ears seem a little strange to me. would love to see any Sam spam if someone has one.

EDIT: oops...nevermind just saw your box opening photos..lol..gah I want them both I wish I could order both and then get 2 free dolls since I'm having a problem deciding on the implbaby to choose..lol..ah well I'll have to save one for another event in the future.

ah so cool that fur piece on the front is just magnetic...whew...that good to know I wasn't sure how I felt about that..lol. also which 2 tinies is it that you received. That dark tan is gorgeous.

11. The new Adela is too darling for words. The minute I have the money she will be mine.

12. I really like Adela's look, too! She's got a beautiful face (which I like a lot more than Trista's...) and a horn! XD
      I just wished her ears were more like "normal" elf ears. They look more like mermaid ears...

Btw, I've got a question for all Impldoll doll owners here:
      What is the quality of the resin like? Is it heavy or light, shiny or matte?
      And does anybody have comparison photos of the different skintones? I guess the "Real skin" is more yellow than "Pink skin"?

Oh, and how posable is the human body? It looks fine from the company photos, but I'd like to read your experiences. =)

13. I like the ears. Her horn is kinda unicorn like too so idk well see what she becomes. I have a few ideas for her atm.
      I'm brand new to it all but my first is an Impldoll baby. She stands great but I've only ever used her hoofs and she poses well so far. Shes pretty matte to me. The "pink skin" is definitely less yellow then the "real skin". My pictures are Gela with pink skin no blushing or anything. No comparison tho.

14. Hi everyone - may I leap into the fray?

I just got my Sam yesterday (along with freebie Koko). Because he's blank right now I'm not 100% convinced about him but I do have a question for you all.

HOW are the horns supposed to attach? He arrived with a big pile of magnets but there are no holes for installing them inside the headcap -- and while the magnets work well on either side of the cap itself I'm having a hard time imagining they'll hold on through a wig?

Anyone have any experience with this?

15. you could attach stronger magnets inside the headcap instead, good to know though since I'll be receiving my 2 deer dolls in the (hopefully) near future. For my resinsoul dolls that have horns I use Neodymium magnets they are very strong and will hold through a wig.

16. Just bought a tan Adela. Cant wait for her to arrive.

17. Congrats, Kaleai! =D
      I'm eager to see pictures of your Adela once she arrives. (I think I'll not get her until next year. Maybe a Souldoll Vito Lester will be first, who'd be supposed to be her boyfriend.)
      Thank you for the information, too. It's good to hear that the resin is rather matte.

18. Without a doubt I'll be posting pictures. I could hardly wait. I saw my paycheck today and was like yep lets get her. Bought her a wig just now too. Time just cant pass fast enough. :whee:

19. Oh the new girl is amazing!!! I love her face!! I'm hoping eventually to maybe get her on the deer body!!

Dropping some random Wisteria spam!!

[​IMG]

20. congrats as well Kaleai, she is adorable, but I just ordered Sam and Trista and well I already have one unicorn girl so doesn't look like there will be room for another, can't wait to see the photos of her.

*drool* Souldoll Vito *drool*