1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. Oh I'm loving seeing all these awesome fawns! And Snow you did a wonderful job on the blushing!

2. @KittyBlue: Oh, that are interesting Color combinations. And well... Yes, they ARE Shorter. With the deer body. If you order them with the normal 'human' body for that line, they are 46 cm ^^°

3. But they don't have that listed on their site is the problem I have, they should have deer measurement and human body measurements..I seriously would have reconsidered buying them. Even on the deer body only they have it listed as 44cm. They are actually 38 and 38 1/2cm.

Edit: photos of my 2 deers, no names at this time.
      [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
      Happy Valentine's Day...though it seems not too many post...just thought I'd share. :fangirl:

5. It's an adoring picture, Kitty Blue! =D

6. Those color combinations are phenomenal! I particularly like the Sam :D
      Where did you order them from that you were able to specify different human body and deer body colors (i read through the rest of the thread, but I may have missed it)?

7. Well I originally asked Impdoll directly, but then remembered that Denverdoll carried Impdoll so I sent the special request to them to save on shipping.
      I was on the fence a bit on them when they first arrived since they are very very short only 38cm tall not 44-46cm like the website states, (the measurements on their site are for the human body not deer)..but they are starting to grow on me and trying to find a place to fit in my resin crew. I'm patiently waiting for better weather (and when I'm not so busy with real life stuff) so I can get them blushed like I have planned. I still need to get the magnets glued in the horns as well.

8. Thanks for all the info! Can't wait to see what they look like when they are all finished!

9. [​IMG]

Neo coming soon~

10. I really should hang out in this chat more. I saw the need for Adela pics so here we go theres my Ianira (light tan resin):

[​IMG]

I'm actually playing around with the idea of buying her a deer body. She is just so wild I feel it really fits her.

11. I love the concept for Neo but the horns are just too close together.

12. Love her ears..If you are thinking about the deer body just beware that it is much much shorter than the normal human body she'll only be about 38cm tall with the deer body. I could totally see Adela on a mermaid body.

13. OMG Neo looks amazing! <3 This is so unfair, they're all so cute, and these owner pictures are not helping me! I love Neo's ears! And the horns are wonderfully detailed, though i agree that they seem a bit close together in those pictures...Hopefully once we see more pictures, we'll be able to see them from different angles! AHHH I love the IMPL Young line <3

14. I'm loving the look of Neo except for one thing -- WHY did they carve into his head? and only on one side? I know the magnets for the horns will work over a wig and through the resin just fine, and I prefer not being "told" where they need to go.

Still. He's adorable. All I have so far is Sam (and I really need to take some pictures, dangit... I'm TERRIBLE at that). I could easily go for one of each. And I need another doll like I need a third nostril. ;)

15. From what i can see, there are two indents for the horns, not just the one. It's really hard to tell from the photos.

16. I dont think I'd mind her being shorter actually. She's already shorter then my other girls. And getting the blush the hair around the hoofs to match her ears would be too much fun.

17. [QUO
      TE=Kitty Blue;9795489][​IMG]
      Happy Valentine's Day...though it seems not too many post...just thought I'd share. :fangirl:[/QUOTE]

Pretty photos! Lovely valentine!

18. Yep, I finally could see that in some of the alternate pictures on the site. But what's really exciting to me is the note I just saw under Neo's listing that says they'll do the head *without* the horn grooves if you let them know you'd prefer that!! :)

Now I just need to figure out who gets rehomed... I really can't justify another doll unless I reduce the herd a bit :)

19. In process of buying fridayismycat's Trista head. The pics on the site are horrid, but she actually has a cute face. Gonna be using it for faceup practice, but I think a RS hybrid might be in order.

20. Does anyone have a Cassie in Dark Tan, or even just a Cassie in general?

I'm looking for a black (or African-American) doll, and these seem to be very hard to find at an inexpensive price for MSDs. A Google search for pictures brought up no results. Does no one like Cassie?