1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. Hi, I have a question for the impldoll collectors, is the doll company's resin of a good quality? is it comparable to the resin of other doll companies like LUTS,Souldoll, and etc ? Just asking as I'm quite curious about it.

2. I'm not an expert on resins and I'm not quite certain what you mean by quality, but I don't see any difference in my Impldoll compared to other companies I have which are Doll Chateau, Resinsoul, Souldoll, 5stardoll, Angel of Dream. They are very smooth, no seam lines, pretty solid.

On a side note I hot glue sueded my Trista's deer body and was able to briefly get her to stand up on her hind legs, haven't had a chance to upload my photos yet, but I plan on doing a gallery comparing her to my DC Alberta and Soom Zinc. I'll post a link and photo here later this weekend.

3. Kitty-Blue,Thanks for the info, you've actually answered my question, I was actually quite concern about the yellowing of the resin, whether do they yellow fast. Cause from my knowledge, some of the company's resin ages fast, so I was kinda wondering if it's the same for impldoll. But anyways thanks for the descriptions of the beauty aspects of the doll. It was quite helpful :)

4. I was thinking about buying moon some time in the future but now both moon and neo have disappeared from the website ...
      There was no notice about them being discontinued or did I just miss it?

5. Hey, guys, I have a question! Somebody told me the Deer body's back legs were not jointed. Is this true?

6. It is not true - they're most definitely jointed. What they're not is jointed in the same way that the front legs are, because of the angle they take (being deer legs, after all :) ) but they can and do move. And the hooves move quite a lot (thank you, hotglue sueding!). ;)

They may look non-jointed in some pictures because they're actually very well designed and sit very firmly in that default position. It's good for stability.

Hope that's helpful!

7. Like xkelpiex stated there are joints just not very poseable in my opinion though mine is strung really tight so not certain if that is impeding her to be more poseable or not. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?575367-Centaur-Comparison-Soom-DC-Impldoll here is a link I meant to post a while back of some comparisons I did with poseability for some ofmy centaur dolls. I didn't do much with my Impldoll since I really couldn't get her to do many poses.

8. Hello everyone! I've had my Devin in Dark Tan since earlier this year and thought I should share him.
      [​IMG]
      They do pose really well and and he's pretty much stable though I do have issues with how he sits since he has a habit of falling backwards. I've never seen a Devin with Dark tan before so I'm posting this so people can see too. I really fell for him the moment I saw him though he's not really 46. He's more of a 44cm doll. The horn magnet isn't strong enough to keep his horn on his head so I ended up gluing it there.

9. Got my early 21st birthday present.. an Imple Sam!! my very own adorable deer boy and im screaming/crying because i get to go pick him up tomorrow. I cant even express how excited I am.. hes my first/only quad doll and i just.. I CANT WAIT. I saw him and had to have him.. my friends are the absolute best! I'll do a picture montage tomorrow!! <3

my first impl!!!! YEY!!!

10. Congrats! That is very excited, look forward to seeing him when he arrives.

11. I've got a question. I haven't seen many Impl Sam/Trista. If you order Trista in NS does she come with the darker deer body or do you have to ask for that?
      Also, I can't decide what skin tone to get her but I REALLY want a Trista! She's so pretty, though the default faceup is one of the reasons I didn't get her originally. It made the face look bad. :/ Anybody have pictures of custom faceups other than the ones I've seen here? :)

12. I have impl sam (view post above for photos) and I got him whiteskin unpainted (with default faceup)

if youre talking about the grey blushed body you pay extra for that but mind you its just blushing. the resin isnt dyed unless you order darker resin. the color of the body is the color of the resin you choose. as for checking for faceups check flickr :) one of the best hubs to find them.

13. Okay, thank you. :) And your Sam is lovely. I can't wait to order a Trista! :D

14. I'm thinking about modding my adela to be more to my liking. First I will round out where her horn attaches and then I plan on doing something with those ears and trying to get some hooves for her as well.
      Sorry I have not been in this thread lately. I just really have lost my intrest in my impldoll

15. I really wish Impl would put up photos of all these guys without wigs on. :sigh: Can anyone tell me what kind of ear shape Cassie and Moon have? Are they human ears or fantasy ears? Thanks!!

16. Seconding this request!

17. Hi everyone! I was hoping someone who owns a human version of one of the boys could help me confirm the height? Is it 44cm or 46cm? An exact measurement in cm would be GREATLY appreciated! :D

18. I asked about Cassie and Moon's ears. response I got:

The Cassie ears is human ears.the Moon ears is Elf ears.we can send the picture if you send the mail to [email protected].^^

Best wish

IMP:DOll

19. I get to join the ranks of impldoll owners now! Just got my trista from the marketplace here, and she is so much lovelier in person to me than on the impldoll website! I was slightly worried I would feel the need to mod her deer body legs longer, but i'm actually pretty happy with her height. I haven't put her next to my other MSDs yet, but alone, I think she looks great. Also saves me lots of modding work! Now I just need the weather to behave so I can blush her.