1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. Blankqueen (Sorry, I wasn't too active ^^') Thank you!:aheartbea I love her so much :) The white wig is her original wig, I bouhgt she in full-set.
      Now she has a new face-up, new eyes and new hair colour :whee:(I'll make an alpaca wig soon for her. It will be dark brown as the wig on the picture.)

Reslie Your Adela is the third which I saw, and not mine :XD:

[​IMG]

2. Hi, does anyone own Eileen with her company faceup? I'm really interested in her but I can't find owner pictures of her anywhere! :huh?:

3. I'm not sure if I can really join this thread but I've been really looking forward to getting an Avery shortly. He has just such a sweet face ;w; the problem is I really don't like how muscular the body is and I don't really want to go through the trouble of trying to hybrid him so I think I'm just going to sand down his body. Do you think that would be possible in the gray skin resin or should I just stick to normal skin?

4. lovely photos everyone is posting...I'm hoping to get another Impldoll sometime this winter, hoping they will have a winter event that I can't resist..lol. Not sure which one though maybe Sam on Human body in a different resin, or maybe Adela or Moon...we shall see.

5. Haha, my sentiments exactly! I just found out about Impldoll today. There wasn't a summer event... so I'm hoping they are planning an anniversary event or winter event. c:

Btw does anyone know if LUTS brown skin, light tan skin, or tan skin comes close to colormatching impldoll's tan skin? If anyone has pictures I would be so happy and appreciative.

6. I'm going to say no to the Luts brown and Impdoll tan because I know Luts brown and Resinsoul light tan are pretty close and Impldoll tan was not close at all to Resinsoul light tan. Unfortunetly I don't have my tan Impldoll anymore just the dark tan so can't do comparisons with the other 2 resin colors.

7. hi guys!
      i just recently fell splat in love with avery!! i'm not very familiar with impldoll at all though, so i have a few questions that i was wondering if you guys might know the answers to?? :o
      do you know if the scar on his face is part of the sculpt or if it's faceup only?? i think it's part of the sculpt but i can't find any blank head pics??
      and how hard would it be to mod his ears to human ones, if any of you have experience with that?

lastly, i've been trying to find a resin comparison for dollzone normal yellow and impldoll realskin?

i'm sorry if that's a lot of questions i'm just really enthusiastic about him..!! ^q^

8. [MENTION=42012]mangameow[/MENTION] Haha! I was in the same boat last year, could not resist his pouty smile. Avery's scar is part of the sculpt. There is not much to work with in terms of his ears, you could just sand the tips off and hide it with a wig (Most of my pics I have to intentionally style the wig to show them off. Or you could find a tutorial to add some here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?173416-Customizing-Thread-Index

Quick pic of my headless Av. :3

[​IMG]Headless by miku_plantman, on Flickr

9. @Miku_Plantman aahhghgh his little pouty smile is just the cutest you are very right!!
      i love cute smiley boys, not many frowny boys catch my attention for very long, eheh~

i'm glad his scar is part of the sculpt that's really really cool!! i'm relieved, since i thought if it was only painted on i might accidentally damage the faceup at some point and it would be basically unfixable...! ;;

hmm... i was looking it over though and i think it might be a cool idea to remove his ears almost completely??! like an ear amputation to match his face scar, maybe?? idk i might be a bit weird on that front??? ((sweats nervously))

10. [MENTION=42012]mangameow[/MENTION] love his scar. I don't think it overpowers the other features on his face. Oooh I really like your idea about the ears. Maybe do some sketches?

11. @Miku_Plantman i did some sketches but i couldn't get my art quite right so i gave up for a while!! :'0
      i might do another one today or tomorrow, but... hm... it's a little hard to accurately draw 3d stuff 2d and ear amputations are... surprisingly hard to find good references for! (i do not suggest looking for them if you have a weak stomach though!! haha)
      i was thinking of getting him some jointed hands too, and making it look like he had reattached hands or something? and the jointed hands for sign language, since without ears, he might not be good at auditory communication..!! :o

edit: also is anyone else having problems getting to the impldoll site or it just me

12. [MENTION=42012]mangameow[/MENTION]

Oh dear! I can imagine it would be hard to draw. I love the idea of jointed hands, especially for sign language.

Impldoll site seems to be down at the moment but if you are in the US then Denverdoll stocks or at least orders from Impldoll. It may be worth you waiting for an event so you get a free baby doll (usually what they offer in the events) if you are not too desperate?

13. I am so happy to see some chatter about Avery! My boy is about to be shipped off to a face-up and body artist, and I'm super excited. I'm going to post a picture from his introductory shoot when I first unboxed him earlier this month because I am so in love already.

[​IMG]

14. [MENTION=66336]Ziizi[/MENTION] Oooh he is so cute in white! Hope he won't be away for too long, looking forward to seeing him blushed. x

I've been eyeing up Moon in Grey resin. Saving my pennies so hopefully will be able to afford her soon!

15. [MENTION=67726]Miku_Plantman[/MENTION]

How fitting you asked about him today! I just got word from my artist that she's finished the make-up and is now working on his tattoos. I can post the previews if you'd like.

16. [MENTION=66336]Ziizi[/MENTION]
      Yes please! x I'm excited to see them. x

17. [​IMG][​IMG]

Face-up and body blushing by the endlessly talented Sam of Shadowed Force BJD. He's getting some piercings done and then he's coming home!

18. [MENTION=66336]Ziizi[/MENTION]

Ah he looks so handsome! Hope he gets back to you soon x

19. Does anyone have a Cassie that they would like to show some pictures of? I can't find owner pictures of her ANYWHERE.

20. I've not seen one. I don't like the company photos or maybe it's the makeup on her lips. I hope someone has a photo of her!