1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Young 46cm Mini Discussion.

Jan 8, 2012

1. I've searched multiple sites looking for one and it is impossible. I don't think anyone has one. Luckily, my local doll shop has one in stock, and I asked to put her on hold, but I'd love to do some more research before I get to see her. I want to see custom faceups, what the doll looks like in photographs, what it looks like with different wigs and different sized eyes... I'm going to be able to tell a lot about the doll from seeing it in person, but I really want some owner opinions.

If I like her, and get her, the first thing I'm doing is flooding every doll community I belong to with reference pictures. I've seen a few people asking for info on her during my search.

(If I don't like her, I'm going to feel so bad for asking to have her put on hold...)

2. Well, that's true... I don't think I've ever seen owner pics of Cassie either! How strange! She's such a lovely one. I'll be eager to see your photos of her, chanarivka! I have Devin and Avery so far and I have a WS Adela on order. :)

3. But, I suppose I could at least ask about the body while I'm here. What fits this girl? Do they pose well? The limited information I could find says that she'll be stockier than a regular slim mini, and that they pose decently. I'll be shopping for her while I'm at the shop, but I'd like to know just in general what fits her, because I'll probably only be able to get her one outfit, in addition to her wig, eyes, and shoes.

I'll be eager to post them! I just hope I like her when I see her in person. I'm so excited to shell the character that I think she could be. The character is very near and dear to my heart.

4. I picked a Devin in dark tan for my event doll. So excited to get him home!

5. I brought my Cassie home today! Pictures will follow shortly! She's beautiful. Her body has nice flow and lines, and a wonderful default faceup. She's so pretty! Her arms pose well, and she's a solid stander. :D

She does look different than her company pictures though.

6. I cant wait to see the pictures!!!

7. I can't wait to provide them. Her arms pose much better than her legs, but I think a little work and maybe some wiring will help with that. I liked her feet a lot too. She even came with a little piece of ribbon tied to her O-ring that makes getting her head off and on a snap.

8. Does her lips look like duck lips?

9. Maybe a little... Tomorrow, when I have some natural light, I'm going to take a lot of pictures because there are no owner photos of this doll.

EDIT: I have some pictures! I took them really quickly before school today. Tumblr rearranged them, but I didn't have time to put them back in the order I wanted. I'll be taking more soon, she's really pretty. Here's the link to the photos, which are on my Tumblr:

http://greppin.tumblr.com/post/112526509257/as-promised-here-are-some-reference-shots-of-the

10. Oh!!! I was waiting for you to post again and you did but by editing!!!! It didn't show up in subscribed that you updated. She is prettier than the pictures from impldoll.. Her eye shape seems different too. She is cute!

11. chanarvka: She looks so much better in real life then in her site photos. I love her pouty lips!

12. Thank you! I think she looks better than her photos too. I'm very happy to have stumbled upon her. I originally was going to get a Minifee to be this character, but I'm much happier with her than I think I would be with a Minifee. She's a great size! I normally prefer SD and tinies, but she's pretty close to SD size. She's nice and tall, and bulkier than my other MSD. My only problem is that no matter what I do, she absolutely, positively, will not sit. I don't know what to do.

13. Hello, I am new to the thread and just put a white resin Devin on layaway! He's going to be my unicorn oc Heddwyn~

14. Hi I'm newish to the forum and this thread I have a and Idol girl on layaway with a free tan moon event doll, Im super excited about Moon! I love your Cassie [MENTION=55303]chanarivka[/MENTION]. Your're right it is hard to find good reference pics of the Youngs I couldn't find many good box openings on YouTube either. When I get mine I've asked my SO to film the box open.

15. Congrats on your Moon! I'm planning a video and review of my Devin when he arrives too :)

16. So, my Elieen and Adela are going to be the first bjds I've ever gone clothes and wig shopping for. I'm hoping to make that stuff myself in the future but, until I learn, they're looking awfully naked.

Anyone have a helpful list of what fits?

17. Okay! I have more pictures of my Cassie. Things got really busy for a while there.

http://greppin.tumblr.com/post/120249205282/my-impldol-cassie-from-the-young-line-as

Also, Penny, Nine9Style clothing fits, but it's a bit tight. It looks good, but it impairs posing a little bit. Other MSD clothes fit on her, but that's mostly what mine wears.

I absolutely love this girl's hands and arms. They pose like a dream. They're beautifully sculpted too. Her legs though... Her legs are a problem. She has the weirdest thigh joint system I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot, having been around for several years now. She refuses to sit in pants. She will only sit if she is wearing a skirt, and even then, it's a challenge. However, she stands pretty easily, and isn't very hard to find clothing for.

18. I ordered back in February and picked a real skin Moon with face up for my event doll. I knit and crochet but I'm not 100% sure on how well she will fit into patterns designed for the smaller MSD sized dolls. so far I have only made one dress for her that is pretty stretchy so should be ok. I am really hoping she arrives soon! I'm very excited for Moon and for my two babies that I also ordered! Does anyone have any feedback on what sized clothes these dolls fit into best?

19. I got a dark tan Trista in the event a while back, along with a grey Moon. I'm still not sure if the moon will stay with me (esp as I meant to also get her in dark tan and clicked grey instead ><;,) but I am in desperate love with my Trista. I LOVE Impl's dark tan, and now that her clothes came (they ended up being shipped separately from the dolls but Impl was lovely and kept me updated) I have photos! I got the company blushing which is absolutely gorgeous! They used gold instead of grey on her and she looks lovely. I also took off her legs, took her out of the centaur body, and now have the dark faun I always wanted. I can't wait to send her out for her face up!

[​IMG]Karis by Sarah L, on Flickr

20. Hi! I'm new to the world of Impldoll :) Just recently acquired a Moon head in grey from a friend. Thinking seriously of ordering the female deer body in grey for her. I got her the best curly red wig and sparkly green eyes.