1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll SID Alex

Aug 14, 2009

1. Additional information I sent email asking them about head circumference of SID.
      It may be helpful for the hybrid~
      This is their reply;
      Though I asked them about resin color that it will match volks or not, lighter or darker, in pink skin tone or yellow skin tone. They seem to forget to reply my email ^^; (I sent email questions separately for resin/head circumference, and they replied me only one email).

2. I hope there's nothing wrong with this company's communication. :(

Otherwise, thanks for the head circumference info! I've posted it to post #1.
      Also, Infiniti Doll has now added that info to Alex's page.

3. You know, I haven't seen anything so far... There's been no further update by the mods to the two posts you linked to.

I also did a search for Infiniti Doll, and thankfully so far, it's not coming up on any threads that list banned or off-topic dolls.

Here's crossing my fingers! :)

4. There has been talk about their tinies being way too similar to Volks yo-sds. At first glance I thought it was yo-sd NANA I saw there :? I saw body comparison now and there are slightly differences.

5. I sent email to ask Infinitidoll about plan to sale SID body separate and resin.

this is my question.
      this is answer.
      I hope this can help. :)

6. I remember thinking that too, to start with, but when I saw jayyne's comparison of the little Tikki she got with Yo-SD and with Honey Delf, I no longer felt that way.

I've posted a link to jayyne's comparison/arrival photos right on post #1.

7. :sigh That's what I thought. I really hope the Mods decide about allowing/banning the Infiniti Dolls before the sale period on Alex ends. I'm very interested in getting one, and would love it if I could get the sale price, but I want to hear what the Mods have to say before I make a decision about the purchase.

8. Considering the fact that they recently uploaded in-progress doll-making pictures - yeah, I think the problem in question that is being discussed with them is potential piracy.

I've seen the comparison though, so if anything I'd say they're more like Honey Delf than Yo's. The heads... have a really similar aesthetic to Volks. I'm more lenient on tiny heads though - they're quite small and have very few details, do it is possible to be looking at pictures and going "this is the aesthetic I want" and ending up with a head that looks very similar to your reference pictures.

9. I agree with you. My friend is planning to get him within event period also. Right now we're awaiting the decision of mods. Hope the result will be announced soon. Though my friend is interested in SID body only :sweat

Hmm, I'm not quite sure the SID body elbow/knee joints are double-joint. So I just sent mail asking about that. Still waiting for their reply :)

10. Yay for good news 8D
      By the way, I just received confirmation email that SID body is double-joint ^^

11. Whoot! More good news there! Looks like we've got a potentially good poser of a body here! :)

12. :o$300 for the Naval uniform!! Well I don't think hubby paid that much for his when he was active duty back then, but I will ask him if his white dress uniform is that much now on the base. I hope to get this doll but goodness adding that uniform with him would be $$$*_*. Here's hoping for some kind of discount price on the doll with makeup and that uniform along with EMS shipping:eusa_pray.

13. Heh! OUCH! It's quite the amount!

You know, I was going to ask you if you knew whether your hubby had to pay that much for his.

I mean, the dollie version is kinda "specialty" costume, but we've all seen some very nice costume sets on Luts for under $200. And Dollheart sets are usually just under $100, and they're more detailed in the number of pieces in each costume.

Hmmm... Makes you wonder, huh? :)

14. New image of Alex is updated on the infinitidoll's blog!!
      The lighter makeup looks better, i think~

[​IMG]

I love this guy!! Gotta have him~~ >_<
      And, according to the infinitidoll, the head mold in the picture below is not that of Alex, which means that the next doll will be unveiled sooner!
      I'm so excited~!^O^

[​IMG]

taken fom http://blog.naver.com/infinitidoll

15. Oh my goodness! He is so lovely with the natural faceup! I love him!

16. Miffimister- Hubby told me that is white dress uniform he wore then was $50-60 bucks, that officer uniform the doll is wearing cost at least $100-150. Now it could be more since they have changed some of the uniforms for the Navy. I would love to see this doll in combat gear and fatigues;)

17. Haha! Now we're really getting into the uniform fetish! Heheheh... I'd LOVE to see Alex in uniform - something more fantasy though, like the HZ stuff, I think...

Anyway, I do think that $300 is too much, just having considered the other full outfits for doll out there, that are priced at below $200.

I guess we'll see if Infiniti Doll really does release a few of these outfits, as option to buy with Alex. When/if they do, they'll post their price.

This is so exciting!