1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll SID Alex

Aug 14, 2009

1. Oh, my goodness yes. I would love to see this guy done up as Benton.

2. Curse you, Kiya, yes, yes, Benton Fraser, absolutely.

I really like this guy. Something about the eye shape **whimper**

3. I have asked Infiniti Doll about whether they will offer the doll bodies separately. I also asked when their gallery might be up, so that owners can post up their new ID dolls pics.

This is the answer I got today:

Many thanks for your interest in our dolls.

We are sorry to inform you that we do not plan to sell the body
      separately. Although we are aware that some people mix and match part from different companies, we pride in our creations as whole. We hope you are not too disappointed.

Regarding the gallery, we are currently working on it and it will soon
      be available. We'll notify you as soon as it is completed. We are
      expecting many great photos from you!

Best Regards,
      Infiniti Doll

I do hope that they will change their minds in the near future.

4. Aww, poo. :( Sorry.
      Maybe they will eventually. :) In the meantime, I suspect there will be a few heads in the marketplace. ;)

5. Yeah... Poo, indeed...

I'm thinking that they'll soon find that they need to do more in order to compete with other doll companies. Then, maybe they'll start offering up doll parts, even if in limited releases.

6. bump the thread for share informations about SID and UID > <
      it look like we have more SID and UID on DOA ^ ^

I want to find what colthes size and company that SID boy body can fit good.
      anyone have idea? I looking Iplehouse YID boy clothes.
      and SD17 clothes may be fit?

7. WOW! Thank you for asking! I never would have tried out any of my Iple pants on my boy!

Pants like these, are a little snug, and you get cheek peeking when he sits down, but look great when just standing up. For sitting, just make sure he's got on a long shirt. ;)
      http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=1119

Looser pants like the cargos, have almost no cheek peeking. :)
      http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=1534

Raphael SD17 pleather pants (that I got specifically for my SID boy) are great in length, but you do get a bit of cheek peeking when he sits.

Hope that helps! :)

8. A couple of friends of mine let me try Dollshe Hound sized shirts and jeans on my SID Alex. The fit was REALLY GOOD!

However, be careful that you get the stuff made for Dollshe Hound of the old make, and by companies like Sadol or the old Iplehouse stuff for Hound. Dollmore model sized boy stuff is too big. So far I've tried one of the shirts and my Alex "swims" in it.

9. Thank you, aernath and miffimifster

it helps me!! I will looking for Iplehouse and Hound stuff.
      and will got some SD17 stuff, if that's work i will share here. > <

10. Hmm I know this is a thread for Alex, but I didn't see any other Infiniti Doll threads in the discussion area sooo....

What do you guys think about Hue? And now we've got the option for White Skin for the body parts! I think it's pretty exciting.

11. He reminds me a little bit of Abadon (SDF on Luts). Otherwise, I think he's very pretty.

The white resin sounds beautfiful too.

Why don't you start a discussion thread for him? I'm sure others will join in. :)

12. I thought he looked very Crobidoll-like. :)
      My Alex is away for a faceup. :( Any good Alex pictures out there?

13. Hmmm... I think there's some kind of relationship there - Crobidoll, Luts SSDF,SDF,KDF,HDF, and ZDF, and Infiniti Doll... I'm guessing same sculptor somewhere... Definitely for Luts and Infiniti Doll.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure I've posted that one...

Otherwise, I don't have much in recent pics.

14. MiffiMifster -- for the record, I just LOVE the faceup on your Alex. Also love the eyes, even tho I normally don't like blue eyes. He just takes my breath away.

15. GORSH! Thank you! :B

Yeah... This guy just came out right first go! And, I was going to sell that head and keep the body for another doll... but, that's an old story now.

16. How do you like that body? In pictures, the sculpting almost looks TOO detailed, particularly the arms below the elbow. But I've found that photos really exaggerate features that in real life (and not magnified by the camera) may not be that noticeable. He looks posable tho, particularly in my one most critical area - the ability to sit up without leaning back or leaning against anything. Right? (I'm mulling Hue, obviously <g>.)

17. I really like the body. It is quite detailed, but not as detailed as a Volks SD17, for example. If I blushed it, you'd see more of the details.

I like the details - they make this boy quite masculine. I have CP boys too, and they're much smoother on the arms, etc. They're not so manly as this guy.

He is quite poseable too:

Example (when he first came, straight out of the box):

[​IMG]

18. Ooooo, I love that picture of him Miffimifster! You caught his eyes glowing, and that's such a great shot! :) Thank you!

And yes! The body is wonderfully yummy! Just a dream to pose. ^____^

19. The camera, light and shot angle were all cooperating there... I love this shot.

20. Charlie (Infiniti Doll SID Alex) wearing an Iplehouse Hound-sized shirt, and Cheerydoll Hound-sized jeans:

[​IMG]

The jeans leg bottoms had to be rolled up a touch, as Hound legs are longer than SID boy body's.

A bit more posing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stripey socks were made by me. heheh...

:)