1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll SID Alex

Aug 14, 2009

1. Oooooh! I do love that wig on him! He looks so... peaceful and happy. :)
      And dang, but that body is :aheartbea
      He looks so coy in the second shot!
      *happy sigh* Such a beautiful boy!

2. what a beautiful doll and 60 cm I like the large dolls.

3. Heheh... It's a Monique Gold Roxy wig, in burgandy. I bought it for a girl doll I had a while back, and then sold. He really rocks that wig.
      I love the Infiniti Doll SID boy body.
      Yeah... That little bum is so very coy! He's such a charmer!
      Thank you. He really is very pretty... my unplanned boy... :)

Heheh... He's actually 65cm tall. But, THANK YOU. I love him.

4. IpleHouse Hound shirt, eh? I'll have to remember that, the next time I order from them. :) He looks so good in that black one with the stripes! Yum!

5. Yup! Iplehouse Hound shirt. Unfortunately, Iplehouse does not sell these anymore. They stopped, after they stopped selling Dollshe dolls. However, you can buy Sadol Hound sized shirts, and they should work as well.

Also, I noticed that Tata's Paradise has SD17 sized shirts and pants, and so does 4D. Infiniti Doll SID boy body is pretty close in size and proportions to an SD17.

I do love that shirt on him, but it makes him look BAAAAAAAD (naughty) somehow. :)

6. Oh good! Thank you for that list! It's taking me far too long to make shirts for the 65cm range boys around here... :sweat

7. Nahhhh... You?! You're a SUPER-HERO! :)

I really wish Iplehouse did continue selling Hound clothes. They could be making great cash with it too! Maybe we should suggest it...

8. I just post my Abadon gallery (My Abadon head on SID body).
      for share information about clothes for SID body. ^ ^
      now he wear Sadol's outfit in SD17 size, shirt and coat are fit perfectly.
      Pants loose in waist but because pants style is very tight in leg, it can stay on.
      (I don't know it's because tailor want loose the waist for flexible when posting or sitting or not? *__*)

9. Thank you so much for posting these photos, and directing us to them!

Hanatsu if very handsome, and the outfit suits him beautifully.

My favourite shot of him:

[​IMG]

It really useful to see how the Sadol SD17 clothes fit the SID body. I keep wanting to order from there, and debate with myself about whether I should get the clothes in Hound size, or SD17 size. Both fit this body, though Hound pants are a bit long.

Thanks again! :)

10. Hmmm, good info! I like long pants, so I may go with the Hound size eventually...

What a gorgeous man! Wonderful pictures! I love seeing dolls getting out and about. :)

11. Quick comparison photo, in case anyone is interested here:

[​IMG]

Left to right: SSDF Regen head on Popodoll 68cm boy body, Infiniti Doll Alex, Luts CP Breakaway (08 version, type 3 body).

12. Very nice comparison pic there, at least that gives me a idea on what type of body I could need in the future for a floating head I have here.

13. Plus, they're just cute! Look like they're construction workers, ready to go!
      Well... except the not having shoes... :sweat

And dang! That Popodoll body is looking mighty fine too!

14. Oh, for sure! That's why I always like these kind of pics too.

I kept looking for such pics when I shopped for a body for the SSDF Regen head. I was going to get another Infiniti Doll SID body, because he fits it, and the resin match is perfect. Then, I saw someone post pics of the Popodoll body with different heads on it, and just loved it.

Heheh... You hear that, boys? We found a job for you! Now, go out there and EARN YOUR KEEP!

I thought you'd like a shirtless boy lineup! I know you! ;P

heeheehee...

15. BAHAHAHA!! I'm an easy mark, aren't I? :lol: Thoroughly distracted by shirtless guys.

16. Yup! A whole army of them! ;P

17. I think I might get Hue in WS with default makeup, but does anyone else have him?? As much as I love dolls I had a dream about this boy and if I dream about a doll I must get him, later this year.

18. That photo offers a great helps! Do you have picture for SD13 boy also?

Works hard boys...;)
      I think they are just wonderful, specially without a shirts....:dance

19. Thank you! That's a funny comment! :lol:

I don't own any Volks dolls at the moment, nor any Volks parts, like heads or bodies. Sorry.
      SD13 boy body would be shorter than the Infiniti Doll, and Popodoll 68cm bodies.

20. miffimifster >> Thank you, I happy that you like Hanatsu's pics.^ ^
      this are helpful a lot. :D I'm just interested Popodoll boy body.
      How about resin match with SID and Luts Real skin normal??
      and about Popodoll's post ability.
      So, Popodoll boy body look like taller than SID boy :o