1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll SID Boys - General Thread

Nov 2, 2010

1. serenity - I will look the photo album of your Ray for sure..! :wiggle

So long explanation...Thank you very much...I clearly understand it now... ;) Thank you.. :aheartbea
      but...just the part about gift certificates...It made me confused again...brown and green certificates...we need to have both? what the differences between both of it? :sweat sorry...

serenity...I feel like killing myself right now... :x I feel like I want Hue and Ray...I dunno y..I love Hue very much but..suddenly..a bit changes in me slightly went to Ray again...like last time...nearly want to make final decision on Hue...then Ray came out..I strongly change to Ray and nearly wanna buy him...then after like 2 months...I already made up my mind to Hue..but then..now..right now..I feel like want Ray back..but still don't wanna let go of Hue...I'm being too greedy....arghhhh... :...( I can't afford both...I already promised myself only one...feel like wanna stick to one for long time...don't plan to have more than one yet... :sweat any advices? I wonder how you search and fall for your very first doll? :aheartbea it kind of hard for me... :(

2. Kaykatsu-You're welcome. I'm sorry it was so long and confusing.:sweat Regarding the gift certificates more than likely you may need to use both the first time.

If you click the website here maybe it will be easier to visualize what I'm explaining http://www.infinitidoll.com/index.php?ain_page=index&cPath=6&zenid=ad125ea89e444f8a7c65c667a18dbbc3
      The green ones are used to pay whole dollars and the brown ones would be used for any remaining cents. (I hope this makes it easier to understand?)

I don't know if this would help or not but you may want to make a practice order beforehand with the gift certificates and add them to the shopping cart to get a feel for the process. It might make you feel more confident before placing your actual order.(Don't worry, they can be removed and you won't really be buying anything as long as you don't sign into your account.)

Kaykatsu, I really don't know what to say. I feel bad for you that this decision has become so difficult. I don't know whether Hue or Ray is the right doll for you, they both seem so different from one another. The only advice I can offer is if you're not sure which one will make you the happiest, I might wait a little longer before you order to make sure who you really want.

When Ray arrives I can take some pictures of him and Hue together and maybe seeing them both side by side might make your decision a little easier.

Unfortunately it took me a year to decide on my first doll, but I did end buying the first one I fell in love with without any regrets. I hope you'll be able to do the same.:aheartbea

3. serenity - You explained it very well..it just the certificates I wonder why need to have two... :)

I will try practice it like you said on the website later...LOL...I also wanna know more details about it...Thank you for explained it more... ;)

It killing me keep changing my decision again and again...I can't really decide only on one...I don't want to regret after buying the doll...Because it will be my first...I wish that it will be so awesome and priceless moment ever...I don't want after buy it...I'll regret everything...then I feel guilty for the doll that I bought later...poor him... :(

That would be so lovely serenity..!! I really wanna see many face angles of Ray and Hue...because on the website there...how to say..maybe already been photoshop/edited a bit...so seeing from the owner pics can see more clearly...can see the differences in many ways...at least...or maybe..I can make proper and final decision after that...that will be so appreciated...Thank you very much serenity... I'm so touched you willingly wanna share the pics... :...(

I guess I need to wait for awhile...will be the best solution for now...or I might regret everything if i'm too rush...I don't want the first doll will be the doll that I'll be disappointed with... that not cool...:(

4. You're welcome Kaykatsu. I'm glad I was able to explain and it really is no trouble at all to share the pics. :)

Before I bought Hue I couldn't find any owner pics and was very apprehensive ordering him but I took a chance and luckily it turned out well in the end.

I haven't always had such luck and have made a few regrettable purchases due to misrepresentation from company photos:(, so if I can help you reach a decision by providing some pictures I'm more than happy to help. (Just to reassure you, the dolls I'm referring to were not from Infinitidoll.)

It's understandable you're having doubts and worrying about which doll to buy so I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. It is an expensive purchase and only natural to be cautious. I know some people might suggest to buy one and if he doesn't work out sell him and get the other. Personally I don't know if I could do it, especially with my first doll and would rather make the right choice from the start but if you truly feel you have made the wrong decision it's always an option to consider.

5. serenity - Sorry for the doll that you regretted... :sorry It would be a little bit hard when it not fit what you hoping for....
      what did you do with those dolls you regretted?you keep it or sell it? sorry asking... :sweat
      I just wondering when owners regret buying the dolls they want...what will they do...

Company photos mostly lied to us... :( they want their doll to be sold...so they edited the dolls photos to looks so amusing...poor those customers who really fall for it...but I need to admit..some company doll really same as the one they show on the website... :) for Infinitydoll...I guess it ok with me...I don't really see much differences...at least I can still see the doll similarities with the blank one...:XD:

I always having doubts when it come to the thing that I really love to have it...I'm most afraid of regretting after buying it...I don't want the precious thing be the worse thing ever come to me...If it an expensive things...I will consider long time to purchase it...better slowly and patient rather than crying in pain for regretting it...I treasure every thing that come to my life...so I don't want this first doll will have a slightly or many unsatisfied feeling from me... :atremblin

I just wish when the doll arrive in front of me..the moment I open it..It will be the most wonderful time ever that can make me smile non stop or laugh...LOL...(I'm so over react) :sweat

6. Kaykatsu- I don't mind answering the question so don't worry.:) At the moment I'm using their bodies for some other heads even though the resin doesn't match and the original heads are wrapped up, sitting in their boxes. It got to a point that everytime I looked at them I would get agitated, thinking about the money I wasted, that I had to put them away. One in particular was a fullset and I could have bought almost 3 dolls for the price I paid for him. Unfortunately he was a limited doll on sale for only 4 weeks so I didn't have the luxury of waiting for owner photos.:(

I can't speak for everyone but I believe most people sell the doll when it's not to their liking. As for me I haven't decided what I want to do. I know at the moment it would be very difficult for me to sell them on the marketplace because I have made no transactions, neither buying or selling thus I have no feedback to show I would be reliable to buy from. I've been planning to make a few small purchases to generate some feedback and will most likely try to sell some items like eyes or wigs before I make a final decision whether I want to sell them as a whole doll or just their heads.

I feel the same as you regarding Infinitidoll. The dolls I've bought from them have been pretty true to their pictures. If anything I feel in most cases they look nicer in person. It may not be true for every sculpt they sell but I can only judge the ones I have. I'm pretty hopeful I won't be disappointed in Ray either.:D

I'm sure in time you'll reach the right decision and all you fears and worries can be put to rest. Honestly I don't feel one is better than the other in construction. I think it comes down to your own personal taste in their aesthetic. Hue, (at least the way mine is painted) I would say is a sadder and a more serious looking sculpt while Ray seems happy and somewhat mischievious to me.

Whichever one you chose in the end, I hope it will be a wonderful occassion with no regrets and he'll put a smile on your face, bringing you much happiness and joy.:aheartbea

7. serenity - ohh my...if it happen to me..I don't know what to do for the doll I regretted...I think I will keep them..feel pity to sell..but who knows..I will sell it also...maybe for their own goods also... :(

full set you bought..wow... :aeyepop:It must be shocked and stunned for you because of the doll not really getting along with you...If me...I will keep on mumbling and staring...if i'm not satisfy with it..poor the doll... :sweat limited edition doll really made people go high and excited to buy it...only little time they given to the customer for thinking..not enough for me...it take people long time to decide for the thing they really want..unless it like love for first sight I guess...lol...

I thought the same also...I bet Ray sculpture also as good as it seem...I can feel he will be an awesome doll...but then I don't want to expect more or later I might slightly disappointed in it before I can clearly see him full body and many angles...sigh...this part of me that always want to critique something out of nowhere... :doh

I wish that too...the right final decision so I wouldn't get so depressed and stress thinking about it...so troublesome for me to keep changing my mind...

You right...Hue looks more like blur,relax,sad,mystery and always wondering about something...while Ray looks like happy,mischievious,a bit cold and cool and his face feel like always hoping for something...maybe...for me..Hue seem like making people calm and Ray making people smile? just for my opinion... :XD:

8. Hi! I'm saving up for the Daniel second limited but I'm not really a fan of the infinitidoll bodies. I really love Switch bodies and I'm contemplating on getting one for the daniel head, does anyone know if the infinitidoll normal skin is a match with the humming dolly body?

9. Kaykatsu-As much as it was a unfortunate outcome I suppose it has taught me to be more cautious and to resist the temptation of beautiful clothes/accessories versus what the doll really looks like. I'm sure I will make a mistake again but I'd like to minimize those occurrences.:)

I think you described Hue and Ray very well. I never thought about Ray looking cold but I think he pulls off that look too. (LOL) ;)

My anticipation to see him is growing stronger by the moment. Infinitidoll has always sent out an e-mail once they've shipped my dolls but this week I find myself checking into my account every day to see if he's shipped and they forgot to notify me. I'm feeling very embarrassed right now.:sweat

Hi pinkmint, I thought I saw someone at Flickr who had a Switch head (Soseo I believe) on the Infinitidoll body so it's possible the resin match is ok. You may want to check there if no one else offers a reply.

10. serenity - yeah..like people said..we learn through mistakes...I agree with that...after I did some mistakes and go through the experiences only I knew what to do next and what not... :)

I just simply describe about Ray and Hue...what I thought about them both...I know other people will have their own opinions too...never thought you agreed with mine... :XD:

You feel so excited to welcome your Ray...My heartbeat beat so fast just reading your comment about your Ray...I'm so nervous want to see how is him...his whole figure and many more about Ray...because he new...no pictures yet from owners...made me more eager to see...LOL

Don't worry serenity...at least you better than me..If it me...from the day I started order..that day and the next day and so on until he come to my house and I open the box already..then only I stop checking the email...everyday without miss...I will check the email or notify or anything about him...feel like I am so psycho..ahahah... :sigh

11. OMG Kaykatsu! Ray shipped!!!I'm so excited! :DWith any luck he should be home by Monday or Tuesday. For some reason I woke up a few hours earlier than normal today and when I checked my e-mail, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the shipping notice.

At the moment, he just left the customs office in Korea and is now waiting to be handed over to the air carrier. ( When the doll is shipped they issue you a tracking number and a link to epost.kr so you can follow it's journey, receive the flight info etc.) Hopefully by tonight he'll be on a flight. I can't wait to see him.:aheartbea

Don't worry Kaykatsu, I really wouldn't consider checking on your progress daily that unusual. Now if you were checking it 3-4 a day or hourly now that would be considered psychotic :lol: and I have heard of people saying they do that type of dolly stalking.*_*

12. LOL Whoops I tend to check my progress on my dolls 3-4 times a day! :lol: And then when I get the tracking number, I refresh the page like every 10 minutes. I am so bad hahaha.

I think I've finally settled on which SID13 boy I want though! :3 I'm gonna go for Brian!

13. serenity - Maybe I'm insane but when I read your comment...My heart about to burst and nearly wanna shout...it like I'm the one who ordered Ray...really excited...!!!!! LOL... :D

Later when Ray arrive already...I hope you can show many angles face of Ray...sorry..too excited until feel like troubling you...can't wait to see it and make my decision...omg...I still can't believe it..when I read your comment last time..It sound like Ray gonna be at your home a little bit late...but after your early comment...omg...I'm the one who nervous suddenly...I don't know how to express I'm so happy at least I can see some pics of Ray from the owner....:fangirl:

Feel so anxious...really nervous...LOL... :sweat
      Congratulations serenity...!! I'm really happy for you... :wiggle

PinkPlushii - I think I might go to your level also if I'm too excited checking on the doll shipping to arrive at my home... :sweat

wow...finally you choose Brian...If I can only be like you..fast and easy choose for the doll you want to buy...It a great choice...Brian is so lovely...Can't wait to see your Brian pics when he arrive later... :D

14. Pinkplushii-I always thought you were a little odd.(just kidding.)Besides it's perfectly normal behavior AFTER the doll ships.(Lol) ;)

Hooray for choosing Brian!I can't wait to see him. If it isn't too much trouble would you mind trying your IH Louis head on the body and sharing a pic or just let me know how it looks? I have a Louis head that needs a body and if it works out ok I'll consider ordering one for him next year.

Thank you very much Kaykatsu, it's very sweet of you to be excited and happy for me too.:aheartbea I know you want to see Ray at home as much as I do. As soon as I can, I'll upload some pics so you can see him. I hope it will help you make your decision. :)

Usually I'm nervous waiting for my dolls to arrive but this time I'm even more tense. As anxious as I am to see Ray, I'm also expecting an Alex. He's a surprise birthday present for my daughter and I hope he arrives without any problems.

About an hour after I posted yesterday, Ray's flight left and he arrived in New York around 9:30 last night. I'm a little concerned at the moment because according to the tracking data, my package still hasn't been checked into customs yet. Normally it only takes a few hours after the flight arrives so I don't know what's delaying it? Hopefully I'm worrying over nothing.

15. serenity - yayyyy thank u so much for willing to share...(even though I already said this many times...but just want to tell you how grateful I am....) thank you... :cheer

Don't worry serenity...I don't think anything bad will happen...because we expect too much that why negative thinking always conquered us... don't let it be...Just pray and hope everything will be alright...:eusa_prayMaybe something happen with people at customs there and it will not take a long time and he will be shipping soon....I wish for that too.. :XD:

You bought Alex for your daughter's birthday....omg...!! let me be your daughter.... :D LOL..
      You really awesome...wish my parent like you.... :|

16. Kaykatsu- You're welcome. I appreciate your sincerity.:)

Thanks for the advice, I shouldn't have been so pessimistic. I have a bad habit of doing that alot and need to be more positive. About an hour ago the package was finally checked into customs. I forgot until now, Monday is a holiday (Labor Day) so it may explain the delay. Possibly they could have been short staffed if some of their employees took time off to have a 4-day weekend. I'm relieved to see some activity though and will be expecting them to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday.:D

Ah thanks for the compliment Kaykatsu, If I could adopt you I would (lol):aheartbea Now if only my daughter felt like you. No, she's a sweet girl and has done alot of things for me so I wanted to do something special for her birthday this year.

17. serenity - I always give advices to others but I'm the one who didn't follow my own advices.... :doh
      I'm more pessimistic than you...a little bit wrong things come out...I will be like totally lost and all negative thinkings surrounding me...even I will do something out of my imagination...:sweat

Tuesday or Wednesday....arghhhhhh....can't wait to see...I'm so happy that Ray already been checked into customs...so anxious...!! :D

Your Labor Day is tomorrow....My country is on 5 May.... :XD: It funny that I went to asked my dad if tomorrow got holiday...so I'm free from going to my university...LOL...an excuse to not going...but then...my dad was like...what are you thinking..Labor Day is on 5 May...already passed....How can you forget that...My hope crashed into pieces....I'm so dramatic... :doh

No...you wouldn't want a daughter that too old...ahahaha...Your daughter still in high school or primary school or more younger?It so nice for her to have such interest....I only knew about this BJD like 2 years ago when I was 19 years old but not really go more into it until past few months...I should know it more sooner... :sweat

Your daughter will feel the love that you give her...For me...anything that my parent give me as long they already remember my birthday and wish for it...I already happy enough...for you to give the doll...I bet she will be so excited...

Even though I dunno when but Happy Birthday to your daughter from me...May all her dreams come true... ;)

18. Kaykatsu-Only two or three more days to wait. The anticipation is driving me nuts. Even though I knew there would be no updating, I had to check anyways.

Oops, I'm sorry to have confused you regarding Labor Day. Sorry to hear you couldn't sway your dad to let you have the day off anyways. (lol);) If you don't mind me asking what are you studying?

Thank you for the warm birthday wish, I'll pass it along to my daughter. She'll be turning 26 this November.(Geez makes me feel so old lol) She's only able to work part time so budgeting for a doll hasn't been too easy for her with all the RL expenses. I know she'll appreciate it and Alex has been on her wish list for quite a while. :)

I had intended to spread out my layaway a little longer but I was anxious to see Ray so I paid it off early. I'm planning to give her Alex as soon as he arrives and she can decide whether she wants to open her gift now or wait until her birthday.

Just out of curiosity besides Hue and Ray are there any more Infinitidolls you'd like to own?

19. serenity - Oh darn you caught onto my secret! Lol but no really I am a really strange person with very particular quirks. XD

And I wouldn't mind doing that at all. Though it will be a while before I can afford Brian. I'm currently undergoing several expensive medical procedures this year and have to budget my money carefully, especially since I'm having trouble finding a job. But maybe for my birthday/christmas! >___>; If I'm lucky lol. It's going to be an expensive year for me.

Ooh is she another Scorpio baby? I myself am a scorpio. Born on the 18th! I'm gonna be 20 though. My age depresses me when I think about it though haha. Not because I think I'm old, but because of all the things I've failed to accomplish that I feel a 20 year old should have at least accomplished once. I'm just bitter that an entire decade of my life was lost due to severe depression and being in and out of psychiatric hospitals. =___=;

But what's done is done. I'm going to make sure my 20's are fulfilling! :D

By the way, does anyone know what head circumference the SID13 boy's have? I'm guessing 8-9.

20. serenity - I will do the same too even though no update about the doll.... :sweat

Not very lucky for me...Not this time I guess...I'm the one should remember when is Labour Day in my country....really bad of me... :XD: I'm studying Animation and Visual Effects....

Ohhh...she turning 26...I though she more younger than me... because from the way you described your daughter seem like she still in teenager age... sorry.. :sweat
      yeah...I agree...not easy making money even finding a job nowdays...so many competitions...I wanna try doing some part time job...never do any work before except learning... :(at least doing some part time job I will get some experiences...really useful...

I'm guessing she will open it as soon as she get the box of Alex...if she know that is Alex in the box...if she don't know maybe 50/50 she will open it before her birthday...lol... :lol:

None...only Ray and Hue...but I don't know if I will start to like another doll from InfinitiDoll in the future later...for now only those two...:sweat