1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll SID Boys - General Thread

Nov 2, 2010

1. PinkPlushii-Thank you, I understand you have other financial obligations you need to worry about first so whenever you're able to order Brian I'll look forward to seeing him. It would be wonderful if your parent/parents agreed to buy him as your birthday/Christmas gift too. With this economy it is difficult to find a job but I hope your luck changes for the better and you'll find one soon.:)

I have no clue regarding the head circumference but I would assume the SID13 boys do wear 8-9 wigs too if their heads are compatable with the SID bodies.

Kaykatsu- Good News! Ray is "out for delivery" according to the tracking so he should arrive in the latter part of the day. I'm so excited to see him and I'll post some pics here as soon as I can. I probably won't be able to post up that photo album today but I'll try to get that link to you sometime tomorrow.:D

Animation and visual effects sounds like an interesting major. Do you plan to someday have a career in the anime/ video game field?

Sorry about the confusion regarding my daughter. Even though her and my son are both adults unfortunately I still think of them as my kids and it probably came across that way. Old habits die hard I suppose, lol.:sweat

I hope you have good luck finding a job too.

Ah I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot regarding the dolls. I was just trying to keep the conversation about Infinitidoll flowing. Anyways I hope to post a pic of Ray soon.:chocoheart

Ray's home!
      [​IMG]

And a few more pics are here
      http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2371/13088220/24171986/403844732.jpg
      http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2371/13088220/24171986/403844731.jpg

2. serenity - GARGHHHHHHHHHHH.... RAY..!!!!! :D :D :D *faint* omg omg....this is too awesome...!!! *breath breath* sorry...can't control...I'm too hyper seeing him....arghhh....he so gorgeous....*faint again*

I should calm down a bit... :doh
      Like usually I did...excited seeing this thread...Just now I clicked the last page in this thread...I thought Ray haven't come yet and try to see update of your message...suddenly his picture pop out...so big...I was like...this is RAY..!!!! :D
      omg Ray you just so lovely and cool..!! I'm melting....:dance

omg....I'm too amused by him... :doh My heart about to burst...seeing Ray picture from owner...this is so amazing...

Okay I should stop...I feel like crazy already...later I type more nonsense things... :sweat

My major sound interesting...but then it so tiring and exhausting...
      yes...I wish that I will be part of animation company...but more to drawing part...I don't like doing animation on the computer...really made me stress a lot...I just love drawing on paper...more like comic style...or painting...

Every parent will think that way..No matter how big or adult their children are...parent will still treat their children same since they are kids until they grow more older....same like my parent treated my little sis...she already wanna step to adult world but then my parent feel like she still around primary school... :sweat

GARGHHHHHH RAY...!!! :aheartbea I hope to see more pics of him later...really excited...!! I feel so anxious plus nervous... Ray you so marvellous... :aheartbea (I will keep staring at his pics after this...feel like myself going insane already...) sorry... :|

3. Kaykatsu-Thank You for complimenting Ray, I'm glad you like him. I like him alot too. :DThe only complaint I have is he's a little floppy at the moment so he will need to be restrung, otherwise he's perfect. . . Arg I hate restringing. :(

I hope you received my PM? I sent you a link to a photo album with more pics of him. Sorry I'm not the best when it comes to posing. I don't know if any of the pics have helped you make up your mind about him or Hue yet but I am planning to take more pics of Ray today and can upload some more to that album later if you want to see them? Just let me know.

I think if you hadn't shown me his blank head ahead of time, I would have been very surprised to see how young he looks compared to my other Infiniti boys. I tried to show in some of the pics he can look older depending on the wig he's wearing. Honestly it doesn't really matter to me. I just find it amusing since I thought from the company photos he may have looked like one of the oldest.:lol:

4. serenity - Your welcome... ;)

ohhh...I don't have a doll yet so I don't know how hard it is to stringing the string inside the body...I just read about how to restring it but I didn't watch any video about it yet..I should watch it now since it sound pretty hard to handle...somehow made me scare to touch it later... :sweat

I received your PM and already replied to it...Thank you so much for it...I'm totally appreciate it... :aheartbea
      It okay serenity...as long I can see Ray many face angles already enough... :D If it not troubling you...I would love to see more pics of Ray...Just take your time...I didn't rush for it...Anytime also can... :)

Even myself didn't expect that Ray blank face will be so young...it really opposite on the website...that why I'm willing to show it because I know people would be wondering for his blank face sculpture...

I mind a little bit with doll blank face...because I don't want that I will just fall for the doll face up not the real face sculpture of him..:sweat but I guess...I did fall for the face up a lot...sigh...:doh

5. Kaykatsu-I understand your concerns. The first time I had to take apart my doll I was terrified I'd never get him back together again. Like you, I wanted to find a video to see what I needed to do and youtube has quite a few to watch. Conceptually it's not that hard to restring. My problem most of the time is never getting the doll tight enough.:(

I don't know, maybe I'm not strong enough because everytime I restring him it seems ok at the time but within a few weeks he's loose and floppy again but when I make the elastic tighter I can't seem to do it either. I'll have problems pulling the elastic to reach his feet because then it's too taut to reach. Poor Ashley(Hue) he is in dire need of a restringing but I keep procrastinating.

The only hints I might suggest are if you don't have a restringing tool or a pair of hemostats, use a piece of thin ribbon or twine to help you pull the strings through the narrow holes and a chopstick or pencil to keep the string from falling back inside while you attach the hands and feet helps too.

You're welcome, I'll try to get the pictures to you by the end of the day. I'll send you another PM when I upload them to the album and you can use the same link I gave you to view them.:)

Sometimes I mind seeing the dolls blank face too so I don't know what's right to advise especially with your first doll. I think when the face up is done beautifully it's hard to resist not ordering it. Maybe think about it for a while and hopefully you'll be able to make the best decision for you.:sorry

6. serenity - Most people keep saying that you need to put more strength when stringing the doll...the bigger the doll is the more power you need to put to string it...somehow made me a bit worried...I scare later I don't really strong enough to string it...LOL...

I think I might be like you...when my doll get floppy...will take some time for me to get it tight back...:sweat if I find it a bit hard...yeah..it will take time for me to restring it back...:( (lazy attitude of mine..:doh)

Thank you for the tips...I will try it if I find it so hard later...got some infos from those who had experiences with it really helpful...Many thanks... :)

I'm looking forward for the pics...but take your time..I'm not in hurry... ;)

Yup...face up really attracting me...but still...I don't want fall for it...that why I keep avoiding myself from just seeing the face up...If I like the doll..I will try to ask at the website for the blank face if they didn't provide it like I ask for Hue and Ray at Infinitydoll...LOL...:sweat

urmmm serenity...what eye and wig size did you use for Ray? is it different with Hue or same?:XD:

7. Hi Kaykatsu. I'm sure you'll have better luck than me with the restringing so I wouldn't worry too much.:)

Ray at the moment is wearing the default eyes he came with which are 16mm. Hue is also wearing 16mm eyes but I believe they are smaller than average. Usually I like Hue in 14mm's because most 16mm's I've tried fill up too much of his eyes for my liking.

As far as wig size goes I'd say it's similiar for both, I think Ray's head is slightly larger than Hue's or just shaped differently, I'm not sure. Most 8-9in wigs fit but I have found some to be too small. I've had luck with certain 9-10in wigs too but most were too big without wearing a silicon wig cap underneath.:sweat

8. serenity, your Ray is gorgeous! What a beautiful faceup he has too! :D

9. So this handsome hunk Ray is yours huh serenity? He is stunning! I hope to see more of him.

10. miffimifster- Thank you, I am quite smitten with him. I am very pleased with his face up too. As pretty as he looks in the pictures it is even lovelier in person. :aheartbea

derilan85-Ray and I thank you for the compliment. I"ll try to post some more pics of him soon.:)

11. My Ray is finally paid for. The Wait has offically begun.

12. I just received shipping notice for my Infinitidoll Ray. Yeah! Happy Thanksgiving to me.

13. Does anyone let me see SID JUSTIN and RYAN dolls without make-up? I really want...!! T.T

14. DreamsofViolets - Wow..congratulation to you...must be so happy and excited for you to finally receive him..the wait is worth...post some pics of him later...:aheartbea

pandaxpanda - Sorry..I don't have their blank face since I don't have both of the dolls...

15. I guess, I can join in on this thread as I just received an Infinitidoll Daniel in the start of this month.
      He is without face-up for now, but I'm considering commisioning Niuky, as she did my friend's boys and I adore their face-ups!
      I'm also looking for clothes for my boy, and I found that a pair of my SD pants did not fit, but another pair did. Do SD17 pants fit or are they way too large? And what about shirts? I put my boy in a Sadol SD shirt, but it was very loose, so I guess that's why it fit. Should I go for SD17 instead?

16. HEY U GUISE!
      Did actually anyone order a moris, yet? I think he is one of my grail dolls actually, but i never saw owner pictures of him yet!

17. Hey guys, anybody here knows what happened to Infinitidoll? I've been trying to access their website for a few days now and it always appears to be down...
      Been doing some search on DoA and Google but can't find any new news whatsoever about the company.

I hope they will be back, I'd like to recommend their boys to my friend (and probably for me as well haha)~

18. Hmmm... it's not coming up for me either. :(

19. Unfortunately, I think ID is kaput. They suspended ordering during their 2012 Christmas event to "catch up" and never came back. The website went down a week or so ago, probably b/c their web hosting ran out. The ID ladies thread posted about it when it happened. It's a bummer.

20. Man, that's too bad!
      Thanks for the info though!