1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll SID Boys - General Thread

Nov 2, 2010

1. Yes, a new photostory will soon be in the works... we have a new camera in the house, a compact but ridiculously good, so naturally photostories will soon HAPPEN. Ah, Ashley's a pretty name... though the Jacob bit just makes me think Twilight /not a fan xP

Good to know your Leekeworld wigs came safely! I've been stalking the waiting room and I do hope you receive some news soon!

But in the meanwhile here's some Julien, trying out the new camera!

[​IMG]

2. Ooh Julien looks very pretty Razaera. I love the Gerbera daisy ( I think that's what they're called)in the pic. It's very complimentary and seems to brings out the pink in his lips. It's amazing what difference a camera makes. I really need to get a better one myself. Anyways I'll be looking forward to seeing the next photo story. :D

Poor Infiniti waiting room, it's in a pitiful state at the moment, isn't it. Well I couldn't take not knowing anymore so I wrote Infiniti on Monday and I finally got an answer this morning. They said he will be shipped out on Friday the 18th so I'm hoping they'll keep their word.

Regarding his name, yeah I'm not sure of Jacob either I was trying to think of a name I wouldn't want to use as a first name so I more or less settle on it, hence my uncertainty about his name in the first place. I do like Ashley though so back to the drawing board for a middle name.

Thanks, I was relieved to get the wigs. First time I've ordered from Leekeworld and was very pleased with the quality of the wigs I ordered.

Have you received your Dollheart shoes yet? I hope they arrive soon.

3. Oh I find a problem with that photo, actually, as it focuses so much on the flower that his face is a little blur in comparison. Haha! Here are a couple more shots in better lighting (actual daylight, as compared to artificial light in the night!) - 1 2 ...and one where I think he looks vaguely like a Malfoy, not sure why tho.

Ah, I hope they ship it out on schedule for you. =) I do think the wait is worth it! <3

Nope, I haven't received the shoes yet, but it's alright, as I'm pretty busy in school (hence no photostories for this week, blah) - and so I have little time to actually think about them!!!

He does however have like 5 scarves now... Nine9 is soooo awesome you will not believe. O_O

4. Well my photography skills are lacking in technical skills to say the least so to me your pic looks great even if it isn't perfect. Haha I'm usually happy if I get a few pics in focus out of a gazillion I usually end up taking.

Just to clarify, Malfoy, you mean from HP right? Anyways if so, Yes I can slightly see a similarity although Julien is by far alot more attractive than he IMHO. ;) Actually I like that picture of him alot and the other two pics are nice as well.

Thanks Razaera, I'm sure Hue is going to be worth the wait but I'm still anxious. I guess tomorrow morning when I wake up I'll know for sure if he was indeed sent out or not.

Sorry to hear you haven't got the shoes yet but I hope they arrive soon.

That's cool, Julien is getting himself quite a collection of scarves,isn't he? Regarding Nine9 style did you order from the site directly or did you order through NDoll? They have a coat I'm interested in getting so I was just curious which site would be better to order from.

5. Yep, Malfoy from HP. I think it's the blonde hair, the fierce glare and the green scarf. Haha. I like green scarves on him cause they match his eyes. He's got black, white, blue and green though, now, so it's not really a matter of not being spoilt for choice, ahahaha. Thanks! I put that pic up as his new Database photo... I keep changing that, as he gets nicer pics, here and there.

I ordered from nine9 actually. It was very interesting - I liked their freebie scarves, so I went and asked them if they could sell me the scarves separately... they said they couldn't sell them but they could GIVE them, as long as I paid the shipping... I did order a shirt along with the scarves though as I felt bad. But I'm selling the shirt now. AHAHA.

/edit: New photostory up!!! here!!

6. Ooh, I had no idea nine9 gave away free scarves. All the more reason to put in that order. That was really sweet of them to give you the scarves just for the cost of shipping.

You naughty girl selling that shirt so soon. (Just kidding) Anyways I wouldn't feel bad. It still gave them a sale and now they know you're a happy customer so everybody made out, especially Julien,Haha.

Just out of curiosity, what size eyes did you put in Julien? I know at the site it says they can take 14mm and 16mm but I believe they come with 16mm.

Well here it is Friday morning and no shipping notice. I'm slightly irritated about it but what can you do? I'll give them until Tuesday morning and if I still haven't heard anything I'll write again to find out what's going on. I don't know why, but I expected something like this so I shouldn't be that upset but alas I am.:(

7. Yeeep. It appears they do, I was quite surprised as well - though I wouldn't tell too many people about it, or they'll find themselves swamped with multiple orders of scarves and only scarves! XD

I put 16mm in him - though only because I don't have 14mm on hand to try, and I don't really want to spend the money on new eyes again. @.@ There is very slight gapping but I can live with it I suppose.

I'm sorry to hear there is no notice yet ;_; perhaps check your junk mail folder too, I had some shipping notices go there before?

8. I have 16mm eyes in Ryder and they do not gap at all. :)

I'm so sorry to hear that, Serenity ;_; It should be soon though. How long have you been waiting now?

And whee. I'm going to be going outside to take pictures of him soon because it's a beautiful day out, and I've had the most craptastic week ever, so I think I deserve to have some fun. XD

9. Hi everyone.
      Wow everyone's boys are so handsome ^_^ Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Razaera- Just curious Do you have a black or brown wig that fits Julien? If so mind if I ask if you could take some pics so I could see what they would look like. I really cannot decide what boy I want to get +_+ I am going back and forth. I know I want to go with a black or brown wig though.

PinkPlushii- What size wig does Ryder wear? Is it the same as all the others?

10. Ryder seems to have a bigger head than the other sculpts do. Like Razaera's doll wears a 8/9 I believe. When I tried a 8/9 wig on Ryder, who is Steve from InfinitiDoll, it was way too small. @_@; Currently he's wearing a 9/10 wig, which fits him much better.

11. PinkPlushii- I see +_+ What company is the wig from? Does it depend on company or that really does not matter?
      Is clothing the same way? I get to order Daffodil next week so next will be a compaanion for her ^__^

12. @ PinkPlushii: Can I know where your 16mm eyes are from? I have this feeling that even two pairs of eyes from the same company may have different dome heights, though, even if only slightly... @_@ still. You can't really see it in photos, can you? XP But wig sizes also depend on the company - that said, I bet Justins are pinheads, as Switch wigs run small and YET it's still a little loose on him actually!

@ Mystical Rose: I do have a mellow cream from Crobidoll - only one left! It's sort of light brown, I will take photos of him in it as soon as I have 5 minutes of free time later this week! in hurry now XD

13. Wow there's been alot of activity here since this morning. I can't believe it but I just got my shipping notice about 15 minutes before I logged on. (10:02PM EST) Strange they didn't send it earlier since he was delivered to the PO on the 18th Korean time but anyways I'm relieved he's about to board the plane. It's been a long 64 days.

Thanks guys for the letting me know about the eyes. Hmm I guess I won' t know which eye size will be best until he gets home. It probably does depend alot on dome size and company.

@Razaera-Don't worry the scarves can be our little secret. ;D

@PinkPlushii -I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics. Sorry to hear you had a bad week.

14. Razaera- thank You ^_^ I understand. I have been very busy lately myself.

15. Because I haven't been doing a lot of photography lately, my skills have somewhat depleted, but I got three decent photos of Ryder on Friday! I'm debating on posting them in the gallery, but here is one for you to judge. XD *sigh* out of about...200-300 or so photos, only three usable ones. Oh well.

[​IMG]

Yep! There's my boy. XD Looking pissed as usual.

Mystical Rose You're gonna wanna get SD17 clothing for them as they are 65cm. :) So if the clothing is made for a 65cm doll, they should work. ^^ SD13 and SDF clothing will work, but it's a bit on the small side. ^^; And I want to say that Ryder's wig is from Iplehouse, but I'm not quite sure because I bought it second hand at a meet up I went to. But I'm pretty sure the person I bought it from said it was an iplehouse wig.

Razaera - Ryder's current eyes are 16mm eyes from Ginarolo. I also have a pair of 16mm eyes from Luts that also are pretty nice. Though yesterday I was taking pictures and I noticed that one eye has an ever so slight gap in it from one angle (go figure, out of all the angles, it's my favorite one. Boo) And upon further inspection, there seems to be the slightest lump of resin or dried glue in his eye well. >__>; So I'm gonna see if I can sand that down so his eye stops gapping.

I believe the Ginarolo eyes are low dome by the way, at least compared to the Luts eyes. :)

serenity - Oh my gosh that's wonderful news! Please do post the link to the box opening if you decide to do one when its up! I'm so happy for you! :D

16. PinkPlushii - He is so handsome ^_^
      That is good to know about the clothing. At first I thought SD13,but I am still new to all this (my husband would not be happy if I got a outfit one day and it did not fit( due to the prices of everything). I got a ways to go until I get a male,but I hope sooner rather than later +_+)
      It is a very nice wig. Thank You for the advice >^o^<

17. @ Mystical Rose: Here's your picture =) http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/razaera/IMG_0137.jpg The wig may look a little funny because it IS a 9-10 and Julien is a total pinhead. But I hope you see the color contrast =) Myself I still prefer him in his usual blonde but that is probably just my own preference. xD

Oh, and as a general update - the boots did arrive, but they are HUGE because they're sized for SSDF/70cm. But it's ok, I stuffed tissue in the toes and he can stand in them, so we'll just keep 'em anyway. I'll take more pictures soon - the light has gone for today.

18. Razaera- Thank you very much. Beautiful color ^_^ It gives me a better understanding of what he would look like with a slightly darker shade of hair. I agree the blonde you have on him really looks good >^o^<

19. No prob =)

On a clothing note, to everyone, I did ask Dollheart if they would make SD17 clothing in the future - clothing that's smaller than SSDF - and they said they will in the future (don't know when though) so I'm going to hold them to their word!!!

20. Thanks Pinkplushii-He arrived on Saturday and I think he's still in NY customs since there's been no change on the tracking info. Hopefully I'll get him soon. :(

Razaera- That's good news Dollheart will be carrying clothes for our guys soon. It's a shame the boots were too big but I'm glad you can still use them. Also, even though I like Julien as a blonde he looks good in the darker wig too.