1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll UID Tinies:D

Jul 4, 2009

1. I couldn't resist, I ordered a Tiki with a faceup. I asked if I could get a girl body (I'm pretty sure the boy/girl molds are just the same mold) but I like Tiki's faceup so much for a girl. I don't know if that's what I'll get or not, but I'm hoping.

2. :oYou ordered one! I'm dying to see pics when you get her. I'm debating if I give in and order one too. I want an Arin :aheartbea.

3. They all looks so sweet, but I really loves Tiki (and I agree about how he looks a young Megu :D )
      I'm very curious about their posability, will keep an eye for owner pics and feedback ^^

4. Cori is my personal favourite, and I'm really impressed with the make of the body, too. I don't know how their resin quality is or anything, but for their double-jointedness and aesthetic, I'd chose them over Volks YoS for sure. So cute! I wish they were in the budget for me :)

5. Anymore orders of these cuties? I'd love to see owner pics. :)

I just don't have the cash to buy one right now. Need to sell my Irvin first.

6. My "Tiki" girl has shipped (basically she's a Cori with a Tiki faceup)

7. Can't wait to see her! :D

8. Aaah! ^^ Congratulations! Can't wait to see her~!

9. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5109822#post5109822
      Arrival thread.
      My pics suck, I need some time to take decent cute shots. She looks EXACTLY like the company photos. I've had disappointments before getting dolls that look awwwwfully different from company shots, but this girl is every bit as charming and gorgeous as she is on their site. Her resin has that high-quality fuzzy feel to it, not slick like say, Bobobie is. I really love her. She's a keeper!

10. As I said in you box opening thread: many many thanks for the pics/review! Such a lovely girl :aheartbea. *scrapes money together for Arin*

11. @ jayyne: Do you still the real skin is pale enough to fit for an Albino?

12. I don't think so, it's really normal color.

13. Thanks for your opinion! I think you are right. Hm, I still want Arin :sweat. Have to develope a new character for her :).

14. She's fast becoming one of my favorite girls. She has such an expressive face.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. jayyne - Wow, you know this is torture ;). She is most adorable! Maybe next month I have the money for Arin...

16. Hohoho! She's so darling, Jayyne! I can't get over how adorable she is!

My Christmas present to myself is probably going to come early this year. XDDD

17. Infiniti Doll has added a LAYAWAY PLAN for their products.

18. Wheeee, I just rewarded myself for writing my bachelor thesis and ordered an Arin. I ordered a face-up too, just because it is so cute :aheartbea. Hope she'll arrive soon!

19. Congrats on finishing your thesis!

Now we can wait for our Arins together. :):):)