1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll UID Tinies:D

Jul 4, 2009

1. Thanks! I saw in the Waiting Room that you ordered an Arin and an Alex. I'm eager to see them together. Must be great to have such a handsome big brother :D.

2. Just got my shipping notice for Arin! ...But I won't see her for on whole month :...(, because I'm moving this weekend and my boyfriend can't free her from customs until about three weeks from now. It makes me sad to leave her in the claws of customs for such a long time :(.

3. I painted my Arin a few days ago, and took some photos yesterday.

Here are the GALLERY PICS.

4. miffimifster - She's so beautiful! Now, I'm even more eager to get my Arin. She's with my boyfriend now and he said she's lovely :).

5. Thank you! My little Arin is even cuter than I expected. :)

I'm waiting to see your photos!!!

6. Bumping this thread, because I'm thinking a Tiki girl might be my next Troop member...has anyone else received one? I've never dealt with Infiniti Doll before, any information would be appreciated :)

7. I got my Arin some time ago and I'm very guilty of not sharing pics of her :sweat. She is one of my favourites now, she's just so perfect! Her resin is of the highest quality and feels great. She's very posable, she poses better than my YoSDs. And her dafault face-up is really beautiful. Infinitidoll seems to be a company that takes great effort in making their customers happy. They even sent me an additional wig and a cute dress.

8. That's great to hear...how long did she take to ship?

9. I just ordered my Cori last week, so I can help. ^^

Tiki and Cori are the same sculpt, so if you want a Tiki girl, just order a Cori. I asked on their Q&A board if they would give the Tiki face-up to a Cori, and sort of glossed it over -- I think they didn't understand me. But they are extremely quick to answer questions, so don't be afraid to ask!

With their Christmas event going on, I think the wait might be a little longer than usual; but I remember reading somewhere that if you place an order by the 8th, the doll will arrive by Christmas. Not sure if that includes dolls with face-up, though.

10. Ah...they also have a girl body option on the Tiki, so I figured that might be easier.

She would be for a Christmas gift if I go with her, so the 30-45 day note on their site throws me a bit. I'd be getting her with the faceup, so perhaps I should wait until after the event. I'll ask on the website, thanks for the information :).

11. Seriously?! They must have switched that option in the last few days. I asked them on the Q&A board if they would do a Tiki with a girl body, and they told me to just order a Cori. I would've preferred the Tiki face-up. /headdesk

I would still order during the event if you're able to, though -- 15% off is nothing to sneeze at!

12. Yep, Tiki w/girl body was an option, so that's what I ordered:
      * Make-up - Basic
      * w/ Girl Body - Tiki Girl

Maybe you can Q/A them and ask them to change yours?

Luckily, I made enough in sales at the local BJD show today to completely pay for her, and they said she'd be here before Christmas, so I went for it. Merry Christmas, Me!

13. I'll see what I can do! ^^ The Cori face-up is lovely, too, but I really like how dark the Tiki one is. Woo!

Anyway, congratulations! I hope to see photos when she arrives! ^^~

14. I have a Tiki girl that I received last month, and infinitidoll did a wonderful job on her face up ^.^ She makes a wonderful girl! I should really post pictures :sweat but I've been so busy, but hopefully I can take pics soon ^.^

15. spiralaqua - I know how you feel. I'm also guilty of not taking pics of my Arin, although she's one of my favourite girls! I also need to develop a character for her. Good that the X-mas holidays are coming :candycane:treecookie:goldstar.

16. Wow...only ten days, and my girl is shipping. She'll be here for the holidays, hooray!!

I'm incredibly impressed so far with this company...hopefully the dolls are as good as the service. If so, I do believe I will be visiting again.

17. I was impressed with their service and of course with their dolls, too! I just wish they would start to make white skinned dolls. Please! :candycane

18. She's at my PO box...I get to pick her up tomorrow! If I would have checked yesterday, I probably could have gotten her yesterday afternoon. I don't get to open her until Friday, but I'm still jazzed to know she's here :)

19. Okay, I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. It's been a great experience, and I definitely recommend working with them.

FANTASTIC packaging, the box lid is even magnetic, it seems. They threw in a free wig and outfit for their Christmas promotion, so she wouldn't be naked or bald. Her resin has some tooth to it, similar to Rosenlied resin, and it's a nice color. Her seams weren't completely sanded, but they're close....considering they didn't charge for seam finishing, it was a nice surprise.

Her faceup is beautiful, though a bit darker than I expected. I imagine she will end up with a darker wig. Even the acrylic eyes they put in her are nicer than most I've seen, so I may not replace them...I'll just move them upwards a bit so she's not so stare-y.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I'm still waiting for her to tell me her name, it will most likely come once we get her eyes adjusted and a wig chosen.

20. [​IMG]

Love her!~ I hope to see more UID tinies show up soon! ^^