1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Inkling discussion part 1

Oct 22, 2010

1. hmmm... I have lots of monster high stuffs I will try some on her once I get her restrung. she is up for body blushings tommorrow! :D

2. You are awesome!! Ooh please do share pics of her all done. Once the electricity is re-connected to my studio my little Bic is having her face-plates repainted too.... should be done in a week or so! *fingers crossed*

3. Gosh, I have one of these little girls and I have her in Dawn dolls clothes and size 2-3 mo-hair wigs.

4. I was putting together a temporary outfit for my new Obitsu 23cm girl today and I discovered that my spampy-made Inkling clothes fit her perfectly! The Obitsu girl is longer in the legs, but only a little bit--which means that parabox-made 21/23cm clothes and possibly the 21/23cm shoes should fit Inkling.

I have some Parabox-made clothes and shoes on the way for the Obitsu, so when they arrive I'll throw them on my Inkling and see how they fit.

Since the 23cm Obitsu is off-topic, I won't post her picture here, but I put some quick snaps of her wearing Inkling's clothes over on my Livejournal. :)

5. Really quickly: the 23cm Obitsu clothes that I bought from Parabox are cutely oversized on Inkling, and a bit childish. (They're the same on the Obitsu, but she has a huge baby-faced head to balance it out.) They're workable, if that's the look you like.

The 24mm ballet flats do not fit Inkling, but only just. I think if I'd been willing to sit there and squeeze them on, they'd have eventually fitted. As it is, though, I didn't try too hard--Inkling needs all her toes!--and thus I'd recommend that you stick to shoes that are at least 25-26mm long!

6. Oh my gosh! I am finally getting my Inkling! I bought Boo second hand, and she's on her way home to me now! SO Excited! And while I know Boo 'came' with her name, and her own little story, I know that I'll make her my own, with her own name and character once she gets here. Seriously can't wait for that, and it should be Monday at the latest for her arrival! Anyone want to share any photo of their little darlings so I can have lovely pictures to look at while I wait for my girl to come home?

7. Leo, I just LOVE her! Thank you for sharing.

8. I painted all 5 of her faces and I made that wig to match the dress. I think I have shoes I made for it somewhere too... I really need to organize by dolly storage drawers again. lol
      [​IMG]
      inkling002 by leopardessmoon, on Flickr

9. She's here! And my word is she just beautiful in person! I dyed the wig she came to me with, as the blonde didn't quite fit, and had fun playing dress up with her in MH clothes. I can't wait to make her some clothes just for her! Just love this little girl!

[​IMG]

10. Ayas: She's gorgeous in that wig! :)

Still hoping to see Starling cast someday! <3

11. She is so lovely!

12. Thanks! I do just love it on her!

And...she chose a NAME finally! Her name is now Asley. It is pronounced 'Aizlee'.

13. Got a few new shots of Asley today! Well, I got 4 good shots of her anyway. She got to go out in the backyard with me while I was taking dolly photos today. While she's my sweet girly girl, she' also FULL of attitude whenever I photograph her! I love it!

[​IMG]

14. After all this time, I managed to find shoes that are just perfect for Inkling! dollyTown on Etsy carries a number of flat shoes that are made for Blythe/Momoko, but they are SUPER TINY, not the usual oversized look. They fit Momoko exactly, which means that they are too small for most mature resin tinies--but they fit Inkling pretty darned well!

Mine is wearing these little spectator flats right now, and she also has a pair of these teeny-tiny chain flats. I can even get the punk rivet heels on her, but they look a bit silly and don't work well with my girl's ankle joint.

15. Thanks for the suggestion, those shoes are very cute.

16. Can I ask if anyone has suggestions for acquiring 4mm glass eyes that aren't the "on a wire" kind? I recently acquired an adorable Inkling and would love to get different eyes for her. :D

17. Is there a thread for other Seed Dolls? I have a Starling I am fond of.

[​IMG]

18. I guess this is the thread we've got for any/all Seed Dolls, so here's another shot of Avril, a Starling.
      [​IMG]