1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Inkling discussion part 1

Oct 22, 2010

1. Congrats Strawberryblossom! She looks really pretty :)

2. Strawberryblossom...she's a little pink darling! Congrats <3

Ribsy got some new Marshpants today! Here she is....thinking they fit her like an Italian lover:

[​IMG]

3. Yup, once it leaves the startes it cant be tracked. Learned this the hard way...LOL
      The only way to track out of the US is using express international, which is about 36 bucks.

4. squee! the little inklings are so lovely! I wont get mine till the end of the month, but I already have bought two outfits for her. I have lots of barbie shoes so I will have fun trying them all on to see which styles fit! I have never bought clothes specifically for a doll before getting her, but I am so excited!

5. Leopardessmoon, I know how you feel. I bought two pair of boots for Ribsy, but I have to tell you...

The sculpt of her feet is so lovely that I don't even want to put socks on her now! They're just perfection.

6. Oh wow, this girl is lovely! Congrats to those who have her!

7. I'm sorry Honestrabbit I missed your question before! As Spampy said, only express has tracking. She should get to you this week though! Priority was 6-10 business days. :)

I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's pictures! I'm afraid I'm not a great photographer, so I am always excited to see others' photos!

I am almost done with the small bust torso and I've been working on the double-jointed legs for the next release. I've been playing with sculpting other heads for handcasts-only dolls, but I don't have much to show yet. Hopefully soon!

8. [​IMG]

I wanted to post up a picture of my own sweet girl. shes in need of some clothes but I got sick this weekend and wasn't able to make up anything. The chap in the back is Charlie who is easily holding her up with out assistance.

9. Sims! That is the sweetest photo. Congratulations on your Inkling. She looks adorable with Charlie <3 I hope you're feeling better soon.

10. YAY - she arrived!!!!

pardon my craptacular photo.... but here are my girls... Bic you know but here is Diva xoxo
      Aimee every one of her faces is just perfect!!!! Thankyou!!!

[​IMG]

11. Bic and Diva are so perfect together :dance It's wonderful to see Inkling interacting with another of her ilk. (I did know those girl's names, WhiteWings, I apologize for not remembering. It's been a killer week at the toy shop *_* )

Where did you find those yummy eyes? And what size are they? I am desperate for eyes :aeyepop:

I'm so happy that your teeny family is coming together. Imagine the fun when we get to make sets again for another DOA anniversary. It'll be SO much more feasible than trying to work out something for those 70cm guys!

Tons of tiny love to you, WhiteWings :aheartbea

12. I may have to get one or three of these little lovelies, just for the shoes that may fit her! Please share photos when you go to try on shoes!
      Anastasia

13. I created a gallery thread for my Inkling, Muse.

[​IMG]

Yes, let's hear more about eyes! I would kill for three more pair of my default eyes so Muse can have a set for each face plate and I won't need to ever move them. The Artistique eyes whitewings mentioned look good, but once I saw Muse with those default eyes, I can't imagine having anything different for her. I do eventually intend to get her a darker wig though.

Still no shoes. Although I could get some Barbie shoes on her feet, they didn't fit right because they are made for Barbie's high heel feet. Hopefully tomorrow I will be taking Muse to Walmart to see if they have any clothes that fit her while I try to pin down her style.

14. :DI AM SO LOVING EVERYONE'S PIX/INKLINGS!!! Merangel, your girl is so lucky to have her own habitat-OMG!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

:aheartbeaMW-your photostory cracked me up, Petula is definitely a diva...

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE, AND KEEP POSTING YOUR PIX!!!

Here's mine (I am not a good photographer, and my photos do not do them justice, but I LOVE my Inklings...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take care and have fun everyone!!!

:aheartbeaEJ

15. Wow everyone's inkling looks lovely. I need to take a photo of Hollister. But the wig i made her just is too poufy and need to get her a proper wig. Love the feel of this resin

16. Loving all the Inklings! They all look so unique!

Has anyone attempted to make their own wigs yet?

thegashlycrumb, Muse looks gorgeous :)

17. Oh my goodness the inklings are so sweet! Will there be another order period for them? They are just precious :)

18. Erika ~ Your laughing girl is Wonderful! Congrats!

19. thanks for sharing, i hope to sculpt one, someday :)

holly