1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Inkling discussion part 1

Oct 22, 2010

1. :o:fangirl::dance:cheer GUYS!!!! i have a PERFECT wig source to share with you!!

Parabox wigs fit her SO PERFECTLY!! http://www.parabox.jp/eng/wig-11.html

I bought just this 1 to try, I was afraid it might be too big – and omg it is perfect perfect perfect. http://parabox.jp/wig/pw21/PW21-01-SB.html

My white and peach girls came home today. Pics on friday, PROMISE. I am astounded at how white the white is - it is so lovely. I have to think of names now!! My peach girl is all freckly. She's SOO wonderful!! :fangirl:

2. Aw, excellent, as soon as we're settled into the new place I shall order wigs for her--mine isn't the type of girl who wants just one wig! ;)

.hlp

3. Is that a REAL little cupcake she's holding? I wanna eat it. LOL. She is beautiful- her eyes, her lip color, her expression is really wonderful.

My little NS one is all freckly and she has a rather determined look about her. The white one is a pale angel with rosebud lips, I'm thinking of calling her Rose Red.

4. Merangel: She looks adorable

Sher: Can't wait to see your girls

5. Me too, Sher. I want to see those girls. SPAM DEMAND!

Shandy's cupcake is an Iwako Japanese eraser. Shandy also has a baseball, bat and mitt, tons more pastries and a tooth brushing kit to use before bed. All erasers. Next week I'm getting her some rice bowls, shushi and fruit.

And maybe a pink koala ^.^

6. I found this outfit at walmart last week for less than $10! it was for the disney tinkerbell 10" dolls. separate packaged outfit was called garden party wear, or something like that it fits her perfectly! and how cute is she :)
      [​IMG]fairydress by leopardessmoon, on Flickr

7. ^^ She doesn't look too thrilled about it though ;)

8. she is just grumpy that she hadn't gotten a faceup yet. I had three dolls on my table that had to come before her. she is much less grumpy now that her faceups have started.

9. Sooooo I've been lucky enough to snag myself an Inkling, and I have a question for those of you who already have yours in-hand: Have you tried the Leeke size 3 wigs on them?

10. I have done faceups for my girl! and made her a wig. she was supposed to have black and red hair but she insisted on these colors to match her dress! I think i need to make her eyebrows a little less intense, and paint her finger and toe nails. and she wants sandals and wings to match. lol she is very demanding!

[​IMG]
      inkling001 by leopardessmoon, on Flickr
      [​IMG]
      inkling002 by leopardessmoon, on Flickr

11. I've not heard any more about Starling, but you may like to subscribe/RSS Armeleia's blog or bookmark the Seed dolls website? I'm sure this thread will be updated when there's more information too.

I'm very excited about the updates to the Seedling body, the double-jointed elbows and knees are going to be pretty cool, but I can't wait to get my hands on my very own Inkling with a version 1 body.

I've just bought some 4mm blue eyes for my incoming Inkling. Does anyone know if Volks Dollfie wigs will fit Inkling?

12. I think there is a third one in the planning stage who will be a boy, Switzy, if memory serves. Starling is the next one due, but she is a girl. These little ones are well worth waiting for. As a rule, I am not into tinies at all. These, however, are pure magic.

Here is a link to the Seed Dolls page if you are interested in keeping up with the work in progress:

http://another2am.com/seed/

I couldn't do without my Inkling, so I know how you feel when you say they're as necessary as air. But in my case it's even more desperate. They're as necessary as chocolate.

13. So she was patiently awaiting my arrival when i got home! She is super lovely. I'm thinking of nameing her Henna as a play on words to her name "Ink-ling" but she is super sweet! i adore her! <3 my favorite faceplate is her sleeping one.

[​IMG]
      Untitled by kittywolf13, on Flickr

14. thanks Merangel! she's really lovely. id be tempted to give her henna tats... but that would be insane on those teeny hands and feet. But she may have a little more tude then i give her, as here she is making my obitsu boy, Bit, her thrown. XD

[​IMG]
      Untitled by kittywolf13, on Flickr

15. The forum is trying to keep the discussion threads from having too much "sp@m" actually, so please let's see your posing pics for the Inkling doll, and her next to other dolls for reference purposes.

16. Merangel, she looks very pretty. I like the wig and eyes you chose for her.

17. Thank you, Desarii <3 Aimee chose the eyes so full credit to her. I just love this tiny woman and hope she makes more soon.

18. Nudging this one back up to see how everyone's Inklings are looking now days...? Also looking for some feedback on if Monster High gear fits her well...?