1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Interested in a very tiny, realistic baby BJD?

Oct 26, 2008

1. sweetie , the only ones I have come across are
      Supia ..the body is very lifelike ...Im thinking with another face-up ,I did find thedefault face-up very "heavy" and doll like , with a neutral face-up this one would be very very life like

as AreeElf poing out they dont really fit DOA criterial ...LittleMiss , who is not allowed on DOA (I also have one of these ..has a very baby like face ..
      she also does a real resin baby ..but its not jointed )

2. Yep.......she is the one I was going to suggest too. I ordered one and she should be here anytime. To me, she is as baby looking as you can get. I just love her little chubby baby body ;)

3. I was also going to suggest Felix Brownie Small Comfort! Very affordable, too! :)

4. Ditto on the small comfort. They are at a great price point too!
      Here's a quick pic of my gal taking a bath.
      [​IMG]

They fit very well into the bratz baby clothing if you can find them or fairly well into "small world clothing" that they are discontinuing at target (they are dressed animal dolls next to the only hearts club dolls)

5. I have already planned out an entire doll family. Lati green or Yo sized todlerand Pukifee Sized little baby. I find pukifee ante to be babyish enough for me. but then again that is in scale with I also think that getting a more "realistic baby like" look would move away from the aesthetic criteria of the forum.

6. I love the bathtub. Too Cute.

After suggesting the Small Comfort in this forum, I decided I wanted one, too. I ordered it a few days ago... it's a new elf-eared baby. (I love the elf ears of bjds; don't ask me why!) Here's one of the stock photos of the doll. (Is it okay to post pictures I didn't take?)

[​IMG]

7. How are porcelain dolls proportioned differently than BJDs?

8. Edit: Never mind, it was already mentioned :sweat I read this thread too fast.

9. Even if the doll is fully jointed, if it is too realistic, particularly in proportion and the face, it won't be on topic for DOA. I'm sure there are dolls like that out there, but even if you find one, you won't be able to share it here on DOA.

10. The DollZone babies are more suited to msd or smaller, but they sure are cute. Here's mine in the arms of her mother, DollZone Yume Hallowmas. (FairyLand Little Fee Ante also sneaks in one of these photos.)

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab355/sfbeck/DollZonebaby1.jpg

[ur;]http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab355/sfbeck/YumeAnte1.jpg[/url]

And here is my Small Comfort as he looks now.

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/...om/albums/ab355/sfbeck/SmallComfort.jpg[/IMG]

11. SfbeckThe face up from your small comfort is really beautiful!! i didn't know they could look so nice :)

@Dollightful,,I understand what you mean...I have the same feelings :(

12. I didn't know Dollzone put out babies, he sure is cute. I'm also in the league with the Soom Nappy Choo, just way to cute.

13. Custom House has a 15cm baby-like BJD. I don't know if it is anything like what you are looking for.
      [​IMG]
      Bebe AI

14. Really really sweet too Itseva! I didn't know CH has also babies. *going to check them out on website*

15. Oh, all these little babies are so cute. Realistic or not.

sfbeck - Your DZ babies are realistic. Your tiny Brownie baby, Small Comfort, is just soooo cute. I can't stand how cute he is! :)

itseva - That is a cute one too.

16. Thanks, Adriana. He just has the default face-up. I had ordered another one before Felix declared bankruptcy, so I don't know whether I'll ever receive it.

She's adorable, itseva. I didn't know about this doll. I'll have to check her out.

Dollightful, thanks! I love both dolls, as different as they are.

17. Sfbeck,,I hope your Felix will arrive soon!! I saw the thread at the problem auction list somewhere. Hope everything will going fine :) It would be nice to see your FElix dolls together.

18. Thanks, Adriana. I'm not giving up hope (yet) on receiving my second Felix Small Comfort!

19. Even though some dolls are OT, you can still post photos of them here if they are photographed with an on-topic doll. I also wish there were babies in proportion with SD dolls, but I have an antique baby doll (from about 1910) that is just the right size. I've photographed my Dollshe guy holding it, but just show the back of the baby's head in the photo. I think of the babies more as props than characters.