1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Interested in a very tiny, realistic baby BJD?

Oct 26, 2008

1. Ty, I enjoyed making the mattress and bedding for her little girl i thought the plain plastic crib was just not nice enough for her bday and baby without it ;) spampy makes great clothes for these suber tiny boys and girls so i was really pleased with it when it arrived.

2. I am looking for a happy looking puki that isnt too expensive ... i was looking at fairyland pukipuki pongpong and i love his little expression he's not that expensive but i was wondering if there are any others his size and that cute that wouldnt be too expensive

3. Here's a recent pic of my dollzone bb with a mid size doll (Narsha) I love these babies too!

[​IMG]

4. Wow, had not yet seen the reborns for MSD dolls. They are amazing. I would say that I really like tiny doll Mui-chan, about 16 cm. She is not very realistic, but the faceplates are very good. Has some great expressions. Here is a picture of mine:

[​IMG]

5. Thank you for pointing these new babies out, Elfmoon!:D Oh, man I had no idea how much adorable I was in for!:aheartbea

6. Raven:D Of course she did! I adore her faceups, I am lucky enough to have a doll with a faceup by her:aheartbea

7. I think DOLL LEAVES new 12cm dolls are fit for ya. But these two little tiny are out of topic here. You can check their website if you really want one. www.doll-leaves.com

8. You could always try the Felix Small Comfort dolls. Right now I don't they are being sold but rumor has it they will sell more again next year.
      Or as far as I know she's still not on topic here but might be soon. It's Naunitta and her twin brother here.

9. Just because it seems not to be yet mentioned here, I´ll bump this thread with Domadoll Ippo, which also is a chubby and babyish tiny cutie. She is actually a "baby alien" but mine is just a baby.

[​IMG]

10. with the new evaluation rules, I wonder if the other versions of Nappy Choo could now be considered on-topic? the Popo may still be considered too much like kewpie, but their new Dalang could very well be deemed on-topic ;) i'm waiting on mine! maybe I should give it a try when he arrives?

11. I was thinking the same thing...Got a Popo on the way...Give it a shot!

12. Can I ask you guys where you find all the new ones? :) (Newbie alarm here!)

13. I sew for the little kiddos, so I always have customers introducing me to new kids on the block!

14. Please remember that off-topic dolls may not be discussed on Den of Angels - please ask questions about off-topic dolls by PM rather than in the thread.

As for Nappy Choo, any doll is welcome to be submitted for on-topic discussion, but the baby doll aesthetic is very different from the ABJD aesthetic, so anything that appears 'too babydoll' is likely to be off-topic.

15. I recently bought a Doll Family Kelasi in the hopes of making a MSD sized baby simply because I've got a very cute 1990 McCalls crafts pattern with loads of baby doll outfits. (this one: link). I also bought a 12cm Doll Leaves Cherry but don't know if I can shrink the outfits small enough to sew and get in the detail. I've bought a few of the Susan Sirkis pattern books and am trying to get my head around sewing in small scale. Has anyone come across any places that sell ultra tiny baby clothes?

16. I have doll stories where my characters have a baby. I expect to get a baby that looks like its parents. There are little BJDs out there that fit that description. The little babies in some photo stories are perfect (Effie's World, or Am's) come to mind. I think the latter are PukiFees :D

17. Sorry if I'm being really stupid, but what about pukipukis? Are they not 'Baby' enough? Hm..Maybe bluefairy pocketfairys, but those are bigger than 10cm.:sweat