1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Introducing Doll Profiles

Jan 18, 2016

1. Sadly, it's true. There is a limit of 50. It can't paginate because the profiles are under a tab.

2. Great idea, DofA! I'll use this feature once I get my dolls more customized! :)

3. I can't seem to find the create profile button? Is it suppose to be at the bottom of the page in profiles?

4. Doll Profiles is a link under the Community tab:
      Doll Profiles | Den of Angels

If you're on a computer, the Create Doll Profile button is on the top right. If you're on a phone, you may need to scroll down to see it.

5. Thank you, that helped!

6. I really love this feature! It's so fun to just browse through everyone's dolls :D It's probably my favorite part of the new site!

One thing though... I don't know if it has been mentioned (or if I'm posting in the correct spot), but it seems like the "unoa" tag isn't working for me. I posted profiles for my two chibis in the 20-39cm section, tried adding "unoa" to their tags multiple times. Every time I edit, it seems like everything is okay (no errors or anything) but the unoa tag doesn't show up. Other tags seem to work just fine.

7. Dolls tagged as Unoa will show up as Alchemic Labo. If you already had the doll tagged as Alchemic Labo, then it wouldn't show up again.

8. :D So cool idea! Thank´s

9. So, I'm assuming, if you end up selling a doll you've profiled you can just delete?
      And, if so, should you wait until it's actually sold, or as soon as you put up a sales thread?

10. Lots of fun so far.

Comments would be fun to have, but it's cool as is (just having Likes).

And, wow, I have too many dolls... hit the limit already, but it took a while to get 25 uploaded! Shows that I need some better photos of some of my dolls, too!

11. Treat it as you would a database entry, waiting until it's actually sold.

12. Thanks, HW, that reminds me that I might want to check my database entries.

13. It's really really hard to find the "like" button on these...

14. @Galacticat I made it bold and added a heart. Does that help?

15. Yes that will probably help :)

Maybe also it would help to put the "like" button into the bottom bar? Maybe in the center? (ie between "color options" and "home" - otherwise it could be easy to miss or look like content? Just an idea.

16. @Galacticat It's not possible to put anything in the bottom bar except for content that goes on every page of the site. It pretty much has to be where it is, but let's see if these changes work out.

17. Okay!

Well I love the profiles anyway- great work!

18. Hello, I've been trying to change the thumbnail photo for one of my doll profiles. I'm having trouble with it; I deleted the original thumbnail and tried to upload a new one, but when I do, even if I think it accepted my photo, when I upload, there's no photo, not even the old one I deleted. The photo is 165kb and 360x360 pixels. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it could be a bug. I'll try again later, maybe in a different browser.

Thank you,
      <3 ali

19. @almyki Which profile are you trying to change? It's not possible to have a different thumbnail from the main profile image, and all your profiles that have a main image are showing the thumbnail correctly.

But, how is it that you have yourself listed as a doll profile?

20. Thank you for the quick response! 'Dalia Dalhart''s thumbnail on this page shows as just a grey camera icon crossed out for me. In her profile, she lacks a 'profile' tab as well. Do you see something different for her? Maybe something is up with my computer? Doll profiles from almyki | Den of Angels

I tried to change the profile image by deleting the old one and clicking the 'upload a file' button at the very bottom next to save and preview. I don't think the upload 'sticks' when I click the file I want though. I tried it with another doll I have in drafts and I have the same issue. I may try again on another computer when I have the chance.

I don't think I have myself listed as a profile? I only see my four dolls: Dalia, Candy, Byrne, and Stirling.

<3 ali