1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Introducing Doll Profiles

Jan 18, 2016

1. THANKYOU

2. I am so excited about this new feature! It may actually help me keep my character ideas in order :XD:

3. I definitely enjoy going through doll profiles to see the different characters people have created, and to see the varieties a single sculp can hold!

4. None of my tags are working, so I can’t save my doll profile- I’ve tried “Dust of Dolls” “Doom” and “Bomi”. Please help.

Well, I can save it, so I’ll save with no tags.

#124 SabrinaC, Aug 5, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2018
    5. @SabrinaC It's only possible to tag with the doll company name. I'm not sure why 'dust of dolls' didn't work. but I added it to Maria's profile.

6. Thank you!

7. I am having the same issue with mine right now; I had a profile saved and was waiting to finish the faceup on a doll, and nothing is showing up for any drafts I had "saved". Is this still a bug?