1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction to SHIN's Pathway/Sanpomici-koubou

Aug 28, 2005

1. Hi,dagnyevelyn-san
      I am very sorry for setting the price too high ......
      I noticed that I have not taken so much pictures of NANO-san,
      because she is the newest.
      I just put a few up to my site. I hope you find them nice.
      She is the first NANO-san which I am now owning.
      http://homepage3.nifty.com/doi-shin/DollPhotoPath/200503/20050831NANOs/20050831NANOs.htm
      There is another Nano-san as OneOffModel, even if her eye hole is a little bit customized and her character is made strong minded.
      http://homepage3.nifty.com/doi-midori/Sampomichi-Koubow/04-MakeoverModel/THAASA-MakeoverModel.html
      But I think this small icon below takes more after me. I love it.

8) SHIN

2. Shin-san, what is the difference between one-off and finished? Does "finished" include sanding the seams?

3. Hi, flanna-san!
      Yes,it is as you said!
      One-Off-Model is just maked-over.
      In case of Finished-Model, seams or parting-lines are sanded and taken off, and all the skin surface is sanded and the skin-texture is equalized.

8) SHIN

4. Dear Shin-san,
      Thank you for the links to the pictures of Nano-san! She's very beautiful.
      I don't think she is too expensive at all! I'd be willing to pay much more, but I'm glad the price isn't too high. Being a student, I live a rather luxury free life, and I'd love to have Nano in my life sooner than later.
      I love Nano with dark brown eyes. With lighter eyes, she looks a little like me!
      The Oneoffmodel Nano looks very strong willed. Nano is very versiltile. I like Nano with her standard appearence though. She's very classical and delicate.

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Also, I think your avatar is neat. I love those glasses, and his beard!

Bye for now!

5. Hi,dagnyevelyn-san
      Thank you very much for your eternal love to nano-san!
      I am planning to put another nano-san onto One-Off-model page soon.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/doi-midori/ShinyDoll/Thaasa Poses Naked Eng.html

6. Those poses are impressive. Sometimes it's hard to remember she's a doll, not alive.

7. Oh! I'll be so happy to see more of her! I like her pictures so much.
      Thank you Shin-san!

8. I really like the way the body can pose, and I like Nano, but Nanae is my favourite — is she limited, or can Nanae be ordered with the Thaasa body as a 'base-model'?

Also, are wig and eyes included in the price for base-model, and do you select these at random, or can we make requests for colour?

If wig and eyes ARE included, how much would the doll cost without wig and eyes?

9. Hello, twigling-san!
      All THAASA-heads including NANAE are avalablde as base-model.
      Glass eyes and a wig are included in Base-model.
      Regular glass eye color is Brown.
      but you can chose one from my color stocks for One-off-models if it exists then.
      Wig is chosen by me from my stocks. I choose one which looks nice to the doll.
      The price, I am thinking, is 58,000yen without eyes and a wig.

8) SHIN

10. Hi,flanna-san,
      That's exactly I am persuing on my photos! Thank you!

Hi,dagnyevelyn-san,
      Yes, one more One-Off-NANO-san just appeared on Sampomichi-Koubow shop.
      I think she looks very lady-like, does not she???

8) SHIN

11. welcome Shin-san!
      i think your dolls are beautiful!
      would hope to get one , One day.
      I'm impress with kisui especially~

12. Hello, Kyoru304-san!
      I am very happy with your curious with KISUI-san.
      I made her boysh and sharp.

8) SHIN

13. thats exactly what i like about her! ^_^ kirei desu ne..

14. Hi,Kyoru304-san,
      I think KISUI is the most delivered Thaasa-head in Japan.
      Homete kudasatte arigatou :grin:

8) SHIN

15. Hello Shin-san,

:D I love your dolls. So expressive! And the double jointed knees are especially nice. I don't think I've seen any other double-jointed girls in this size (unless that one female by Dollshe was, but I don't know).

Welcome to Den of Angels!

- Kiya

16. Hello,Kiyakotari-san!
      Thank you very much for thinking highly of THAASA's knees.
      It needed a extremely high designing technique and working techiniques, which allows THAASA knees to acomplish both natural right sitting, and easiest self standing!

8) SHIN

17. Cosmos is beautiful! She has lovely eyebrows. I want to be able to do esthetics better. I don't have much practice.
      Would the single head come un-painted? I'd prefer unpainted.. but I do love your work too..
      (oops I had spelled "cosmos" "comos") Oopsie

18. Hi, dagnyevelyn-san!
      Thank you very much for checking the eyeblows, as I recently am pursuing how to draw eyeblows.
      It is true painting eyeblow is too difficult to be done as expected to be.
      I think lip-paint and eyeblow paint are the most important point to determine the face expression and "Value of Doll face".
      As,making-up onto reallistic head makes one's skill excellent,
      you'll have a big chance to get it with un-painted-NANO-san-head!!

Yes, single head is delivered up-painted.

8) SHIN

19. I'd hope I could paint her well! She's so beautiful, I'm sure even a bad face-paint would look nice on her pretty features.
      I'd be happy if I could end up painting eyebrows like you do. Those are very realistic and detailed. Realism is important to dolls I think.