1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Aaron

Jan 18, 2007

1. Jesse looks good with his new wig!

2. Family issues meant I couldn't but my Aaron when he was released- and now than I'm back in gear he's sold out. *mild panic* I'd figured that he was going to be like Cocori- limited edition special sets, and a regular model later released without the outfits.
      But checking their Q&A board, I can't tell if they're planning to make more later, or if this was possibly it.

We are supposed to prepare only small quantity of Aaron to sell. ^^
      But right now, it is difficult and you would probably wait some more.

~Iplehouse

Anyone have a better idea of their plans? This doll is perfect for the boy I've been planning for over a year now- it'd kill me to find out I'd totally missed out.

3. I emailed them a few days ago and they said they might have more to release in June! I sure hope so, like you I missed him. I would love the opportunity to get him.

4. Thank goodness...I thought I'd lost my chance. My Cocori wants company!

5. I thought I'd harras you guys again; Does anyone have the platinum Aaron wig for sale? I'd love to buy it. :)

6. Straight up Tyson Beckford! He looks more like Tyson that Mellow Cole looks like Naomi Campbell!! And that is saying something. It looks like they just casted Tyson's face and shrank it down. He is on my wishlist for sure!!!!

7. This is a blast from the past - but I just saw Aaron's photo and fell in love. Does anyone know if he's going to be released again? Ever?

8. THAT"S MY BOY! I have Aaron, but I named him Cassius. Cassius means vein, and Cassius sure is vein. I bought him on the secondary market at a great price so I was very lucky. Then I sent him to my friend Marie deSoto in NY, and she gave him a beautiful face up. I am hoping they will let me post pictures soon!
      Manny

9. I'm going to order a Dark Aaron as soon as they are for sale at Iplehouse again. :) But I have plans to make him a drag queen. So basically, I know I'll have to have most of his clothes commissioned, because I'm betting almost no SD girls clothes will fit him. :lol: I do plan on getting the model body. Does anyone have any suggestions on clothes that WOULD fit him that are either girls clothes or feminine mens clothes? Eventually I hope to have all sorts of fabulous dresses for him! :lol: Also, are there any womens shoes that would fit him?

Anyway, I'm really excited, and any suggestions or info you can all share with me about Aaron would be great. :)

10. Aaron and Cocori are currently sold out on the Iplehouse site. How many times a year are the up for sale?