1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Aaron

Jan 18, 2007

1. Wow isn't it cool?! :D
      First we got the Unidoll guy, then the new Rainman guy, then Aaron! :D
      It's like the BJD world has been taken by hot mature manly dolls now! ;)

2. And it's about TIME Georgia... ne?

3. Wow...just simply wow! I think I might get this guy instead of Cocori. (I like dude dolls anyway) I'm just wondering how they're going to pull off the hair. When they post up more pics of him I gotta show them to my prof.

4. I can't wait to see more piccies of him.. it's hard to tell exactly what he'll be like. They need to update. ;)

5. *fans the fangirls* Yes, I'd like to see more of him to get a better idea of his looks.

6. I have known about him being in the works since November and have been checking the iplehouse site almost everyday since the begining of December to see if they had uploaded and pictures of him.

Today, as I was calling my friend about picking her up later, the image loaded on the screen so all she heard when she picked up was, "Hello, ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!" XD!!! After she freaked out and learned I was okay, I just said "Iplehouse...go...now...GO!" As the owner of a Cocori, she was super excited too.

He is more gorgeous than I pictured him!!! Bah...it will be at least a year before I can afford one though...*sobs*

And, he indeed has only one eye in. If you look closely, you can see that all of his faceup is digital. :) I guess they did this to give him an artsy in-the-works look. *squeals*

7. Whoa! What is it with all these hunky guys being released? He looks wonderful & Cocori might finally have a man that can handle her.

8. ho-sh#@

Salim's brother may be on his way home sooner than I expected.

::nosebleed::

9. Man, just because he's black, don't mean he's gotta be Cocori's boyfriend. >:0 He's totally going to have a white boyfriend when he gets to my house. Yeah. <3

10. For real. If I can bring him home it's to pair him up with my NS Soony!

11. Damn right. Love is blind to race and color. <3

12. Aw...man...T.T

I can't wait to see what his body looks like...<3

If it's really masculine...I might have to change my mind, but for now, I luuurve him <3

13. I'm sure it'll be just like the normal Iplehouse boys... sleek, slender and lean. Mmm.

14. I hope they make a different body for him, I wany a muscley guy! ;_;

15. Oooh I hope so T.T

Hm...You think a Bernard and Aaron would look good together...? Bah, I'll do it anyway <3

^.^ *so excited*

16. Well... they might! Especially if he's going to be of a different resin type. I'd love a slender boy. Tall, sleek, AND SEXEH.

17. omg...now that is just too kick arse...I wonder how is hair is going to look *squeals with excitment!* I wanna seeeeeee!

18. Oh, wow! I must see more pics of him! He's awesome!

19. When I look at him I totally think of 'TinTin' From 'The Crow'. All I gots to say is Him in a Luts dreads wig = YUMMY!

Oh and I think he and Bernard would be a stellar couple...Hmmm :)

20. Tee hee, well he'd be slated to be paired with my SD13 nono. *_~ I hope he's a muscley boy like the SD16s!