1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Aaron

Jan 18, 2007

1. I knew there was something going on when I read what Iple hinted here!

Makes me giggle like crazy. :lol:

2. This guy is absolutely amazing. I don't care if I have to sell a couple of organs, this man is coming home to me one way or the other. *lies in a puddle of her own drool*

3. Oh. Oh, wow. Oh WOW. :love Okay, Iplehouse has officially undone me. He looks fabulous! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there daydreaming about this boy in dreadlocks. ^_~
      -Vega

4. Ooooh. That would be cool. You'd have to be creative with the angles photographing them, though. XD As your Nono is a melon head and iple boys have smaller heads. But still... *drool*

5. Abso-tivly about him being coupled with someone besides Cocori! He be lovin' on my Unidoll Elf man when he makes it home! >=D Heck, probably all my other boys too...

6. This doll looks nice. Can't wait to see more.

7. "It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!" ;)

(that's not not not what my wallet is saying--whimpers coming from that corner, y'know. :...()

Ann in CT

8. I want him for my DZCherry :<

9. I can't wait to see more of him!!

10. AMEN! :lol:

I love the lanky, bishie boys, but I definately prefer to put money down on men that look like men!

11. YES!!! I want a man that looks like a man!!! :love Hopefully this will be the start of a new era of BJDs. Masculine men with chiseled faces. :nosebleed :celebrate

12. I hope they release him in the different shades like Cocori since he'd be the best option there is for a Rude doll in the lighter skin colour. And that would be amazing and there would be a total excuse for Reno to come to life as well. I fear this is going to result in the entire male cast of FFVII residing here in doll form. Darn.

13. Oh snap. XD

He's looking gorgeous so far.

14. I think he's really handsome. O__O <3

15. oO la la....

16. I hope no one takes offense, but I'm just going to quote the popular line (I have no idea who said it first, though):

XD

17. OMG!! I had this character flouting around and he came life in this MAN and I said MAN. I caught my breath and said he was so sexy. I have to have him!

18. That's so right!!! xDD I didn't notice until I read this, xDDDDD

I think he looks good, but he'll never be on my WL, neither.

19. He's verreh, verreh nice...

20. Official date to see him is apparently Feb 5th. I am so dancing in my seat.