1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. My Linda...just love this darling outfit made by biscotti725.[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Your Linda looks adorable in her lovely outfit. Love how the embroidery on her hat sets off her green eyes.

3. I agree, Linda looks perfect in that outfit and the colors work so well with her faceup. <3

4. Thank you, ladies! ☺ Sorry...don't know how I posted two of the same picture.

5. Brodie, my Bordy in Real Skin, wanted to say hello. It's been such a long time since I posted her photo here, if ever, and she's a little bit fed up with me being so 'stand offish', so here she is, she's my little sweetie and my only IP doll :)

[​IMG]

6. She's darling...love her wig and outfit.♥

7. She is ADORABLE !!!!

8. She's gorgeous Sharon, I really love the way you have styled her. ::thumbup

9. Brodie is gorgeous! Bordy is such a pretty sculpt, which is sadly, not seen very often. And yours has such a cute style! :aheartbea

I recently made a baseball cap for my KID boy, and my Ennie, BID Elin, insisted she tried it on. Looks like I will have to make one for her too ;-)

[​IMG]

10. Thank you for the lovely comments, Brodie is blushing ;)
      Airike your boy and Ennie are very cute, I think the cap definitely suits her, you know what your next job is now ;)

11. Loving the Easter snaps and the Linda snaps! @dambuster01 you mean you stopped at one BID??? Unheard of!! She's adorable. Here is a pizza party snap celebrating my Erzulie arrival a few weeks ago: [​IMG]

Comparison between late 2015 lb resin and Feb 2017 resin:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG] I was intrigued to read that Iplehouse had altered the lb sometime in 2016. I loved the previous lb and I'm also thrilled with the new lb resin.

Ebony hasn't been offered in forever and my grail is an ebony EID Ashanti. Given the lovely tone of the lb now I'll probably order her in the lb when I return to work later this year.
      I have more spam coming of my darling Erzulie trying on her new wardrobe. Otherwise check out my Flickr in the meantime. Dolly hugs xxx

12. I love her little foam mat! Thanks for the tip about World's Smallest Toys :)

13. Stuck inside because of all the rain, my girls are getting ready to evacuate.....
      [​IMG]

14. Hi does anyone have a photo with a BID and a Littlefee together? TIA!

15. Love seeing your girls! Where did you get their toys. The Noah's arc animals are beautiful :)

16. I get props everywhere. The little ark is a Hallmark Christmas ornament from 2016. The little stuffed animals are from a Noah's Ark set, and were purchased at a doll show a few years ago. The giraffe Chloe is holding is from Hobby Lobby, in their miniature department. The giraffe on wheels was from a gift shop in Quebec.

17. @MB Lilac Your little ones are so cute. I love how you pose them, it gives the dolls such life but also life to the photo too!

18. I need to remove my doll's hands to send them for blushing. I'm a bit nervous about doing this...not sure how to remove them and how to prevent unstringing while they're gone. I read the BID assembly manual, but it seems to only have information about restringing a doll. I'm used to magnetized hands, such as Fairyland. Thanks so much for your help!

UPDATE...found a very helpful video, so my girl is handless and ready to ship to Australia! ☺

#218 1930sgirl, May 8, 2017
      Last edited: May 8, 2017
    19. Great photo! Looks like the girls are having fun. :)