1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. PinkBear - Thanks! I'm always trying for 'realism'

Xanadu Dolls - Thanks! Yes, they were having fun.

EmeraldPixie - Judith looks very intriguing. Can't wait to see her painted.

My twins, Holly and Coco participated in their parents renewal of their wedding vows recently, and Ringo accidentally had to 'photo bomb' the formal photography session - as they were blocking the entrance to the park....
      [​IMG]

2. Your photos are always a delight to see, @MB Lilac! How long does it take you to set up a scene?

3. Thanks! I spent a couple hours on a Saturday afternoon taking that series of photos. Set up is pretty easy, as I set up on the patio table with my garden in the background, and I can sit on a bench to take the photos.

The rest of the formal wedding shots are here - Wedding Portraits - Fav Photos 2017

4. @MB Lilac - It is such a joy seeing what your little dollies are up to! All the details are just perfection.

5. picture for ya
      [​IMG]

6. MB Lilac, you always have a way to brighten an earily morning. I enjoy your wonderful photos and beautiful creations/ dolls.

Judith is going to be a real charmer. Thank you Lady Tiku for showing the preview.

7. And Judith's page is up! (click her name to go to the page)

[​IMG]

8. She's super sweet. Too bad she's limited.

9. Judith is really calling my name! I'm trying to resist her charms...but, I think it's a losing battle.;) Anyone else bringing her home? What resin color(s) are you considering?

10. get her now and do it on LA otherwise she will likely be in doll choice later?

11. I just bought KID Daisy and now we are in the middle of moving, so no dolly money at the moment. Not even for layaway. :( Will just have to wait and see if she pops up on the doll choice....by then there will probably be three others to add to my list. :D

12. horrid cheap phone cam pic but this is Bonnie in an Alice Collections dress, it fits KID also but like a mini dress in length XD
      an extra 'fit' note... the 'waist' of the dress hits right at the BID chest joint.

[​IMG]

13. Holly invited her Dad to a tea party on Father's Day...
      [​IMG]

14. that is wonderful @MB Lilac . i am in awe of your realistic scenes and aspire to be even half as good some day.

did you needlepoint the rug?

15. El BJD - Thanks!

auntbear - Thanks! That was my favourite of the photos I took in that series, as it looked the most realistic. The rest didn't. And yes, I needlepointed that rug, a long time ago. It belongs in my daughter's Barbie castle, which we are still storing until her daughter is old enough for it. In the meantime I use it occasionally for a different rug.

16. How sweet...love your photos.♥

17. I ordered my Judith! Peach Gold with Iplehouse face-up and dreaming faceplate.:) Anyone else order a Judith?

18. All my boys had a play day today...

[​IMG]

19. Looks like a lot of fun.

My boys were all together recently as well....
      [​IMG]