1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. Love this casual play pic! I'm investigating those awesome toys! I've so far only made a set of crayons and a sketch book. Have planned a set of blocks too. If all goes well I'll also post in my online shop. Where are her pyjamas from? They are the cutest!

2. The more I look at the BIDs and my gorgeous PG Bonnie the more I would like another one...Depending on how tax time goes, I'm considering an ebony Erzulie. My grail doll is an ebony ashanti EID - OT, but getting an Erzulie would be a great way to see how I like the skin tone, and she is so very cute! I've stalked all the Flickr pics I can find!! : )

3. World's Smallest - Etch A Sketch

Not cheap, but they are in stock. :)

4. Ooh I'm excited to see your work! Soleil's pajamas are Dollinstyle YOSD pajamas- I got them from Denver Doll! They also come in blue. :)

5. I love the small toys!! I found a tiny Rubix cube at a candy store in our local mall. I think they had an Etch a Sketch and a yo-yo too. Time to go back to the store.

[​IMG]

6. @hyssop, ooh thanks! I knew I'd seen them somewhere, I'll check them out. A couple of snaps of the crayons and book here: Feeling arty
      @Xanadu Dolls thanks for the link! Looks like those prices are about the same I found on EBay.

7. Eric's new look. He just LOVES the TTYA overalls!
      [​IMG]

8. @luluna Awww she's adorable! My Soleil has the same faceup and outfit- it's amazing how different they look in the different skin colors! Isn't that little chin perfect?

9. [​IMG]
      Chloe SR/A, Peekaboo NS/A(old) and Aki NS/B plus two new outfits....

10. Love these Peekaboos! :thumbup Their chubby cheeks get me every time.

11. I just received my Dollbakery eyes which I ordered in March. They are all low dome with normal pupil. The 12mm eyes are too large to fit completely into the eye socket of my BID dolls. Plus the 12mm pupil is also too large. The 10mm eyes fit into the eye sockets but the pupil is too small. The Aqua eyes are very pale. I think that I prefer the Mako 12mm eyes.

Here are the 10mm Shimmermint, 12mm Aqua and 12mm Denim Dollbakery eyes.

[​IMG]

12. @Therese52 - I got the aqua and denim in an earlier DollBakery order. I haven't tried them in my BIDs as I bought them for my nYID boy and girl. Both of mine are 12mm small pupil low dome and they are perfect in the larger dolls.

13. @Therese52 thanks for the informative post and for sharing how the sizes fit etc. Lovely eyes though.

14. Soleil at a doll meet today in one of her new dresses!

[​IMG]

15. She's very cute! You know, that little face is definitely starting to grow on me. For years it seemed no one liked her, or ordered her, so she very rarely ever showed up in pictures. But as soon as they discontinued her, lots of people seem to have ordered her, and she's appearing quite frequently now. She really is rather cute.

16. @hyssop - Thank you! And your Soleil is so darling. You are right...even with the same faceup they look so different. I love her pretty yellow dress.

@Eilidh - Your Peek-a-Boo is sweet and I love the new dress too.

@Xanadu Dolls - Thanks so much! And Peek's cheeks are epic! :whee:

Peek-a-Boo can pout big time. LOL :kitty1

[​IMG]Peek-a-Boo by luluna33, on Flickr

17. My little charmander girl :-)

[​IMG]

18. @MB Lilac Thank you so much! It seems like such a shame that discontinuing her has made her more popular but I love seeing all of them!

@luluna Thank you! I love the blue eyes on your girl.

@Ketty what a darling Bordy! And the Pokemon apron- so cute! Is she in real skin or light brown?

19. @hyssop thank you! <3 She is a real skin.