1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. I love the Eros smile face, but there just aren't enough dolly dollars to go around. I hope they offer it on the doll choice.

2. Several of my girls decided to wash their doll's clothes....
      [​IMG]

3. Two 'new-to-me' little girls arrived the other day.....
      [​IMG]

4. Which sculpts are those? They are both adorable.

5. BIDs Bono in Normal resin, and Coco in the old, original, Special Real Skin.

6. The hockey fan BIDs are thrilled their team is winning.....
      [​IMG]
      The three BIDs in front row are; modified Addiction Efreet (with fangs filed off), Coco, and Nami.

7. cute! love how sad or annoyed all the other dolls look

8. Still waiting for my Elin with the new body to arrive, don't know if it is the skin tone I picked that could be the hold up?

9. Could be anything. Hopefully she will ship soon.

Meanwhile, at my house, one of my girls broke her china baby...
      [​IMG]

10. No, the head was in way too many pieces, so it went into the garbage. Fortunately it was just a cheap porcelain baby which already had its body fixed several times. I have three more porcelain babies which are far more important to me. And I already have a replacement doll, which I think I will give her for Christmas.

11. That would be a lovely surprise for her. :)

12. They shipped her out, but now it is too cold for me to do her faceup, and I am battling a terrible cold and cough too.

13. [​IMG]

14. My Elin arrived and I just opened her today, her new body is so thin like the Luts Petite Delf that I also own. She is not very tall either, but her head looks good on this body too. Here's hoping I can get some pics of her, she is blank at the moment, but waiting on some warmer weather to paint her and give her a name.

15. Just sharing a photo of my Effie (Addiction Efreet with her fangs filed down)...
      [​IMG]

16. @MB Lilac you really are my favorite photographer with the pretty dresses and the many colors you like to use, always fun to look at your photos :aheartbea:fangirl:

@derilan85 I guess the good thing is that she can share clothes with more dolls now? I would love to see your Elin if you completed her, she and Linda are some of my favorite BID sculpts, I cant pick between them

17. @MB Lilac - I love how you use the expressions on their faces to achieve new emotions with them.:)

18. @GreenTeaSlug - Thank you! My BIDs are my favourite dolls, and get photographed the most. They are also the only ones that have a variety of clothes, whereas everyone else just has their default outfit.

@luluna - Thanks! It's all in knowing when to use which doll. I love my Ringo and Effie, but with their distinct expressions, I have to be more careful where I use them.

Effie is especially challenging.....but that's part of the fun.....
      [​IMG]

19. Does anyone have pictures of the BID-Q body along with the old body? Especially pictures where they are clothed? I have been eyeing Linda ever since she was released, and I think I will finally get her during the event, but I can't decide if I want to get the old body so she'll match my existing BIDs, or the new body so she can be "little sister" to Bono and Coco.