1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. Thank you! I love the photography aspect of the dolls, and telling stories with them. Some of them came along on a trip to Newfoundland earlier this summer....
      [​IMG]
      The entire adventure is here - Kids in Nfld - Fav Photos 2019

2. Olivia and Cookie (my second Bono and Coco) celebrate the anniversary of their arrival...

[​IMG]

3. Finally feeling like fall, so decided to get some pics of my 2 Asian little BID's, Taigi(Byuri on the regular body) and Lydia (Mo-A on the Q body). The Q body wears LittleFee stuff well, one of the reasons I got her on this body, as I have LF girls too and there are so many cute clothes out there for them. More pics of them on my blog Adventure of the Wee Resins linked below in my signature.
      [​IMG]Purple Girls by wizgerg3, on Flickr

4. I love your Byuri. I think she's my favourite of all the BIDs.

Now I'm wondering how the Q body compares to the Raccoon Bebe, and if they could share clothes?

5. I don't have a Raccoon Bebe…………...although the sale they have on now is tempting me! Did you get one?

6. No.....as in, I'm tempted by Candy, and am trying to be reasonable, and resist. I already have so many dolls, including 15 BIDs, so don't really feel like adding someone who needs their own wardrobe and can't share clothes with anyone else.

7. I dont know about the Q body, but the regular BID body is really similar to the RacconDoll one. They both have that crazy long torso.
      [​IMG]

8. These two look so cute together, and I love the bat dress! Did you make this one Jackie?

What a fabulous party photos Martha! With all those goodies to eat your kiddies had better not over do it. :lol:

Love this shot Laurie, it's really very sweet. I never did bring a Byuri home, now I'm thinking perhaps I should. :love

9. No, unfortunately I'm no seamstress. I have to rely on other to clothe my girls. I can't remember where I got these. Someone on the DOA marketplace for Mo-A's dress. I got the one on Byuri at a local doll show years ago.

10. @Cydril Thanks for the comparison! I've been wondering how the Raccoon kids compare with the Iple's or Littlefee's. I am so tempted by May and the new little Gene.

11. i have a question for ppl who got BID-Q Lina (baby 'beast') outfit... I want to know if the outfit would fit the normal body?

12. LW and Nalla in their holiday sweaters (which are actually Elf on the shelf sweaters)
      [​IMG]Nalla, LW and Boo by wizgerg3, on Flickr

13. Looks like a perfect fit

14. they look great, do they have openings in the back or are they pull on?

15. Pull on.

16. Love the Elf on the Shelf sweaters, JinCiny...they look great!

17. Some more sweater finds for the BIDs. I was in Hobby Lobby Friday and they had some miniature "ugly" sweaters up by the cash register. I bought them as they were only about $3 ea (1/2 off) thinking they would fit the little ones. A perfect fit for the BID's. Not sure how happy Taigi and Lydia are that they got the "ugly" sweaters while Nalla and LW got the "cute" ones...…………..
      [​IMG]Cozy Evening by wizgerg3, on Flickr

18. They look adorable in them, and how appropriate, considering today is actually 'Ugly Christmas Sweater Day'. Although, those are rather cute.