1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. She is really cute. I think sometimes Iple's promo photos just don't do a doll justice, so people don't buy them. I personally didn't give Mo-A a second glance when she came out because I didn't like how she looked on their site. But then I saw yours, and changed my mind. Now she is near the top of my list if I ever want to get another BID.

2. Thanks @MB Lilac and @El BJD ! She really is so cute! I have mine on the Q body and I do like that body can share with the LittleFee's I have too.

3. Dear JinCIncy, she is very pretty. I agree with you. I don't see too many photos of this sculpt either. I like the color your have chosen for her dress.

4. #505 Thanato-Cat, Jun 11, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2020
    5. They are both adorable!

6. Some of my kids have been learning to do origami....
      [​IMG]

7. Thank you! I though it might be interesting to share a Linda as a boy (I’ve never saw one apart of mine!)

8. Giving the BID thread some love since I took a group shot of mine today
      [​IMG]2020 BID Gang by wizgerg3, on Flickr

9. They are a great group!

10. They're ever so cute! <3

12. I was able to order Lina on the original body when I ordered her on Doll Choice in May. She arrived in September. I took a quick photo to send along with a thank you to the friend who made her dress, and it is the only photo of I have of her so far.

[​IMG]Daisy and Lina - 1 by Donna, on Flickr

13. She looks really nice in her lace dress, and I like that she has the original body. Lina is a cute sculpt, but I really don't care for the thin necks on the Q body.

14. Now that my Nami has become a Princess, she needed a little jacket and hat so she'd stay warm in the snow....
      [​IMG]

15. She looks warm, cozy and incredibly pretty in her elegant winter outfit. It's a really cute picture too. <3

16. Thanks. She's enjoying starring in an upcoming Christmas story.

My Judith arrived this week. I was a little put off by how bright they did her blushing, especially on her nose. It makes her look like she's freezing, or sick. I tried to tone it down some but it didn't help much. I know it can be fixed but I can't bring her away until this pandemics over.

I also switched out the nice, blue, 12mm eyes she came with, since they filled her eye holes way too much. Now she has 10mm eyes.
      [​IMG]

#519 MB Lilac, Dec 5, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    17. Your Judith is lovely! I really like her as a blue-eyed blonde.

My Judith is normal resin with makeup A but with a tiny change. I asked that they paint little teeth between her parted lips. Mine is a brunette for now, but that may change after seeing how pretty yours looks as a blonde!
      [​IMG]Judith by Donna, on Flickr