1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. That’s good to know as well NineThreeOne, I’ll not worry about getting either colour. I’ve got Paige in NR but no one in PG. Must rectify that.

2. I picked up a secondhand BID and plan to restring her, she didn't come with her manual.
      So when I took her apart, there was a unique way that her chest attaches to her torso and I don't know how to get to that point.
      I saw Iplehouse had PDFs for assembly instructions for some dolls but not the BID.
      Looking for any help :) thanks!

3. There should be three parts: The upper body with arms, the lower body with legs and the head part without face. Assambling should work like this: Knot a piece of tension string into a loop and put an S type ring near the knot. Hook the S type ring inside the lower body part. Pull the loop through the upper body and head part and fix everything with another S type ring.

I hope it works. :)

4. Any one out there have a BID in the Q(cute) body? How do you like it? Is is only available in female body? I see you don't choose a gender with it.

All my little BIDs are on the older body.

Thanks in advance! :)

5. My two are on the Q body and they are genderless I’d say. I like the head cap style head rather than the faceplate style and they can fit into littlefee clothes. The torso is longer than littlefee but the same as the older body. I’ve had the older body but liked it as a boy more.

6. I have both, Coy with the Q body and 3 other BID with the older body.
      Coy has the same height, but is slimmer and has a longer neck. He is cute, but i don't really like him next to the older BID.

I'll transfer him to the fairies as Beau's younger brother as soon as his costume is ready. :3nodding:

7. @BrigitteJ - That's interesting! Slimmer and longer neck...those are good things to consider! Thanks!!!:)

8. Coy next to Erik
      [​IMG]

This coat fits the older body, but to me Coy looks lost in it. I'll try a stiff tunic with a collar to conceal it.
      [​IMG]

#669 BrigitteJ, Sep 24, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    9. @BrigitteJ - Thanks for the photos! I can see the slimmer neck...it's making me rethink which one I might prefer.

10. I haven’t gone for the newer Q body yet. Unfortunately for my savings IH are having an “Fantasy” event and I’ve ordered a girl Efreet (with the fangs!) in SR and a boy (human) Erzulie in light brown. Both on original bodies. I wouldn’t mind but Adam (NS Bono, faceup A) hasn’t even come yet!
      I “blame” Martha for her marvellous photos ;-)

11. Happy to oblige! LOL. Will you be keeping Fantasy Efreet's fangs, or filing them off? Mine had her fangs filed off, and now she won't ever stop talking...or singing...

[​IMG]

I have a lot of BIDs, and all of them are on the original body. I didn't really care for the look of the new Q body, plus I really didn't want yet another size doll body. It's so much easier when everyone can share clothes.

12. I adore your Effie; that’s one of the reasons why I snapped her up when I realised she was available. I too prefer the original body. I just think it looks more realistic than the Q one. Personal aesthetics really. As for the fangs, I quite like them but I’m struggling to explain them:) I’m having an IH face-up so I don't know how realistic it is to try and mod her. I’m calling mine Clara (or mouth Almighty, LOL) but then she will decide for herself when she gets here.

13. Same with me. Unfortunately, Coy only was available with the Q-body.

14. That’s as maybe but he’s still as cute as hell. As I said it’s just personal preference. I am attracted by their faces. If I had to get a Q body I’m sure I’d love the doll regardless and your Coy is a very handsome boy.

15. He really is. He was love on first sight.

16. Yes, I can relate to that. I got into this hobby because I fell for IH Paige (Kid) and had to have her. I can’t wait for the BID’s I have on order.

17. Martha, would you mind terribly if I copied your photo of Effie to my photo stream for my own personal use. I just like to look at them, especially the ones I’ve got on order. I promise it will never be shared (copywrite etc).

Janet

18. Fine. Go ahead. Martha

19. Thank you Martha.