1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. Thank you. Oh doesn't that annoy you when that happens, I hate having to go to the PO to pick-up, there's always a long queue. She will be worth the wait though. :)

Thank you so much, it's a Beatrix Potter print with Peter Rabbit. :)

2. Here she is! Now to figure out her default look.....
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. I usually love red haired girls, but this time I really love that blonde wig on her. :thumbup

4. I'm thinking of ordering either Anne or Elin in RS. Anyone have any photos of either doll in this skin tone that they can share? I can't quite decide between the two!

Thanks!

5. I have Elin in RS, but it's the original formula. Here she is with Naias and Serca who are the current RS resin....
      [​IMG]

6. My post above is Anne in the RS. If I get a chance, I'll take a photo of her next to BID NS and KID PG to give you a better idea.

7. Thank you both! Lovely photos!

8. Rana has finally shoes and a wig and I´m more in love with her than before :love The shoes are from Luts and fit very nicely and the wig is from crobidoll and is super soft but need some velcro to hold it in place I think

[​IMG]20161001_062121 by Antique Mind, auf Flickr

9. My Chloe finally has a face up....
      [​IMG]

10. And what a beauty she is too! :aheartbea

11. Chloe looks like she is glad to be home with the rest of your gang! Lovely face.

12. Your Chloe looks so sweet MB Lilac. Love her giraffe!
      A little love from Nalla because I finally finished the jumper I wanted to knit for her. I crocheted a small infinity scarf to simulate a turtleneck. Rest of her outfit is from MeggiMade
      [​IMG]Pink and Grey by wizgerg3, on Flickr

13. JinCincy - cute outfit. Love her little friend!

Chloe was invited to a party with all the other little girls...
      [​IMG]
      When all the girls are together, Chloe looks almost light brown, but she's the current regular Real Skin like my Naias, who is celebrating her birthday. Elin and Byuri are the old Real Skin, Bonnie, Nami, and Holly, are all Normal, while Erzulie is light brown.

14. @MB Lilac - Another adorable shot! And it's a good look at the different resins too!
      Their dresses are so pretty.

JinClncy - I love the pose Nalla is striking!

15. Thanks! I made all my little ones special dresses for when they had their own 'birthday parties'. My Nyssa (Nais) and Eric (Serca) are twins, since they arrived at the same time, on the same day, so Eric had a birthday party too. He invited his three best friends (all the current real skin, except Efreet, who is light brown). His sister had to come, and he also asked Chloe, who he's had a crush on ever since she arrived two weeks ago.
      [​IMG]
      The boys were mostly obsessed with Eric's trains, while the two girls got to know each other better.

16. Wonderful setting!

17. @MB Lilac - Awww little boys and trains!!! Makes me think of the holidays....:)

18. Me too. I'm always on the lookout at Value Village for doll props like these trains, but didn't notice the one engine was broken in front...but Ringo noticed....and he wasn't too happy about it....
      [​IMG]

19. @MB Lilac - Awww Little Ringo! I'm always tickled at how versatile his expression actually is!