1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. I always love the tableaux you create with your little ones!
      All those toys and special treats to eat.... They are having quite an excellent party, except perhaps, for little Ringo. Maybe he needs a big piece of cake. ;)

2. I'm surprised too, which is why I never even considered getting him until the last second before they discontinued him. It would have been so easy to make him the target of all kinds of teasing by the others, but I didn't want to go there. I don't want any nasty dolls. Instead I just try to make his reaction something 'personal' to him. He can also look like he's concentrating very hard on what he's doing. It all depends on the camera angles.

He always makes me smile. Like here, where he's disappointed that he just got a 'participation' medal after not winning the bathtub races....Bathtub Races - Fav Photos 2016
      [​IMG]

Thanks! I always set up my 'room' on the window end of my dining room table. The doll 'room' is made up of just three dressers, a small rug, two chairs, and a table or two. The dining room table has the perfect lighting, and a good nondescript background, so gets used a lot.

I'm sure Ringo had a good time. He was just pouting when he saw the broken engine front

3. The new Iplehouse BID Linda made her debut today. I don't know if my budget will allow me to bring her home but she is a cutie.
      This photo is Normal skin and the Peach Gold version is also tempting.

[​IMG]

4. She's a lovely doll, and normally she would tempt me, but I'm not not buying any more dolls until I've finished all my face-ups

5. Rana looks so intent on what she's doing, @Uminari. She'll master that game in no time!

6. Yay! I got a split for the BID and KID limited outfits so I for sure won't loose them not XD ...

7. I really like her too. She reminds me of Coco, but without the tongue. I think she'd make a great little boy, but I have other dolls higher up on my Wish List that I'm going to get first.

Congrats! They are both really nice outfits!

8. MB Lilac, I will have to wait to order any dolls for now. I am looking forward to seeing the new dolls in owner photos.

9. Uminari, Rana's eyes are lovely and your photo enhancements bring out their green color well.

10. @Uminari Rana is so sweet! I love her freckles.

I made an error with wig trimming so I'm ordering a new one for Soleil, my Peekaboo, I seem to recall that someone has Fatiao wigs for their BID? I'm looking at the short dark brown bob in 6-7, does anyone have that one (or others?)?

11. Three of my girls have Fatio wigs. Erzulie's wig was a lot longer but I trimmed it. The fibre is very stiff, and it started out very shiny, but has dulled with time. You can also see the stitching at the top, but I never photograph her from the top down, so it doesn't bother me. Bonnie and Holly (Bono) also have wigs from Fatio. It's supposed to be the same wig, just different colours, but Holly's 'caramel' version has very curly bangs. Their wigs are a softer fibre than Erzulies, but not as soft as the Monique wigs. You can also see some of the stitching through the curls, but I think it's because the wefting is very thin to keep the scale of the wig down to a more realistic size, so you can sometimes see the stitching through the hairs.
      [​IMG]

12. more spam~ This time Rana (IP Bono) and Anastasia (IP Anne) for the first time. They are both in Peach Skin but Rana has a more yellow undertone while Anastasia is very peachy

[​IMG]the cuties by Antique Mind, auf Flickr

13. @Uminari - I love your Rana and Anastasia!:love Their makeup is so natural--they look like living, breathing, children.

14. @MB Lilac Thank you so much for the pic! Their wigs are very sweet and look really good in scale. I got impatient and decided to order a Monique Bubbles wig from an Ebay seller in the US so I wouldn't have to wait for that international shipping :sweat

@Uminari what lovely little girls!

15. In case anyone was interested in those "World's Smallest" toys I saw them in the stocking stuffer section at Target for 4.99! Soleil has a World's Smallest sock monkey now! They also had Etch-A-Sketches and Rubik's cubes.

16. Birthdays and Bubbles! I adore both photos!!! :XD:

Here's my Holly....dreaming of a white Christmas in her new dress.

[​IMG]Holly by luluna33, on Flickr

17. I managed to order the new BID Linda (Glow Normal) with her outfit, a wig and shoes. I just could not resist her!

18. hyssop - I really like the scale of the curls in the three Fatio wigs I have. I tried a similar-looking 'curly pigtail' style in a Monique wig, and the pigtails were just sewn onto a short bob, and the curls were huge, so I've never used it. I much preferred the Fatio wigs.

Yes I've seen some of those Super Impulse miniature toys, and they look great. But the few available here are very expensive. We don't have Target anymore. They went and abandoned all their Canadian stores after barely a year.

luluna - cute photo. She looks very proud of her holiday dress.

Therese52 - Congratulations! Linda is very cute, and one of these days I'll need to get her too - as a boy. I have two new KIDs on the way, and am trying to decide who to spend my last dolly dollars on, and unfortunately she's not one of the top choices at the moment.