1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. But pink just looks so good on them.

2. Awww sweeties all over the place here!
      @Uminari - I love the lips on your Anne.
      @JinCIncy - Your two little ones a wonderful girlie bed to play on!

Holly wanted to show off her new dress some more.:XD:

[​IMG]Holly by luluna33, on Flickr

3. I'm having a problem with Iplehouse...hoping some of you will be able to tell me if this is normal for their customer service. I ordered a "Doll Choice" BID Linda. Apparently, I made a mistake when ordering custom makeup...but, I can't find where the instructions are on the website. I have written 6 times in the Q&A board and sent 3 emails, over the past 3 weeks. I haven't received a response to any of my messages.:( Really don't know what to do now. Is this normal for Iplehouse? Thanks so much for your help.:)

4. Oh dear, they're usually quite good at replying, so I'm not sure what is happening there. I do know that they don't reply on weekends and with the holidays they occasionally are late with their responses.

Are you on the English site or one of the others? What email are you using to contact them? I'm not sure how reliable the others are, but the English manager is usually pretty good in these circumstances.

5. They are usually very good at answering queries on their Q&A board, so I went and looked. I'm guessing you go with the same ID over there, and found just two questions under 1930sgirl. The one on Dec 12 has an answer below it, and a '6' in brackets afterwards. I don't know if you were having a conversation, or just posting more questions yourself. As far as I know, Iplehouse wants people to post an entirely new question - with a reference to their first question and order number - each time they have something additional to ask them - as opposed to adding to something they've already answered. So, if that's what you've been doing - adding more questions to their answer to your initial question - they probably won't have seen it. Especially with all the holidays the past two weeks. But I see you've also posted again today, so they should get back to you overnight.

6. My Nami and Holly can't decide what to indulge in first, on National Pastry Day, which was earlier in December.....
      [​IMG]

7. @MB Lilac - Oh I can't blame them for having a hard time making a decision! Everything looks so yummy! What a awesome colorful shot!

8. What MBLilac said in short form.... never ever reply to an reply that iple gives... They will not see it or read it... each time you want to clarify something on one of their reply's you must make a new post ... also note the post number of your original qusetion AND of Iple's reply (it helps).

9. Thank you, Forever, MB Lilac and Lady Tiku! I was not aware that I shouldn't answer from the original line of questioning. I sent 6 replies there and then decided to start a new question...with the same title as the original. Thank you for clearing that up for me! I sent 3 emails as well, not sure why none of these were answered. Maybe, it is a matter of the holidays...but, I thought 3 weeks would be enough time for a reply. Hoping the new question will be a better approach. Thanks again for the helpful advise! :)

10. Adorable...love your photos.:)

11. Hi again...can anyone tell me the average wait time for an Iplehouse order to be filled? I have ordered one doll, some hands, a pair of shoes and 2 outfits.:)

12. Check out the Iplehouse waiting room: https://denofangels.com/threads/iplehouse-waiting-room-v32.720352/page-41#post-12103700

It will show several months of orders, including with or without face up, with or without clothes, etc. Sometimes the clothes or wigs can change the waiting time if they go out of stock while you doll is being made. There is a pretty consistent chat going most of the time there as well. Congrats on your incoming IH baby. :)

13. also to what was said by others... size of doll, blank or not, and if the other items are in stock when your doll is ready all affect wait times...

14. Thank you, bluepita and Lady Tiku.:) I'm anxious to get my little Linda home.:)

15. Soleil got a new wig... and a new friend!

[​IMG]

16. I love Elin, even without wig she is angelic :love

[​IMG]

17. Peekaboo and Elin! Both are so sweet! :XD:

18. Thank you ,Luluna :3nodding::lol: