1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. I agree. Gorgeous photo! :thumbup

2. Holly working with some of the tools she got for Christmas....
      [​IMG]

3. ...and the Yule Log she made for her Mom.....
      [​IMG]

4. Completely adorable! ♥

5. Nami with her crown of bows....
      [​IMG]

6. Did anyone get Linda? I have mine on the way, it's a little boy but I just fell in love with the mold when Iple published her and I would love to see more! I can't be the only one who got that limited cutie ;)

7. I haven't gotten her myself (yet), but two of my friends have - one as a boy and one as a girl - and they are both adorable.

My Ringo and I have both been sick for awhile, and we are getting so tired of it....
      [​IMG]

8. Oh me too, battling a cold since Christmas week! And got a 2nd one just as the 1st was leaving, ack! Take care, both of you!!!

9. Omg! I am so jealous of all the furniture, where do you lovelies get all these?
      (I am even more excited for my Linda now. Customs is holding him for almost a week now already x.X)

10. Mine started a few days into January, then I caught my husbands sore throat & cough, and a nasty ear infection. The latest round of antibiotics is over, and I'm not much better, and another variation seems to be moving in. So my husband bought me the Our Generation 'Under the Weather' accessory package and I've chosen pouty little Ringo to commiserate with me.
      The bookcase and bed were made by my Dad when I was little, and the chair and table are doll show finds. We don't have many doll shows within driving distance anymore - just two - but I make a point of going just to look for doll furniture and props.

I'd love to get Linda myself eventually, but I had too many other dolls I needed to get first during their Holiday Event. But he/she is a real cutie.

11. Thanks for the tip re the Our Generation 'Under the Weather' accessory package, @MB Lilac!!! Ringo really knows how to have a cold, lol!!!

12. It seems to go by different names. I've also seen it called 'Sick at Home' playset. Maybe there's different names in the US and Canada. Our Generation has all kinds of fantastic accessory sets, and they are in perfect scale for MSDs and smaller doll - like our BIDs and KIDs. The only things that don't work are items that are intended for the OG dolls to wear, since the dolls may just be 18" tall, but they are the standard 'play doll' with huge heads. OG can be found at Target in the US, and at Masternind Toys and the Bay in Canada.

13. January 29th is National Puzzle Day, so some of the girls asked to roll up the carpet so they could make one of their floor puzzles....
      [​IMG]

14. You always have such wonderful props!

15. Comes from a lifetime of saving doll furniture and props.

16. *sigh* :sigh I wish I had your eye for props at the right size. I hardly ever find any. I envy your beautiful collection :). My Eve (Elin) only has a handful of things his size.

Although that said, I have found myself looking at miniature things when I'm in the kitchen ware sections of most stores lately... Kitchen ware sections, not anywhere else... (I even came away with a mini bamboo steamer the other day :huh?:) I think the need to make a cafe for one of my main characters has taken over lol :whee:

17. My Dad was in the Cdn military, so I have no toys from my childhood, because of all the moving. I need to stop buying dolls and go for props or learn how to make them. I do manage to find some nice things at the thrift stores, however. :)

18. Thrift stores are great places to look for doll props. I haven't been to Value Village in a while, but I almost always came out of there with something - if not doll props, then some old clothes or fabrics to make into doll clothes. But for all kinds of new, inexpensive doll props - and even some furniture - check out Our Generation. It's the same kind of dolls as American Girl, but everything is a fraction of the price. And most of the furniture and accessories are the perfect scale for the smaller IH dolls.

19. I have a Linda on order in real skin with the B face up. She reminded me too much of my daughter as a toddler to pass up. :)

20. Just enjoying my Bonnie NS:
      [​IMG]