1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. @MB Lilac that sick day photo is adorable! Poor kiddo!

@Eilidh How sweet is Bonnie with that short wig!!!

2. M'Aki and Mynie have been trying on lots of clothes today! I just finished knitting the white sweater, but the crocheted dresses are older, from another girl. shhhhh

[​IMG]

3. Martyn got bored waiting for me to take a picture of his new cardigan.

[​IMG]

4. I just picked up Linda (Glow Normal with Face Up A) from the post office. I managed to get her dressed but left her original Blue eyes in place so I could post a quick photo of her. I am looking forward to other owner photos!

[​IMG]

5. Congrats @Therese52 ! Linda is adorable. Love the blue coat with white accents. Is that an Iplehouse outfit?

@El BJD - I was going to ask you how on earth you got Martyn to levitate. Then I realized he is standing on a glass-topped table.:lol:

6. omg cute! I can't wait to get my limited outfits! ... yes ... plural... 2 of each lol... she's adorable with the eyes and coat matching... i'd have to leave it for a while LOL

7. Congratulations @Therese52 ! What eyes are you thinking of getting her?

My Linda is here but sadly I'm a bit disappointed, either I wasn't very clear or they didn't follow the instructions of the custom face up and she has eye shadow underneath the eyes, which is something I didn't want. I will give her a chance, I can always send her for a new face up

[​IMG]Linda is here... by Lilia, on Flickr

8. I will need to figure that out for sure by summer, as Martyn just got some huge tires to make swings, but I can't think how to make him sturdy while flying back and forth!

9. @LunarWolf - I love the makeup they did for your Linda.:love If it's any consolation, I don't see it as eye shadow; it looks like the natural shadow cast by the lower lashes. I like this makeup much better than the default.

@El BJD - Seat belt or harness, maybe?

10. Thank you! it's actually make up B but with darker eyebrows and eyelashes, and no red nose. I used Amy make up A as a color reference, but she doesn't have eye shadow so no idea why they added it. My sister gave me some ideas about her wigs and I'm starting to like her, it was just a shock to see the eye shadow

11. Her lashes are stunning! Are those the ones she came with?

12. Thank you. No, they were added, she has a custom faceup from Pam Ford/PamSD.

13. Thanks! Is Pam Ford in the Marketplace?

14. Here's the twin set version. :)

[​IMG]

15. After being sick for quite a while, Ringo is finally heading back to school.....
      [​IMG]

16. That's great news!!!

17. I'm not certain, but I messaged her contact info to you :D
      She painted my Byuri as well:
      [​IMG]
      Kiara ren hourglass 1
      by clochette62, on Flickr

18. So many cuties on this page! The LIndas are lovely! And the awesome sweaters and knitwear!
      Bids and knitwear go well together, I'd say. Just SO cute!

19. My Elin says hello :)

[​IMG]

20. And what a lovely knitted outfit she has!!!