1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. I forgot I had this on my phone. I'd taken Wisp to work one day (because I work in the coolest office ever) and decided to take a few quick snaps of him on my way home. Wisp is a Lev and he's wearing the black ribbon girl hands (minus the ribbons).
      [​IMG]Wisp by ID Locke, on Flickr

2. Wisp looks way cool, @Iron_Dog , especially with the black hands. I never would have thought to put those on a boy. You're lucky to work in a cool office. I brought a few dolls in to work before I retired and the folks there were divided between a few Ooh-I'd-love-to-see-some-more and a lot of just plain Eeew.

3. The black hands fit perfectly and I didn't have to do a single thing to them to make it so. I still need to add paint/black glitter to his forearms to complete his look.

My office is really cool. Hell, my wallpaper is generally a pic of my dolls. I've even brought in some of my big boys (68cm) and had them perched on my desk for the day. My office is open, too, so anybody who walks in will see my computer screen as well as my full desk.

4. Thanks. I thought I had a pic of Wisp with the black extending up his forearms but apparently I only took that with my phone to show a friend. I must fix that as I'm quite pleased at how it turned out.

5. Yeah, post it when you get it. I check your flickr but didn't see more or Wisp...

6. Long straight black hair and kimono...
      [​IMG]

7. Ooh, what a beautiful kimono! @Helgovochka. It's so hard to find Asian fabrics with a small print. This one is perfect.

8. Actually it's AZONE kimono for 50 cm doll. I just sewed underneath tabi to fit Sara's feet.

9. It's a wonderful find. I never would have thought to look at clothes for Azone dolls.

10. Thanks! I just thought that as AZONE doll just a bit higher rather than Creaa and as kimono anyway should have hashiori (folder part under the obi) so there is no problem to dress Sara. And I was right. All other AZONE clothes are a bit bigger.... so I also sewed it a bit except for hoody (see link below)...
      https://flic.kr/p/22mB8Uu

11. While trying clothes on Leah and Zinnia I was surprised and delighted to find some Ellowyne Wilde outfits that fit. I'll have to go through the rest of my old Ellowyne things to see if anything else fits, but anything sleeveless or with cuffs that fasten will work (unless you don't mind removing hands to dress a doll). Some skirts/dresses will be too short, as will all pants. Happily, there are many patterns available for Ellowyne Wilde, so it's possible to lengthen a pants pattern to fit.
      [​IMG]

Ellowyne Wilde shoes do NOT fit. The DollinStyle shoes pictured (no longer produced) were made to fit MiniFee.

12. @vermont chick , thank you so much for this info! They look adorable in these!

13. OH! Thank you so much for the info! Jackets looks great!
      I also have some pants that are short, but it looks quite nice with high boots (like for hiking)

14. @mysticaldolldreams and @Helgovochka - You're welcome and thank you! I waited a long time before trying on these outfits because I didn't expect them to fit. I'm so happy to find clothing these girls can wear. Even though Tonner has stopped producing Ellowyne Wild, there's a lot of Ellowyne stuff out there. It opens up a world of possibilities.

I have a pair of tall JID boots that would look perfect with Zinnia's outfit. I wish I had thought of them before I took photos.

I've ordered another backdrop for the telephone booth, so when it arrives (probably next week) I'll show some additional fashions.

15. Cool. Do you think those jackets would fit the boys? They're pretty skinny. Wisp could stand to have more clothes.

16. Can't wait to see your pics!

17. I don't know how the boy measurements compare to the girl's. If the arms are longer, the sleeves could end up at or above the elbows. A lot depends on where the waist is, too. Ellowyne Wilde is a much shorter doll than the CREAA girls. Unfortunately I no longer have an Ellowyne that I can measure.

18. New backdrop has arrived, so I took a few photos. It would help if the sun would decide if it's in or out.
      [​IMG]
      There are items missing from both outfits. The yellow plaid outfit has an orange hat (too big for CREAA) and matching boots and stockings (too small). I also have an orange purse that doesn't seem to go with anything else, so maybe it belongs here. The lavender outfit includes a white bodysuit (cuffs too tight, legs too short), as well as shoes and stockings that are too small. Both skirts are loose at the waist. Seeing as I have no other doll who can wear these, I might move the snaps.

19. Great outfits, @vermont chick!

I usually just lurk here (as on almost all Iple forums :-) ), but I thought I would share an observation: Iple have recently released a big bunch of shoes for Creaa girls (and a few for FIDs). Some new Creaa lady incoming maybe? ;)