1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Thanks!
      I saw the resin shoes. While most styles are cute, I don't like the idea of having to change the doll's feet in order to use them.
      On the other hand, I have absolutely no objection to a new CREAA lady!:thumbup

Here are another two Ellowyne Wilde fashions on my CREAAs.
      [​IMG]

2. @vermont chick , thanks so much for the fashion show. Very helpful. Are the shoes and boots from Iple?

3. You're welcome. The boots are from Iplehouse for JID girls. The shoes were from DollinStyle for MiniFee and are no longer produced. I bought several colors while they were still available--I wish I had bought them all!

My blog post this week shows these fashions and more for CREAA. Just click on the link below.

4. @vermont chick Thanks for the photos and your hard work! It's a challenge to dress these girls. Maybe I need to get a pair of those boots...

5. Finally got around to taking a pic of Wisp with his forearms coloured. The black on his forearms is superfine glitter mixed with Mod Podge so entirely removable with water and some elbow grease. I also added some silver superfine glitter to the black ribbon hands so there wasn't the... starkness of a matte look with the glittered forearms. Although, truthfully, the forearms don't really appear glittery unless the light hits them in a specific way, which is fine. They do have an interesting texture though due to the amount of glitter needed to make them black.

[​IMG]Wisp by ID Locke, on Flickr

6. @Iron_Dog - The glitter looks great on the hands but you're right, it barely shows up on the forearms. You probably would have had to paint the forearms black first, before applying the glitter. So long as you sprayed with a sealant first, it should come off when you want to remove it.

@dollhausen - Thanks! The JID boots are a pretty good fit. A little loose around the calf, so there's plenty of room for tights, socks, or leggings. I want to get the black so they each have a pair.

7. I didn't want to futz around with sealant and paint and I wasn't really after the glitter on his arms showing up. I wanted them black and to have some texture and the superfine glitter happened to fit the bill. It does show up more in real life though. The camera can't quite capture the subtleness of the black glitter.

8. @Iron_Dog Wow, Wisp looks great. That's super cool. Though I think I imagine him more wearing leather pants now.

@vermont chick Now I have to look through Iple's stuff to put in IpleOrder together since the high shipping charges means it's better to get a few things at once. Luckily they have nice stuff...I better check my Echo Town doll to see if her legs are a similar size in case I need two pairs. I have to say the resin shoes and high heels are an epic fail on Iple's part. Lame, lame, lame.

9. Wisp would be totally down to wear leather pants. Please don't give him ideas.

10. I hope sooooooo!
      Anyway it's soooo sad that there is almost no clothes for CREAA... especially for boys.

I found out that shirts are ok with both my doll Sara and Clive and regular msd pants too, but anyway before buying anything for them I'm going to meet seller and fit everything on dolls... No trying no buying =(((

OH! I like both sets, but Zinnia's a bit more =))))

11. Did you see that IH posted info about new CREAA-J Cynthia? She looks quite nice already...
      Oh! I need a head as I have an extra white body...

12. Thanks for the heads up @Helgovochka ! It took a bit of digging to find the information. Iple seems to have mixed up announcements for CREAA-J Cynthia and SID Lilly as Cinderella. (Just scroll to the bottom of the mixed-up one and click on CREAA-J Cynthia.)

I expect they will release her sometime before Christmas. I'm interested, but seriously lacking in money.

13. Same.... I've got an old Psyche body, so.... no money at all... but it seems that they might start to sell Cynthia from next week... ahhhhh....

14. It's a girl so I'm totally safe. Besides, SoulDoll apparently is attempting to empty my wallet and I think they may be winning....

15. It looks like all the Creaa will be available during Iple's holiday event.

16. It will be good to have all the existing CREAAs available, but I'm worried that the holiday event makes no mention at all of the new CREAA girl. I wonder if Iple is postponing her until after the holidays.

17. Thanks to everyone keeping the info coming in this thread :3nodding:
      My worry is that they will re-release Psyche. I was dead set on buying Sara during the next release, but if Psyche is there I'm going to be torn. She wasn't available last time. But Sara's so much more... practical?
      And if they do release the new girl (which I'm thinking they probably will, though you're right @vermont chick, it's not entirely clear from the announcement) .... what if I like her too? *_*
      But all that aside, please let there be some clothes (& that don't require buying the doll!) :eusa_pray

18. Good news for my wallet! Psyche is not back. Cynthia is up on the site and she's really cute. Not sure about the faceup myself, but I totally want that outfit.

19. Why do all the doll companies tempt me at the same time? Why? Clive with his frog hands/feet is poking at my innate desire for the odd/weird *sigh*.

Clive might look good with Hyloceceus (Miracle Doll Snake Demon) as pairing him up with a suitable size has become a thing. Hyloceceus needs a skinny/slender guy with a smaller head because of his size (63cm with a maybe wig size 4 head). I think I'll need to throw him next to Wisp to see the aesthetics of the 2 sizes together.

Edit: I just put the 2 together and while the overall body size is very good (Hyloceceus is very slender as befitting a Naga), the head size difference isn't working for me and Hyloceceus needs a shorter partner. Yea! I dodged a bullet to the wallet!

#239 Iron_Dog, Nov 14, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    20. I love everything about Cynthia with the exception of her face-up. Wish they offered an alternate. Did anyone else notice that the witch outfit is available if you buy any of the other girls? I'm still tempted to get a Sarah. Hmm... Maybe a witchy Sarah.