1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Same feeling about face up... but the I like her face by itself)))

2. I just wish they sold the Creaa body separately. I don't love any of the head sculpts and would want to hybrid them.

3. Hmn... What color do you need? Do you want to have a split, as I need a head =)

#243 Helgovochka, Nov 15, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    4. @Chehime Curiosity piqued! What would you hybrid on this body? Agree with the comment above that you would probably be able to find a taker for the head in a split, depending on the colour.

@Helgovochka is the body you have "White" or "Pure White"?

5. Pure White - as all Creaa had only this option (without additional pricing I mean) =)

6. Oh, man. I love Cynthia's everything (but likewise am meh on the face-up). The little gloved hands are absolutely to die for.

Edit: Having now read the entire thread, I see that the gloved hands are not new/exclusive, and feel a bit silly. But for some reason, despite following Iple House, I'd never seen this subline of theirs. The dolls are so elegant, and eerie, and otherworldly. I think I might be in love.

#246 rougeaerie, Nov 15, 2018
    7. I have the black glove hands on Wisp and they are very nice. The ribbon shown is not attached to the hands in any way so it can be left off if desired (I don't use it). And yes, the hands fit perfectly on the boy body as is in case anyone was interested.

8. After 2 hours of looking at Cynthia I started to like her face up too (actually same was with my precious Sara =)))
      And... yeah... I might buy her... even if I need only her head and outfit (with broomstick)

9. Further looking at Cynthia has convinced me that I like her face-up after all. I think the pale eyelashes are what was bothering me earlier. They're easily changed to another color, however, so not a problem. Now I wonder if I need the outfit. It's very pretty and I like it a lot, but would I use it at any time besides Halloween? She must be placing a spell on me, because I get a strong feeling that she wants to come home with me.

10. Mhhhhh she is murmuring to your ears "take me to your house..... take me...."
      She is doing the same with me)))) I'm trying to stay strong)))

11. I would hybrid a Rosette Doll head or Withdoll. POSSIBLY a MNF head but of course I'd have to buy the neck adaptor for it.And for any of those to work, normal or white skin would be easiest. So none of the fancy peach-gold for me.

#251 Chehime, Nov 15, 2018
    12. It seems to me that MNF head is way too big... unfortunately ((( Dream Valley Silence looks ok, as well as Dollchateau Elizabet (but still both of them just a bit bigger comparing with original one...) but... yeah... it's only my opinion....

#252 Helgovochka, Nov 15, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    13. GOD I love these dolls ;A; They're the only Iplehouse dolls I like, but I am in love with how lanky they are. Unfortunately they're just a little too expensive for me right now, haha

Clive is absolutely adorable, love the sculpting on his mouth

14. Ooh yay, more people in this thread! Join ussssssss, join ussssssss *_*

@Chehime, I think @Helgovochka is right. Minifee heads will probably be too much for this body. If I get a bit of time this weekend I'll take a photo for the hybrid thread. (I don't have Rosette or Withdoll, so can't help there).

15. I like the Doll Chateau hybrid idea. Rosette would be the best bet, they have mature features but wear YoSD size wigs I think Withdoll are closer to the right proportion too. I don't mind a bobble head though :) And I just remembered Dreaming Doll's slim mini girls too! They have several really nice head sculpts. I have to say the Creaa eyes are just too small for me.So that's a big factor. I want the Creaa body because it's close to Rosette girls. And in fact I'm a little tempted to get a Creaa boy body and stick a different head on it. I just wish Iple had layaway- le sigh....

16. @Chehime It is hard to get used to their eyes, it's so far from the norm for dolls.
      I know they offer a 3 part layaway. But I don't know if that's long enough for you. It's only really long enough for a blank doll for me, normally. I was kind of hoping the Winter Event would help.

17. I second? third? the thought that a MNF head would be too large for the body. There's a lot of lankiness to them and you'd be going from a 6/7 wig head to a 7/8 wig head, which isn't huge but the head/neck hole would likely be very different sizes between the two due to that lankiness and it could present challenges as far as gaping when photographing at certain angles.

At one of the local meets I put Wisp next to a Rosette girl that someone else owned (they were thinking of getting a Creaa boy for their girl) and they looked pretty good together.

18. @Chehime - Not all Withdoll girls have the same size head. Angela, for instance, has a smaller head than the others, so she might look better on the CREAA body. Wish I had looked at this thread while I still had sunlight, but I'll try a couple of heads and take photos tomorrow.

Luts Model Delf heads might be a good proportion for the body. The problem with any hybrid, of course, will be the CREAA body's extremely skinny neck.

I agree with the others that MiniFee heads are too large for this body. A hybrid would look sort of like a thin stick with a big lollipop on it. I have one girl left that I can try tomorrow.

19. I have been searching the Iple site for layaway but can't find any info. I probably just missed it. I'll look harder. 3 times isn't very good for me. I need longer- like 6 months! I'll see what I can do.

20. Yeah I know what you mean, 3 times is hard. I envy people who can pay in full (not in a jealous way, just would be so nice!)
      The info on the layaway is a little confusing, and you might need to be logged in. But usually you just select it at checkout and it creates an automatic payment schedule with PayPal.
      I goofed once and selected the pay in full option. I sent them a message on the Q& A board and they made a note of it and it was all good. (Had to remember to make the payments myself but that's what I normally have to do anyway)
      https://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/boar...&nhn1=en&sca=결제관련&sfl=wr_10&stx=&nca=&nhn1=en