1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. I know. That's why I usually save up and order a bunch of things at once. I want those tall boots in black so each girl can have a pair, but I'm not ordering until I can put something else on the order. It's not just the cost. My only Iplehouse order that ever went astray was a small box of doll clothing.

2. Lurker here. Has anyone else noticed all the CREAA dolls are marked as “sold out” on the Iplehouse website? Surely they wouldn’t discontinue a whole line without saying something?

3. @MasahtiJade Hello fellow lurker :)
      They only sell them every couple of months. Haven't quite worked out the schedule yet. But they should be back in a little bit. Hang around here and someone's bound to post when they're back up for sale :)

4. @MasahtiJade - FIDs go on sale every other month. CREAAs seem to go on sale whenever Iplehouse feels like it, which is less frequently than FIDs. Like @eland says--someone here usually makes an announcement when they notice the CREAAs are back up again. Or you can check Iplehouse once a month and see what's up.:)

5. Ah, got it. Thank you!

6. @Helgovochka Congratulations! She looks so beautiful in real skin, can't wait to see her with a face up.

My Elias says hello:

[​IMG]

7. :D Thanks! I like his wig. Is it Monique?

8. Yes, it's a Jojo in 4/5 tied in the back. It's too small and it keeps popping up so I want to try a 5/6 to see if that fits better. Tried other 5/6 and some were too big but this style might be ok. Might try the BJ style too, it looks great on your boy

9. Actually mine is also a bit big, but silicone cap helps a lot =) But I've ordered several Monique wigs 5-6 for my boy and... all others were TOO small =(((
      I'm planing to make a simple wig by myself this week... Hope it'll look not so bad...

10. The Monique 5/6 wigs were small? or other brands? Good luck with the wig, hope it all goes well!

11. I have Wisp wearing a 6/7 Hual wig and it fits him really well. He also wears a silicone cap under it.

12. That's a lovely resin color for Leah, @Helgovochka - Will you be doing her face-up?

13. Yes, it's in my plan... hopefully on the weekend =) I hope to be able to show her character more clearly :eusa_pray
      She looks soooo different from my Sara with normal skin and Psyche white body... :hug:

14. It's not super high quality, but here is my sweet couple
      [​IMG]

Also once I promised to show dress that I made for Sara... So here is also one pic that I have (when she is standing it looks way much better) https://flic.kr/p/2diCYxj

15. Sweet photo, @Helgovochka - and I love the blue dress you made. Did you make Clive's vest, too? I really like that.

16. Thanks)))) dress has a special pants underneath ))))
      Vest is from limited JID boy outfit that I've got in split and it's perfect for Clive too)

17. Well hello, Elias! You are a cutie for sure. I always thought this release from Iplehouse was amazing, so it would be fun to see them introduce more fairytale characters to this line. <3

Is anyone waiting for the witch?

18. Let me post one more pic of my couple =))) (Clive with old wig that I don't like, but at that moment I have no possibility to change it)

[​IMG]

19. Yep, I'm waiting for her =)))