1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Very pretty! I love the blue hair with the witch's outfit.

2. @Helgovochka - so pretty! I really like the picture with her friend in the boots. They look adorable with their long limbs and cute clothes.

3. I had a bunch of my 50-ish guys out the other day for a group comparison shot and after I was done with that, I posed a few of them with some weapons I'd recently picked up. The weapons are apparently keychains but holy moly, that would be a giant keychain. They're suitable in size as swords for 50cm and 60cm guys. Since Wisp serves Ra-Sui, God of Death & Decay and Guardian of Souls, I thought it was appropriate for him to have the scyth.

[​IMG]Wisp by ID Locke, on Flickr

For the curious, I got the weapons at a store called Greenearth that is going out of business. All the weapons are made of metal and are currently $7.49CAN each (regularly $14.99CAN each). Needless to say, I bought a whole bunch of different styles for my guys.

4. Shipping notice!:cheer Chloe is on her way. Frankly, I'm surprised. From what I've gathered on other threads, it sounded like Iplehouse was backed up with orders. It's been less than 2 months for a doll with face-up and full-set.

5. that's fast @vermont chick - I really want to see her out of the studio and with your other CREAA. I've got one more payment on Leah with a ton of clothes. :evilplot:

6. @petiteballerine - I really want to see her out of the studio, too!:lol: I promise I'll take lots of photos of all 3 girls.

7. Here are my 3 girls together: Zinnia, Chloe and Leah. My close-ups of Chloe came out better, but it's one pic per post so I'll show them later.
      [​IMG]
      Chloe is the only one in high heels, which is why she looks taller.

8. @vermont chick - they look lovely. Chloe's dress is exceptional. I think of her being a High Elf so of course she's taller. ;)

9. Thanks @petiteballerine - Chloe as High Elf is a great distinction. Works for me!

A word of warning for anyone else who has ordered her with face-up: the colors are much bolder than they appear on Chloe's sale page. Here's a close-up of mine:
      [​IMG]

10. @vermont chick that is quite the bold face-up but at the same time, it looks really cool on her.

11. I agree. I looked at her sale page for the longest time, trying to figure out what was so different and distinctive about her. Then I realized she has no eyebrows. And for some crazy reason, it doesn't matter. It's an otherworldly look totally befitting a fairy. My only beef with it is that the bold colors don't allow the delicate designs on her forehead and cheekbones to stand out.

12. My SD Berial has no eyebrows either but he totally works it (bad sunburned blushing aside). Dak has no face-up at all and never will but his sculpt is strong enough to pull it off so you actually never even notice he doesn't have eyebrows never mind a face-up. Mkhai also doesn't have eyebrows but his... face-up is very unusual so it's probably the last thing people notice (he's metal leafed). Naicree is also another purposefully blank doll but I think eyebrows on him would look kinda weird since he's aquatic (Argonautica Little Kio in transparent blue). Skerren (Akhmel Nathan, black) doesn't have a face-up either but again, I think he'd look strange with one since he's not human looking at all.

13. Oh! She looks great!!! So sweet... And i like pic with all your lovely girls =)
      I'll have Chloe with human head and make-up... Can't wait to get her too =))))

14. Thank you! I look forward to seeing human Chloe. Did you order her outfit, too?

15. Yep) with outfit)))

16. I paid off my Leah yesterday, posted on the QA about final payment. IH replied that she was cast and only needed finishing.
      hopefully, that means her clothes, shoes are boxed up (or whatever) awaiting little Miss. the only thing she doesn't have
      is a faceup. My lineup of faces to paint is getting shorter now, though. Last week, I was inspired. 4 heads (all little fashion size) have at least the basics, still needing some shading and blushing, etc. I even managed tiny freckles. Not sure what Leah will look like. She might even arrive this month! Better make that line shorter!
      :celebrate

17. @petiteballerine - I would freak out if I had more than one head at a time awaiting faceup. (The small vinyl dolls I bought for repaint practice don't count, so it doesn't matter that I haven't touched a single one yet.:lol:)

Iplehouse isn't doing her faceup, right? You are? I wonder what they mean by "finishing" when they don't paint the doll. Seam sanding? Or only boxing and shipping? If they're not painting her, I wouldn't be surprised if Leah ships out within a week.

18. @vermont chick I have 4? 5? dolls needing face-ups right now and it's driving me crazy. I've never had this many requiring face-ups at once. One of my guys does have a face-up but he needs to be re-painted as the default is far more sunburned than I thought he'd end up being so technically he needs a face-up as well.

I was shocked to receive Wisp so quickly from Iple and I ordered him with a face-up. I think from the time I ordered to when I got the shipping notice it was like 3 or 4 weeks. I might've gotten him before his wig even arrived and I ordered his wig only a few days after I ordered him. Not complaining but Iple sent him on with rocket power. Vale (FID) was pretty quick too and he had a face-up as well. I want to say Vale was about 5 or 6 weeks. He might've been "slower" as he is grey where Wisp is white.

19. I've never sent a head out for painting. either the head is painted from the company or artist or I paint it.
      I have probably a couple dozen unpainted heads. many dolls came with extra heads, like the Dollshe open, half-open, closed eyes or CP vampire head I've never painted from 2004. *rollseyes*, event heads, face plates, etc.
      Leah will have a tiny face!
      'finishing' probably means sanding, stringing, all the esthetics before quality control checks it out. :apresent: so looking forward to her arrival!

20. I can't paint my guys *sigh*. Most have a custom face up but I've also got company defaults, too. 2 of my guys are blank and will never have a face up (they're both black, 1 dyed the other black resin). 2 of my other guys have sort of face-ups. Mkhai has gold ans silver leafing applied as his "face-up" while Hylocereus has superfine glitter as his face-up. Neither are human-looking sculpts so it works for them.