1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. You can find body reviews with photos under the Iple BJD tab in the green bar. If you click on the body review then there are sub-tabs from which to pick photos and information from the varies lines.
      You have to be signed in to your Iplehouse account.
      Here is a direct link to the CREAA body review photos https://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bjd_blog_body&wr_id=86&ca_name=CREAA-J G&nhn1=en

2. They have it in "Iple BJD" -> "Body rewiev" -> "CREAA-J" part =)

3. I tried to stay away from these dolls. Tried not to look, but they are charming. What more can be said?

@Helgovochka, your family is adorable, and I love your photos.

@vermont chick, I keep looking at your Zinnia and wonder if you didn't get a special make-up on her. I keep looking at the company photo and I see that she has very pink tones and a pink nose. Did you request a special makeup?

I wonder if you can get Sara's pink outfit?

4. Thanks!!! :whee:

Pink Sara's outfit seems to be completely sold... I was lucky enough to get some old outfits (only White Fairy from Psyche and set with jeans from Lev are missing).
      I've asked IH several times about outfits for CREAA's (especially boy's outfits), and last time (3 weeks ago) they told that they would prepare only new things not old type (I wish I could get jeans set for my Clive)...

5. I still really like the frog prince outfit but I think I'd have to fight Wisp to get him into it. My wallet is happy about that though especially in light of my purchasing a head recently and planning to purchase another full doll shortly.

6. @oriscany - No special makeup. There are two Zinnias on the CREAA-J Girl page. The one with the pink nose is the one with white flowers in her brown hair. The one I bought is shown with curly red hair and coral & white flowers. If you click on that one there are two makeups available--mine is the B type. She looks a lot like the pink nose version but her eye makeup is heavier and she has freckles.

@LaurieESW - I also collected Ellowyne Wilde before I got into BJDs and have lots of patterns for her. My one and only Evangeline didn't stay long enough for me to sew for her; I didn't buy any patterns.

7. Thank you so much @vermont chick. She is really pretty and I see that the freckles aren't too noticable, which can be a good thing. I've got to really think about this, as I really don't need more dolls, but they are so pretty.

8. None of us need more dolls. It just kind of... happens.

9. Boy does it ever! I've even run out of dolls that I feel I can rehome in order to get more doll money. Everyone who's here means to stay.

10. @vermont chick Oh my word, yes! In 11 years in this hobby I've only impulse bought a doll twice. Everybody else needs to meet the criteria of already being a character before they can come home to me. I also have to have the money in-hand (so to speak) as I won't put dolls on credit or do a layaway as that is a very slippery slope to start down in my mind. I still ended up with 60 dolls and that number will grow by 2 in the next 2 weeks when I place an order at Impl.

Hello, my name is Iron_Dog and I have a resin addiction. It's been 1 day since I bought resin.

11. Hello @Iron_Dog. I, too, have a resin addiction. It's been 10 days since I bought resin. And I didn't even have the money. Hello ramen noodles.

12. @vermont chick That makes me feel slightly better? I had the money for what I purchased and it was only a head but still.

13. @Iron_Dog - I bought a whole doll in anticipation of selling a doll that probably will never sell...

14. @vermont chick Oh dear! Well, the head I bought will require a body.... And I'm going to be ordering a doll shortly and the amount I'll spend qualifies me for a free doll so.... Does the free doll count as "buying" resin since I'm technically not paying extra for it?

15. Maybe we should just use the word 'acquired' to confess we added to our resin families. because ultimately it costs $$ one way or another. :kitty1
      I do notice that I'll be drawn to a sculpt or particular doll and pass it by, then maybe years later see a new one with that face or certain look and it seems like an impulse buy but it's really in my head from years before. If I'd realized how elegant and poseable the CREAA girls are, I'd have bought one sooner.

16. Yes, it does. "Free" doll will require a face-up, wig, eyes and clothes. I'll probably spring for the extra cash for the default face-up and need to do on a wig hunt for him. Clothes I most likely have covered as I make virtually all my boys stuff and have an 80L tote bin of fabric, the majority of which was given to me or is clothes of mine that no longer fits me. Eyes... I have a box of eyes in various sizes as well as a newly received eye mould I'm dying to try out. But the mould requires materials that I must buy so... Yeah.

Dolls are a seemingly never ending money pit.

17. We are all mired in the money pit. Once you've fallen in, there's no getting out.

@petiteballerine - The good thing about discovering CREAA girls now is that you can still buy any of them going back to the beginning--except for Psyche, who is always marked Sold Out.

@Iron_Dog - If your "free" doll comes with a head, does that mean you'll then be on the hunt for a body to go with? If so, the free doll definitely counts as buying resin.:lol:

18. @vermont chick Free doll is a full baby line doll from Impl. The head that is incoming... he definitely counts as resin as he will require a body. Depending on neck hole size, I might be able to get away with an RS hooved body, which I really, really want (the hooved part but also a more slender body type, too).

19. Hello, lurker here ;)
      Been semi-away from the hobby for a few years due to stuff, but been fascinated by these dolls! Have finally come to the conclution that I want one and have decided it will be Elysia. That little demon warms my heart :chibi It might be the end of the month, it might be next year, but some day she is coming home. Still debating on specifics, but it seems like it's gonna be glow white. Want to order extra hands and feet for her, but they don't offer them in glow white? Asked on QnA, will see what they say.
      I have some questions though.
      How often are they avaliable and what are the chances they will offer Elysia's complete fullset at a later(next time?) date?
      To swing funds right now are not that ideal(skick doggo and moving), so I am really hoping for a later date. Worst case it will have to be a really scaled down order, and order extras at a later date, and hoping the resin will match :roll:
      and yes, layaway is taken into account :)
      Edit: How does the glow white skin "age"? Does it become very yellow? and if anyone has any dolls in the glow white skin and pure white skin beside each other, I would be very grateful.

#439 Sparklin_me, Oct 12, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    20. Hello!
      It's great that Elysia is a choosen one =)
      Unfortunately IH sells CREAA not often and it might be so, that next time she would be without extra parts... but who knows...
      I do have only Normal, Pure White and Special Real skin girls, so... sorry can't help with Glow white...