1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Welcome back @Sparklin_me. I, too, am waiting to buy Elysia later despite wanting her very much now. @Helgovochka is right that CREAAs don't come up for sale frequently. I'm tempted to say it's every other month but it's probably less often than that.

You might be able to buy Elysia with her full set the next time CREAAs are offered if they don't sell out of the outfits this time, along with a choice of past full sets that didn't sell out. The catch is you can only get them with a doll purchase, not by themselves.

I'm afraid I can't help you with Glow White skin; I haven't bought dolls in any of the Glow colors.

2. Thank you both for the welcome and answering me :)
      I thought it might be like that, not selling them that often. Thought it would be like twice a year so. Was thinking about getting a lot of extra goodies when I order her too, like hands and shoes. Epsecially since these dolls doesn't seem too have that many options in the clothes department :lol: do "standard" MSD clothes work for these guys? Or will it just be too short and bulky? I read on your blog @vermont chick that Ellowyne clothes kinda worked. I only have Evangeline clothes because I also collect Evangeline Ghastly dolls, but they might work pretty good(except maybe in the chest area:abambi:)? I really hope so, cause these fashions are so amazing and incredible! I would actually pair her with my FID Stella demon (cause demons comes in many forms:sneaky), they would make an awesome contrast to eachother. I see a story forming for the first time in years, so I really am looking forward to all of this! :D

3. @Sparklin_me - I would love to know if/how Evangeline clothing fits CREAA girls. I've been meaning to get some Evangeline patterns but haven't got around to it yet. Ellowyne clothing fits if you don't mind that everything is short: sleeves, pants legs, skirt length, etc. I no longer have any Ellowynes so I'm thrilled to have someone who can wear her stuff.

I don't know how anyone else feels about the resin shoes for CREAA. I bought the butterfly heels with Chloe. They look great but my Chloe is somewhat loosely strung and her ankles keep collapsing in the resin heels. This is above and beyond the slippage. I had to put some moleskin on my doll stand to keep Chloe in place. Still watching those ankles, though.

4. Very pretty! @Helgovochka, especially the photo with the fairy feet and fancy background.

I've been looking for a blue-and-white wig for my Chloe and couldn't find one that looked like the right shade of blue for her costume. I finally gave up and made one. I need to take better photos. This photo is from a larger group shot. She is standing next to Raccoon David. He is not an elf sculpt but in this wig it isn't obvious.
      [​IMG]
      Apologies if I have already posted this photo here. I don't remember and can't page back without losing what I've typed.

5. Oh! So nice pic =))) You didn't post it before =)))
      They looks nice close to each other =)
      And I really like color you choose for the wig. I agree that it's quite difficult to find a correct color... As I had only human head with human make-up so there were less worries. I've got Monique one with blue fairy color (on the portrait pic color is a bit differ from real as I wanted to have matching old body and new head at least on pics)

6. @vermont chick I think you will be able to find out whether Evangeline clothes fits or not faster than I will :lol:
      I hope you will keep us posted on what you find, whether they fit or not :)

@Helgovochka She is really pretty, love the muted colors, makes her seem more real somehow :kitty2

7. such pretty girls. i like blue hair on a white skin doll for some reason. I think I'm getting my Elysia in glow white. Has anyone used high heel feet with shoes from - anywhere?
      I have two pairs of shoes for my GSR Leah that come with feet. I'll have to get glow white feet so my new girl can wear the other shoes. I don't see anything the heel feet will fit, so wondering if I'd ever need them in white resin?

reading about the feet: you have to buy them for each style. so I can't get glow white for the butterfly feet? I'm confused. I thought I could just swap out white for the real. :doh
      clarification - I mean buy just the feet. I have the shoes already. each shoe has a different foot, but not the butterfly.

#448 petiteballerine, Oct 23, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    8. @Helgovochka - I did see a Monique wig called "Adorabel" in a color called blue fairy but they no longer have it in blue in size 5-6. It's marked for Clearance so it looks like they won't be getting more.:...( There is also one called "Pixie" with long bangs which is still available. I may buy it, even though there is a chance the bangs will hide some of her face-up.

@Sparklin_me - I'll keep you posted--but first I need to buy a pattern.

@petiteballerine - If you buy Elysia in glow white, she will come with both flat feet and heel feet in the same color. The butterfly shoes are shown only with feet so it looks like you'll get an extra pair of feet whether you want them or not. When you select the shoes there's a drop-down menu for skin color so you can choose the glow white there.

9. @vermont chick ahhh the aggravating wig hunt. I was in that room yesterday muttering my frustration. I want a wig by Litch in 6-6.5 for one of my guys (not my Creaa) and while the site says there's 16 of the wig in stock in the colour I need, when I click on add to cart, it brings me to a page to reserve one when it becomes available or some such thing. I'm not really clear on what I signed up for but I'm hoping it means they'll make it for me. I've never ordered direct from Litch so I've no idea how they do things.

10. @Iron_Dog - I've never ordered from them, either. I'll be interested to see how long it takes for them to produce it. I should check them out.

11. Hi @vermont chick - yes, I do understand that. my question is about finding a foot that fits the butterfly shoes. I have two different colors of those shoes, neither of them with white feet. those stubbies are a different shape and size for each shoe, except the butterfly. I'll have to get something else, but annoying I can't share.
      good to know the heel feet come with. I'd forgotten that. :daisy

@Iron_Dog - Licht makes really nice wigs, but I've never been able to get anything unless it's in stock. reserve never worked for me. I think I even asked once through email or QA.

12. @vermont chick I don't know if you'd want to try it, but I have dyed a Monique wig to a pale, icy blue with great success. I bought a white/black wig (Jojo in panda I think?) brand new with the intent to dye it because the colour combo I wanted couldn't be found in the size I needed (5/6). I also dyed and custom sized a white Cool Cat wig into a very pale blue wig because what I needed didn't exist (floor-length for an MSD, size 6 wig, no bangs, poker straight in pale blue).

I wet the wig in plain, tepid water first and gently squeezed the excess water out, then dunked it in a dye bath of navy blue Tintex dye for about 10 seconds with roughly 3-4 cups of water I'd boiled in the microwave for 4 minutes and approximately 1.5 tablespoons of dye powder added to the hot/boiled water. Rinse the wig thoroughly in tepid/cool water and then give it a gentle and quick shampoo with baby shampoo. Roll/pat excess water with a white paper towel to check for any dye transfer (repeat rinse if there is any) and gently comb with a wide tooth comb to remove tangles and style it. Let dry over night (I put a safety pin through the cap at the part and hang it from the towel rack in the bathroom). The dye is permanent and I've not had bleeding issues with the wig fibers although I don't trust the wig cap itself to not stain my doll so I don't leave the wig on him for prolonged periods.

I've dyed quite a few wigs this way with good results but you always need to be prepared for... interesting things to happen since you're dying synthetic fibers and they will take dye kinda wonky (or sometimes not at all). Also the colour on the box is NEVER what you'll end up with (it'll always be much lighter) so if you're looking for an intense/deep colour, this is not the method to use. You'd need to go with something like iDyePoly made specific for synthetics. Do NOT use RIT. It's useless for this method.

13. @petiteballerine well that's irritating about the reserve thing. I really, really want the colour and style of this wig for one of my guys. It's perfect for him. Maybe I'll poke their Q&A and see if I get anywhere. Thanks for the heads up on that.

14. @vermont chick I don't know if you're aware of the size differences between resin Evangeline and vinyl Evangeline. Since Ellowyne clothes seemes to fit, you should go for vinyl Evangeline patterns. Resin Evangeline patterns might be too big. And preparerade for a HUGE reduction in the chest area :lol:

15. Oh! Mine is a Pixie wig =) with blue fairy color =) so you may see how actually it looks like =)

16. @petiteballerine - I misunderstood your question. So, the blue butterfly shoes that I got with Chloe's full set fit the heel feet she came with. Does that mean the feet won't fit any of the other resin heel shoes? I guess I'll change Chloe back to her flat feet and shop for flat shoes. It's less trouble.

@Iron_Dog - I've never tried dying wigs. I do have some white wigs I rarely use, so I could sacrifice one to the cause and see what turns out. Mind you, I'm just a bit chicken, even though it doesn't sound too difficult. We'll see. Thanks for the info.

@Sparklin_me - I had a vinyl Evangeline so I'm aware of the size difference. Except for the bust, CREAA's measurements are larger than vinyl Evangeline's, plus CREAA is taller. The bust is even larger on resin Evangeline, the waist is close, and the hips are a wee bit smaller than CREAA's, plus resin Evangeline is closer in height. So whichever one I buy, I'll be making adjustments. Pain in the neck but it's all we have to work with. The size I end up with will depend on how forgiving the style is.

@Helgovochka - Thanks for the info! I've looked at your photos on Flickr and the color looks good with the outfit. It's not exactly the same color but it certainly works.

17. @vermont chick If you want I could throw a couple of pics your way to show you the results I've gotten. Not to say what you'll get is what I got but it might help you decide on whether or not you want to give it a whirl.

18. Sure. I'd love to see them. Thanks!