1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Ooh, I love it! @Helgovochka. Iza looks so much more mature. Your faceup artist did a masterful job.:love

2. Thanks))) wig I made by myself)))

feel the same))) can wait to finish her personality with horns and wings!

3. Did you see in IH doll preview new CREAA boy? What do you think? =) I truly hope to get him as he also will have wings =))) So he can be with Iza =)))

4. I really like what I see. wings! pointy ears! I passed on the female due to other expenses, but I'm budgeting for this guy. wonder what he'll be wearing? GW or GN would go well with my GSR Leah.
      hope he has a manly faceup.

5. It looks like there will be a choice of heads. The pic on the Iple BJD page shows a closed mouth, while the preview page shows tiny vampire teeth. The eye photos also appear to be from two different heads. One eye is half-closed and its pupil and iris are quite small compared to the open eye. I wonder when he'll be available? Not too soon, I hope, because I fear I'll owe money to both the IRS and my tax preparer this month.

6. I am hoping not to be tempted as if I fall to the temptation, I will need to get him a partner. My wallet is begging me not to look at the Iple site.

7. He's not up for sale yet and the teaser photos don't show much. If you're going to look, now's the time.:thumbup

8. @vermont chick I have looked and he's interesting from what I can see. Nothing is really pinging though so maybe I'm safe?

9. I'll take him with human head and horns, wings. I feel like on promo with fantasy head he looks quite girlishly...

10. Wisp is a Lev and while he's perfect to be the character he is, he's quite girl-ish looking. That's not helped any by the fact that he has a long wig. Then again, I frequently get people asking if I'm sure that 'X' doll is really a boy so....

11. Hehehe my father is making fun on my Clive.... I wonder what he'd say when he'll see Noel =))) So I know what you're talking about very well =)

12. In case you guys haven't seen it yet, Noel is now up for sale. I LOVE his outfit and Wisp would kill to have it but it's not sold separately.

13. I hope Iple finishes/corrects Noel's sale page in the next few days so I can make up my mind whether or not to buy him. If we have a choice of heads, as I expect we do, where is the menu item for head selection? The text says basic hands with no brushing are the default, but the only hands they show are the brushed fantasy hands. And both heads are labeled B type makeup.

I like the basic head. He'd make a perfect younger brother for my FID Claude.

I wonder if they'll open sales on the other CREAA girls and guys? Right now Noel is the only one active.

14. Iple added head choice to Noel's menu, so I ordered human Noel in normal skin. The other CREAAs are still grayed out. Wish I were getting a tax refund. Noel's cost is coming out of my pocket. I had to have him, though. Now to start looking for clothes.

15. Congrats. I'm glad my wallet is catching a break on buying him because that would lead to having to get him a partner. I am buying several outfits from Luts during their sale right now so my poor wallet is still taking the hit.

16. You can always buy him (and his partner) later, @Iron_Dog. A pair of pants I purchased from Luts doesn't fit the doll it was made for, so I'm hoping it will fit Noel. None of my other male dolls are skinny enough to wear them. That's not my sole reason for ordering him but I'll take any excuse I can get.;)

17. I'm trying to be good @vermont chick . I've already made one unexpected doll purchase this year and we're only 3 months into the year.

18. I hear you. I'm 3 unexpected doll purchases into the year--one for each month. I swore I wouldn't do that anymore. It's like being on a merry-go-round but instead of grabbing at the gold ring I grab dolls.

19. @vermont chick - I hear you. 3 layaways for me and a pending Volks doll from well over a year ago. (Typhoon flooding postponed delivery for last Oct) I wish I'd paid for her up front. :doh

I really like the new guy with his wings and all. but, for me and my crew, the lady is more appealing. someday. with the economy so messed up and me with retirement income tied into stocks etc, my little pittance is too unpredictable right now. wish doll companies would start making the dolls halfway through the payments. at least for customers in good standing. I wonder how Iplehouse is doing in regards to workers being ill or in quarantine.:aninja: