1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. @petiteballerine - Most of my retirement income is tied up in stocks and bonds, too, but my financial adviser is good about releasing funds when I need/want them. When I requested funds to pay my taxes, I included some extra to put towards Noel.

From the info Iplehouse posted, it sounds like any delays in fulfilling orders are due to countries not letting packages in or EMS holding packages temporarily. I did receive an FID a couple of weeks ago, pretty much on time, so it appears Iple has enough healthy workers to keep up with demand. At first I was a little hesitant to open the box, but I did anyway with no ill effects. The temperature was well below freezing when the box arrived. Presumably that was enough to kill any virus traveling with it.

2. I have an Iple order for a couple of pairs of heeled feet that I placed Dec. 31st that is still listed as "preparing to deliver".

3. Ordered the same =))) :dance I'm truly glad that order has been placed before the exchange rate starts to increase so dramatically

4. You should see that order soon. My last Iple order was placed Dec. 17th and arrived around Feb. 14th. I don't remember--are you in Canada? If so, I think your packages take a little longer than packages to the US.

So, @Helgovochka (congrats!) and I are getting human Noel. Is anyone ordering the fantasy version?

5. @vermont chick Good to know. Thanks.

If I were to be tempted (which I'm thankfully not), I'd go for the human head with the fantasy face-up, long nailed hands and that outfit although I'd then have the problem of a fight between Wisp and whomever over who gets to wear the outfit. Iple would have more of my money right now if they were offering the outfit as a separate thing. Although, I seem to recall the frog prince outfit being offered as a separate purchase thing a while back (unless I'm losing my mind, which is a possibility).

6. I'd be thrilled if Iplehouse would offer a small selection of clothing for the guys. Not costumes so much as everyday clothes. I dislike sewing menswear like you wouldn't believe.

@Iron_Dog - You're not losing your mind. I remember the frog prince outfit being offered by itself, too. Or are we both remembering the nearly identical FID prince outfit instead? I did buy that one. Not the ghost of a chance that Noel could wear it, however.

7. No, the FID and Creaa boys are a touch different in overall thickness :lol:

8. Here in Russia we ordered full version - both heads (but only mine with make-up), wings, horns, sword and 2 outfits. But we'll split it. (Same we did for Elysia, and etc...) So I hope to see later on also fantasy head =)))
      Unfortunately boy will come after our main bjd-party Dollscar...

p.s. FID and CID are really different regarding to the cloth size... BUT. I have FID's (Baron's) coat and I truly like it on Clive... I guess I posted pics with him....

9. @Helgovochka Yeah, I know the FID's and CID's are wildly different in size (I have both). Wisp (CID) can't wear anything of Vale's (FID) and vise-versa. Wisp and Kheima (DV 3-arm body) can share pants though as long as they're a little stretchy as Kheima is a bit thicker than Wisp.

So many of my guys require custom clothing patterns its insane. Apparently I'm on a quest to own all the weird doll sizes.

10. That baron's jacket does look nice on him.

I can't wait to get the heeled feet I ordered for Wisp. He's a bit of a Diva and I think he'll rock the heels. Rai-Sui, his husband, will just sigh and shake his head.

11. Baron's coat looks better on Clive than it does on Baron. So does the hat. :lol: I have a white outfit for JID boys that is too tight for JIDs, but I think it will be too big for Noel. I also have some Minifee stuff that might work. I won't know for sure until Noel arrives. Odd-size males seems to be the name of the game. Every time I order a new size I have to scramble for clothing.

12. For any fellow Canucks here, someone in a FB group I belong to for Iple dolls posted that she asked Iple about when her doll was going to be sent and Iple replied that EMS wasn't able to deliver to Canada at this time so Iple would delay sending it out (apparently her dolls were complete and ready to be shipped). Postal service is still happening though so I assume they're refusing packages at the border?

That being said, I got my Iple order on Friday. Yea! For those curious, the girl Creaa heeled feet fit just fine on the boy Creaas. I purchased the black butterfly shoes with the feet forms for Wisp. I'm unsure if Iple has changed their WS slightly as there is a difference in the shade/tone of white between Wisp and the new feet. The feet are paper white while Wisp is a creamy white. I can't seem to catch the difference on camera but it is noticeable in person. It's not super glaring but it's there.

Wisp arrived to me direct from Iple in September of 2017 and due to space limitations in my apartment, all my dolls live in their boxes unless I'm directly doing something with them so mellowing due to UV is highly unlikely. He is completely even in colouring so either Iple has slightly changed their WS or the WS batch Wisp was part of mellows rather quickly.

He also can't stand unaided in the shoes but who hasn't had some issues standing/walking in heels? Some shoes are just designed to make you look hot while wearing them and fail miserably on the actual use-them-as-shoes part. Or at least that's been my personal experience with heels. Wisp looks diva-fab in the shoes and that's what matters.

I also got a pair of grey SID heeled feet for Vale (FID Claude vamp), the grey is a perfect match and the feet fit really well on him. I got Vale in March of 2018. The other WS SID heeled feet in my order are for Eilam (SD Vito Rail). Haven't tried those on him yet as I ran out of Able To yesterday.

13. Congrats @Iron_Dog - I can't wait to see Wisp in the butterfly shoes. I'd be surprised if he could stand in them--the girls can't either. In fact, I got so tired of constantly repositioning Chloe because her ankles kept turning in those shoes that I put her in a pair of real shoes with ankle straps. Those butterfly shoes are only good for looking pretty while sitting in a chair.

I've seen differences in Iplehouse white. Unless I'm mistaken (which I could be) there's both a white and a cream white. It shouldn't make a huge difference when the doll is dressed.

14. If I remember correctly now white cold as Pure white... but previously (in 2017) it has a bit different name... I'm really not sure. But I have Psyche's body and Leah's body from 2018 and they are really different...

15. I'm not wildly bothered by the colour difference. It's just a bit annoying that they are noticeably different.
      [​IMG]Wisp-butterfly heels by ID Locke, on Flickr
      Wisp in his new heels. There's a ribbon on only one shoe as I was testing it out to see if I liked the look or not. If you squint really hard and look sideways you might be able to see the colour difference in the photo.

16. Fabulous! Wisp lookin' good. :thumbup

17. Oh! He looks amazing!!! Do you have a pic of him with his husband?

18. @Iron_Dog - I can only see the color difference if I look very hard. In other words, looks fine to me. Time and exposure will no doubt minimize any difference. I like the look with the ribbon, as it ties the outfit together with the shoes. Otherwise you've got a huge expanse of bare leg.